PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > A Bug's Life > Bug Guts

Bug Guts Squashed Bugs!

Old Problems With Winter Meadow Badge?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-15-2009, 09:52 PM
I'm A Tinker & A Pirate!
View fairyflix's Photo Album
fairyflix's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Lurking
fairyflix has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Problems With Winter Meadow Badge?

Excuse my ignorance, and please blame it on my foggy head due to this nasty nasty cold that I have...but did I see something regarding problems with attaining our Winter Meadow Explorer Badge? It seems like I saw something, but can't find it. I haven't gotten my badge yet, and I've been all OVER those meadows!
Multiple Times!
Old 02-15-2009, 10:01 PM
Let's Motor
View UpInTheAir's Photo Album
UpInTheAir's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Halloween'11 Award Autumn 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: DowObsessed
UpInTheAir is a wiz at Fairy TagUpInTheAir is a wiz at Fairy TagUpInTheAir is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Yup, the Winter Meadow Explorer Badge is buggy right now. Seems that fairies that previously visited the first Winter Meadows (Snowcap Glade and Evergreen Outlook) before the badge was released are not getting credit for visiting these meadows again and so cannot earn the badge yet.

This is one of Pixie Hollow's "Known Issues" and they had this to say on their Known Issues page:

Quote:
Wondering where your Winter Explorer Badge is?
Posted by: Kit (February 10, 2009)

ISSUE: You have visited all of the winter meadows and did not earn a Winter Explorer Badge.

Thank you for your notes to the Never Council about your Winter Explorer Badge. If you are a Fairy that visited any of the winter meadows before today, you may find that you are unable to earn the new Winter Explorer Badge. Our tinkers have looked into this and believe they have a fix for it. We'll be making sure you get your badge, and I'll update you when that happens.
Still doesn't seem like it's been fixed. I was able to get this badge on a fairy that had never been to any of the Winter Meadows before so we do have the Winter Meadow Explorer badge in the Pixie Hollow section of our DOW wiki.
Old 02-15-2009, 10:43 PM
Is a Pixie
View FourseasonsDisneyfan's Photo Album
FourseasonsDisneyfan's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'11 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Summer 2010 Award Spring 2010 Award Winter Solstice Award 2010 Holiday Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Birthday
FourseasonsDisneyfan has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Water Talent
I was going to write about the very same thing. I have visited the winter meadows many times but it says I have only visited one of them. I had previously been on the site before the festival too. So I guess I will have to wait and hope they work out the bug.
Old 02-16-2009, 12:07 AM
Is a badge hound fairy
View Violet Merryvale's Photo Album
Violet Merryvale's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 55

My Mood: Balanced
Violet Merryvale is a Fast FlyerViolet Merryvale is a Fast FlyerViolet Merryvale is a Fast FlyerViolet Merryvale is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Bummer on more bugs. I would think they could get this fixed quickly as didn't they have the same issue with Autumn after the Cottonpuff preview?

VM
Old 02-16-2009, 01:39 AM
Kinda inactive.
View EllaFlutterBreeze's Photo Album
EllaFlutterBreeze's Fairy
Awards Showcase
PHF Winter Award 2016 Happy Holidays'14 Award Design A Furniture Item Participation Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Aug'09 Scavenger Hunt Winner Award 
Total Awards: 17

My Mood: Woot
EllaFlutterBreeze has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Are all of the 3 meadows out right now?? I mean I was so busy with my life and I didnt get a time to check so...are they out?? Or if they arent, will they be out later?? Im not a paid member..Im a free one.

Ella

Yeah, I'm still here. PM me/
Old 02-16-2009, 01:49 AM
Let's Motor
View UpInTheAir's Photo Album
UpInTheAir's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Halloween'11 Award Autumn 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: DowObsessed
UpInTheAir is a wiz at Fairy TagUpInTheAir is a wiz at Fairy TagUpInTheAir is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent Light Talent Light Talent
The Winter Woods Meadows (Snowcap Glade, Evergreen Outlook, and Chilly Falls) are all currently open and all members can visit them. Snowcap Glade and Evergreen Outlook opened on December 19, 2008 and Chilly Falls just opened on February 10, 2009.

So now players can fly to all the meadows and the Winter Meadow Explorer badge was released. Sadly, the badge is bugged and many players haven't been able to earn it yet.

In response to VM, I do recall problems with the Autumn and Spring Explorer badges as well, and would have really hoped that by this time all the issues would have been resolved. Let's keep our fingers crossed for the Summer Meadows.
Old 02-16-2009, 06:55 AM
I'm A Tinker & A Pirate!
View fairyflix's Photo Album
fairyflix's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Lurking
fairyflix has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Thanks Up! I knew I'd seen something. It's somehow comforting to know others are in the same boat... ha!
Old 02-16-2009, 07:33 PM
Kinda inactive.
View EllaFlutterBreeze's Photo Album
EllaFlutterBreeze's Fairy
Awards Showcase
PHF Winter Award 2016 Happy Holidays'14 Award Design A Furniture Item Participation Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Aug'09 Scavenger Hunt Winner Award 
Total Awards: 17

