PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old Once upon a time... not so long ago

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-29-2013, 06:38 AM
Here we are again
View The Rosey Trio's Photo Album
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Torn
The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Stone

Lithe, dark figures stealthily prowled the alleyways, licking their jaws, looking for scraps. The four cats scrambled behind a trashbag as a upwalker clumsily walked out of an opening that smelled of food. It threw a bag into a large bin, then slammed the opening shut. " Oy, I smell some fine eats! " A gray cat meowed. That gray cat's name was Stone. Her whiskers twitched at the thought of whatever resided in the bag. " Salty sticks n' fishies I be smellin' " A black cat with the fire of a tabby's stripes stated. A lofty tabby nodded. " Good eatin' for the kits, ay, Frostbite? " Frostbite, a beautiful white cat with dazzling dark blue eyes nodded. Stone remembered that Frostbite's and Ignite's - the tabby - kits where old enough for Alley Food. They where fine kits, no doubt about it. Charcoal, the other cat, snorted in disgust " We gonna be talkin' bout' them kits, or we be gettin' some eats? Ignite nodded. " You do tha honors, Stone. " Stone nodded, and jumped onto the trash bin. She unsheathed her claws, then tore the bag open. " I be seein' some fishies, and some salty sticks, and even some meat slabs! " Stone declared. Her pack mates jumped onto the ledge to examine the treasures for themselves. " I declare! " Frostbite mewed " This be some fine eatin' " They each took a bit of food, and headed back to their own alleyway.
Old 10-29-2013, 07:48 AM
Cookie lover~
View victoriavic1's Photo Album
victoriavic1's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'09 Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Arcade Spooktacular Participant's Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award 

My Mood: Sleepy
victoriavic1 is a talented Fairy
Tinker Talent
( I thought of a second char after I watched Once Upon a Time ~)

Name: James
Descendant of: Rumplestiltskin
Where are you from:the depths of the Enchanted Forest
Where are you now: England, London
Appearance: messy red-brownish hair that is a bit curly. Dark hazel eyes and pale skin. Tall and thin.
Personality: sneaky and mean. He somehow always has a sarcastic comment prepared. He is a bit nicer when you get to know him.
Other: He has lots of special powers though he doesnt know yet. Won't tell you his full name.
Attached Images
File Type: png 1234532.png (62.8 KB, 35 views)

Last edited by victoriavic1; 10-29-2013 at 09:32 AM.
Old 10-29-2013, 03:25 PM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
(I edited my forms a little bit)
Lillie
I sit staring out the car window, watching the buildings whiz by. I had hoped this place would be my home, but once again, I am not being adopted. I have been considered for adoption eight times in the past 10 years. Mrs. Moore (she almost adopted me when I was nine) said “That child is malicious, hot-tempered, and does not behave!” She and her daughter, Cynthia, came to visit me one day. Cynthia and I were pretending we were Indians and I tied her up to a tree and fired fake arrows made of foam at her. Mrs. Moore walked outside and freaked out. We were just playing! I wasn’t trying to be mean…ok fine, Cynthia made fun of how tiny I was so I was mad at her…but seriously, Mrs. Moore overreacted.
This time, it wasn’t my fault. Mr. and Mrs. Garner somehow arranged for me to be brought to their home to see how I liked it; no idea how that came about. Perhaps because they are extremely rich? I was looking forward to seeing their home! Anyway, I only was there for ten minutes. Just because I didn’t meet their six year old son Timothy’s expectations, I am being returned. As soon as he saw me, he claimed he didn’t want a sister and began to throw a dramatic temper tantrum. To my surprise, Mr. and Mrs. Garner begged Timothy to calm down and promised him anything he desired. He immediately stopped and skipped happily out of the room. I was disgusted; they completely spoiled their son!
After about ten minutes, we reach the orphanage that I have become too familiar with. Grudgingly, I slide across the expensive leather seats and out of the car. I follow the Garners inside. While they go to talk to the head person about how they don’t want me, I head to one of the rooms and change. The Garners bought me a green dress because my old clothing was “filthy and absolutely dreadful”. What do you expect after walking dogs all day?
Once I am finished, I hear the bell ring, telling us orphans to begin our work. Feeling irritable, I head out to begin my dog-walking job.

(Is it ok if Lillie is at the same orphanage as Astrid, Liri?)

Last edited by Misty_12; 11-05-2013 at 11:13 PM.
Old 10-29-2013, 04:30 PM
Cookie lover~
victoriavic1's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'09 Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Arcade Spooktacular Participant's Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award 

Tinker Talent
~ James ~

I placed the last box on the floor. I got adopted for the 4th time. This time by a rich couple. Well it wasnt like the other families didn't like me. I didn't like THEM. I ran away from like 2. And the 3rd one bought me back to the orphanage after I used my 'charm'. Well I also used it a little bit on the rich couple, they were looking for a 2 year old son but I just couldn't let the opportunity of tasting the rich life slip away. I grin while sliding on the shiny wood floor, pretending to be skating. '' JEEEM!'' I hear my new mom yell. I run outside of the room then downstairs to the big kitchen. '' Hmm?'' I ask while grabbing a shiny red apple and tossing it in the air. '' So we thought about it more and.. you may go to a normal school.'' I grin 'It worked'' I tell myself then start pretending to be super happy. '' OHMYGOSHTHANKYOU!'' I say everything so quick and happy that it sounded like one word. I go and hug her then quickly back away. '' So when does it start?'' I ask taking a bite from the apple I left on the table. '' Tomorrow. We already got you the books and the other things you needed.'' I nod while smirking. Then I murmur a 'thank you mom' in italian ( my native language ) I get outside the kitchen then grab my shoes and a jacket. After I put them on I go outside with a big smile on my face. It was pretty dark but I enjoyed taking long walks till midnight. As I walked on the road a girl passes by me, running. Her blonde her was bouncing on her back. I stare murmuring '' Whats the rush blondie?'' then turn around and continue my walk.

( Hazel, can Hunter be the one that's 'stalking'/spying Elisabeth ? )

Last edited by victoriavic1; 10-29-2013 at 04:53 PM.
Old 10-29-2013, 06:22 PM
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 

Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Marina

“Hey Marina! Look at this!”
I look up and see Will, my seven year old cousin, waving a cream colored circular object in the air. Polly, his twin sister, tries to snatch it out of his hand. I hurry over to them as they begin to fight over it.
“Whoa, that’s enough!” I laugh, grabbing it out of Will’s hand. I place it in my palm and look down at it.
“Oh my gosh, this is beautiful!!” I gasp.
“What is it?” Polly asks.
“It’s a sand dollar.” I reply excitedly. “I’ve only found broken ones. This will be perfect for my seashell collection!”
Will grins, showing a large gap where he is missing his two front teeth. “I found it.” He says proudly.
“I wanna find one, too!!” Polly exclaims. The two disperse, searching for another sand dollar.
Humming softly, I sit down on the sand and look through the shells I’ve collected today. The waves rush up from the ocean, reaching all the way to my ankles. I smile contently as I breathe in the smell of the ocean and continue looking through my collection.

(sorry it's kind of short! lol )

Last edited by Misty_12; 10-29-2013 at 09:16 PM.
Old 10-29-2013, 10:57 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Its awesome Misty They can meet and be besties!

Ok I promise I will post in a couple hours! I have class right now :/
Old 10-30-2013, 12:42 AM
cool
View Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Photo Album
Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Apathetic
Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent

I hung out with Marcia before heading home. We said our goodbyes, and I brought Mom and Dad the fatback. They were home today. "Fatback!!" I said, sing-songily. My parents loved meat, but we stayed average. My mom ran downstairs. We had a Victorian home, which was much better than our old flat back in England, where I had to take the tube home. It was Marcia's old house. She was rich. Not that my parents weren't wealthy. My parents had a slight more than a normal income for a 4-people family (Including Dextrous, of course!). We just decided not to spend them on fancy things. I always said "Ah, such elegance. Perhaps it should accompany us." and they always said "No. We aren't doing that, Imogene Miranda.". I cooked the enormous fatback, which seemed as if it was from a baby hippo instead of a pig. "Well, Abibo sure raises FAT pigs." "Yes, Mother. He surely does." My Mother stood up. She had a well-curved dancer's body, with hair like mine. My Father had fair brown hair, and my Mother always said that Dextrous took the only parts that Father would let him take - the grey hairs.

I chopped the fat back. I gave Mother the average sliver she took. She always took them in tiny little slivers until there were no more. I gave Father a nice big piece. For myself, I put the rest on my belt. Mom was gaining to much weight, and I had to little. I looked like a skeleton. I stuffed a fork full of pork into me mouth and murmured "Yummy,". I left the dinner table.

I went to my room and picked up my diary. I sat on my old bed and pastel-neon comforter. "So, diary, want the deets?" I asked. "Totally," I mumbled in a low voice, pretending to be Diary. I wrote inside of Diary, and he uttered the words "Thanks, I love this book." And giggled myself to sleep.
Old 10-30-2013, 01:31 AM
Here we are again
View The Rosey Trio's Photo Album
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 

My Mood: Torn
The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Stone

Many forest-livers who passed by said that the Alleyway Packs ( There where six, Shortails, Wetpaws, Smallears, Bigeyes, Longtails and Upwalker-livers ) had the good life, eating salty-sticks, fishies, meat slabs, and other tasty eats. However, the Forest of Lights ( Or as the Upwalkers called it - New York City ) was a dangerous place. The two paths where both dangerous in their own way. The safer one, however, was the smaller one. If you knew what to do. Stone easily weaved through the crowd of Upwalkers, dodging their odd feet. There where flat-foots, tall-foots, sharp-foots, and soft-foots. Her mentoring had taught her the behaviors of each. Brush by the flats, jump over the talls, avoid the sharps, weave in beetween the softs... Make sure they don't notice you're there... She remembered her mother's, Flood's, words by heart. She finally reached the alleyway at the end of the path, meeting Frostbite and Ignite there, and Charcoal shortly afterwards. They entered the Alleyway, and squeezed through a hole in the fence. " Welcome back. " A deep meow sounded from the fence. It was Thorn, the leader. He was the only one in the six packs that sounded so odd, and spoke very differently. " I smell a meat slab? " Thorn's mate, Oil asked. " Ya, and we have fishies and salty-sticks. " Oil sniffed the air daintily, and then crept back into the shelter of the old, overturned can. She was a fragile cat, and would rather stay in the Alley than venture out for food. White and orange kits tumbled out of a bin. " I smell salty sticks! I smell salty sticks! " They chorused. " Now now. " Frostbite meowed. " It's be late. We's better go back to sleep, ya? " The kits all scrunched up their noses. " Oi, Mummy, can we at least have a salty stick? " One piped up. Frostbite nodded affectionatly. " Leave some for us, ya? " Stone ran to her mother. " Oi, mom! We found salty sticks! " Flood smiled. It was funny, they where the only three cats who could smile, their family. Or four, counting her brother. She didn't know where HE went off to. " I thinks I heard " Flood joked. " I thinks it is time to take a snooze, no? " Stone huffed. She was an official Shortail member! She didn't need her mother telling HER what to do! But she agreed, and curled up at the edge of the fence.
Old 10-30-2013, 01:56 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent

The next day passed just as the last, except one girl almost got adopted. She left for half the day, but soon came back, looking grumpy. I didn't mind being in the orphanage, because I had Miss Molly. I wanted to try and cheer the girl up, but before I could say anything, the work bell rang.

I ran out to get my work bike and head out to deliver the paper. I ride as fast as I can in some areas, then slow down and enjoy the scenery in others. I have always loved the outside more than being indoors. It was refreshing and I felt so free, like I could fly.

After working, we all head back for dinner again, and I try to find the girl from earlier. She wore green like me, and I smiled at that. I loved green. I sat down beside her at the table.

"Hi. I'm Astrid." I say cheerfully. "I've seen you around, but I don't think we've ever really met yet."

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 12-09-2013 at 05:11 AM.
Old 10-30-2013, 03:58 AM
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liri Dazzlebeam View Post
Its awesome Misty They can meet and be besties!
Ok awesome!!!

Lillie

For the rest of the day, I walk around with a gloomy look on my face. I’m tired of getting my hopes up that someone will adopt me, and then they end up not wanting me. Each time it happens, I feel so frustrated and alone. It doesn’t help that I’ve never really made any friends here at the orphanage, just acquaintances, so most of the time I’m lonely. It makes everything seem ten times worse than it is.
At dinner, I keep my head down and eat silently. I don’t look up from my plate until someone sits down by me. It’s a friendly looking girl with short red hair.
"Hi. I'm Astrid.” She says cheerfully. “I've seen you around, but I don't think we've ever really met yet."
“I’m Lillie, I think I’ve seen you around, too.” I say, putting on a smile.
“Hey tiny!” An annoying voice hisses. I turn away from Astrid and look across the table at a boy named Jack.
“I heard you were almost adopted...again!” He whispers, smirking. “What is this, the one hundredth time?” I breathe in sharply and clench my teeth.
“Eighth time.” I mutter. "Leave me alone."
“Poor thing,” he continues. “You’re just always being rejected.” Anger floods through me and my entire face turns a fiery red. Lunging forward, I shove his head down into his food.

Last edited by Misty_12; 10-30-2013 at 04:47 AM.
Old 10-30-2013, 04:20 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent

“I’m Lillie, I think I’ve seen you around, too.” She replies, forcing a smile.
“Hey tiny!” An annoying voice hisses. We both turn to look at Jack.
“I heard you were almost adopted...again!” He whispers, smirking. “What is this, the one hundredth time?” Lillie breathes in sharply and clenches her teeth.
“Eighth time.” She mutters. "Leave me alone."
“Poor thing,” Jack continues. “You’re just always being rejected.”

Lillie's face turns bright red, and she lunges to shove Jack's head into his food.
"What is going on down there?!?" One of the workers, Miss Phoebe, calls as she strides over.
"Jack deserved it." I say, defending Lillie. "He was being rude to Lillie, and he is always mean to the rest of us!"
Miss Phoebe looks skeptically down at Lillie and I, before glancing around the suddenly silent tables to see if what I was saying was true. My heart sank as I saw that everyone was too scared of Jack and Miss Phoebe to say the truth, and they just sat mutely, frozen with fear.

Just then, Miss Molly speaks up, and my heart leaps with joy.
"It is true Phoebe. Every word. I've witnessed it many times before, and punished Jack, but it seems my punishments haven't stuck." Miss Molly glares sternly at Jack, hands on her hips.
"Alright. I believe you Molly. But Lillie, fighting is not the answer. You will rake the yard tomorrow." Lillie groans.
"The whole yard?"
"Yes. Astrid may help you if she so chooses. Now for you, you rascal. You are coming with me this instant." Miss Phoebe says, dragging Jack out of the room by his ear.

I turn to Miss Molly and mouth a thank you, she smiles back warmly. I then turn to grin at Lillie.
"Nice one!" I say, softly though.
"Yeah, it felt good, but now I have to rake the yard tomorrow! It's huge!" She complains.
"Eh thats nothing. I will help you. Its actually fun to rake, plus we will get to be outside all day!" I reply happily. "I'm just glad Jack got in trouble!"

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 12-09-2013 at 05:12 AM.
Old 10-30-2013, 04:57 AM
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Lillie

"What is going on down there?!?" Miss Phoebe demands, striding over to us. Uh oh...I'm doomed.
"Jack deserved it.” Astrid says, defending me. "He was being rude to Lillie, and he is always mean to the rest of us!" I smile gratefully at Astrid, but Miss Phoebe looks uncertain. I gulp when I realize the other orphans are completely silent. They’re too afraid to say what they saw.
"It is true Phoebe.” Miss Molly speaks up. “Every word. I've witnessed it many times before, and punished Jack, but it seems my punishments haven't stuck."
"Alright. I believe you Molly.” Miss Phoebe says, then she turns to me. “But Lillie, fighting is not the answer. You will rake the yard tomorrow."
I groan. “The whole yard?”
"Yes. Astrid may help you if she so chooses.” She replies. I drop my head down on the table with a loud clunk. “Now for you, you rascal. You are coming with me this instant." She drags Jack out of the room.
"Nice one!" Astrid says to me.
"Yeah, it felt good,” I say, lifting my head off the table. “but now I have to rake the yard tomorrow! It's huge!"
"Eh thats nothing. I will help you. Its actually fun to rake, plus we will get to be outside all day! I'm just glad Jack got in trouble!” She replies. Despite what just happened, I can’t help but giggle and nod in agreement. All the worries of the day vanish when I realize I just made a friend.
I talk with Astrid for the rest of dinnertime. As we walk out of the room, I remember the story Miss Molly told us the night before.
“I wonder if Miss Molly will tell us a story again tonight.” I say smiling. "I love the one about Neverland."
Old 10-30-2013, 03:47 PM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by victoriavic1 View Post
( Hazel, can Hunter be the one that's 'stalking'/spying Elisabeth ? )
(Sure! I was actually thinking the exact same thing. )

Dove

I woke up in my room fit for a queen, surrounded by fluffy pillows and silk sheets. I lived with my wealthy and elderly grandmother in her luxurious mansion. I hopped out of my canopy bed and ran to my window. I thrust open the curtains and opened the window. I poked my head out, and was abruptly hit by a cool breeze. I loved Paris.
I happily skipped to my closet, wondering what to wear. I settled for a pale yellow silky shirt and black pants. I brushed my teeth, and left my curly chocolate brown hair the way it was.
I went downstairs and found my grandmother engrossed in a book. It was just the two of us who lived here, but we had a housekeeper, Millicent, and cook, Laurent. Grandmother insisted on homeschooling me, which basically meant I taught myself everything except literature. She and I shared the same passion for reading, and we enjoyed doing that subject together.
I went to the kitchen and found Laurent there. I smiled at the short, black haired man with the curly mustache.
"Bonjour (hello in French), Laurent!" I said happily.
"Good morning, Dove! May I help you to an omelette? I tried my new recipe!" Laurent replied excitedly. He always got anxious when he tried new recipes. I was his guinea pig, so he'd be on his toes, waiting for my first bite.
I took my fork and poked it into the cheesy omelette. I nibbled on it, and my mouth exploded with flavors. I nodded excitedly. "Amazing! Grandmother must try this!"
Laurent clapped and jumped like a little girl in a candy store. "Oh, merci (thank you in French), Dove! Most excellent taste tester!" He gleefully skipped to the pantry, probably gathering more herbs and spices for his next endeavor in the kitchen.
I sighed happily. It was Saturday, and I had nothing to do. Gran didn't really care what I did on the weekends, as long as it wasn't anything "thoughtless". For instance, I couldn't go skydiving off the Eiffel Tower. I pondered what I would fill my hours doing, and then it came to me. I could go see Luke, my neighbor! He and I were great friends.

Hunter

I slowly creep through the alley, making sure I'm constantly in the shadows. You could call me a stalker on earth, but in Neverland, I'm making my dad, Captain Hook, proud. I put one foot in front of the other, careful not to make too much noise, or else that Aurora girl would notice me.
Hook had given me a list of the kids I needed to spy on in the mortal world. They're the ones with the biggest threat. Dove, Luke, Shang, Imogen, Ashley, Daniella, Jacques, Marina, Elisabeth, James, Stone, Ivory, and most of all, Astrid and Lillie. Astrid and Lillie are the descendants of Peter Pan and Tinker Bell. They're bound to be best friends, and probably very close. Right now I'm in England, so I'm targeting Elisabeth first. The plan in my head is still forming, I need to work out some details...

(Liri, what is Hunter supposed to do? Imprison them? Herd them to one place and have the bad guys destroy them? Oh, and I was also hoping Hunter could have a weakness, like a lover or something? And do you think it would be okay if maybe Dove was the descendant of Wendy? If not that's okay.)

Last edited by Hazel Brightsparkle; 10-30-2013 at 04:23 PM.
Old 10-30-2013, 05:09 PM
Cookie lover~
victoriavic1's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Tinker Talent
~ Elisabeth ~

I wake up, books surrounding me. I let out a sigh while getting up. I had only one book that had a chapter about weapons and how to use them, but I wasn't sure about my plan anymore. I get up then walk to the kitchen searching for anything that would make a good weapon. I take out a sharp butcher knife '' Well I didn't know I had this...'' I murmur looking at the shiny blade. I place it in my hand the same way the book told me, then slice the air a few times. I grin being proud of myself, then I look at the clock and gasp '' IM LATE !'' I shout running around getting ready for school. I unlock the door and dash out. I open the front gates then close them back, the lock making the familiar 'click' sound. I run as fast as I can towards the school. When I finally reached it I was breathing hard. I drop on my knees and cough a few times, my head spinning. I boy kneels next to me, touching my shoulder '' You ok blondie?'' he says with an unfamiliar accent. I finally stop coughing the rise my head, looking at him. '' Y-yeah I am.'' he grins '' Well you better be, I don't want to be the principal suspect if you die here. '' I laughed as he helped me get up. '' So what's the name, blondie ?'' I smile a bit '' My name's Elisabeth, yours?'' he nods a few times '' Well mine's Jem '' he simply says, shrugging. ''Jem? Well that's one weird name.'' I tilt my head a bit to the side as we were both entering the school. '' Well no one said that's my full name '' Jem says with a grin. I roll my eyes '' Theeeen may I know your full name ?'' I ask looking into his dark hazel colored eyes. '' Nope '' he answers as we both enter the same class '' Wait a seco-'' we both say at the same time then laugh. '' Ok you fir-'' we say again. I sigh '' Soo we're in the same class. He nods '' Sit next to me?'' he asks, but it didn't quite sound like a question. '' Hmmmm..'' I pretend to think hard then shurg '' Mkay. '' we both sat down as the teacher entered. While she was talking to a student I spot someone at the window, obsidian eyes sparkling. My mouth forms an 'o' shape as I was trying my best not to scream or gasp. Jem faces me then whispers '' What's the problem blondie?'' I shake my head a bit towards the window. He quickly looks then turns back to me '' Stalker ?'' he asks and I nod.
Old 10-30-2013, 06:50 PM
cool
View Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Photo Album
Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Apathetic
Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
(I have dreamed up a new character I am not going to post yet because I have writers block )
(Edit: I just looked back and I think someone was planning to have a Wendy character! Sorry!!)

Name: Maxine Harlow
Descendant of: Jasmine
Where are you from: Bloomsbury, England, UK
Where are you now: Australia
Appearance: Short black fringe bob, 5'11, natural tan colored skin, dancers body
Personality: Tough, short-tempered, rebellious
Other: She was orphaned at age 7, but her parents visit her on special occasions. She was orphaned for low funds. Her parents are planning to adopt her when they have proper funds.

Last edited by Cerise_Ivory_Electro; 10-30-2013 at 11:32 PM. Reason: 5'11 and someone...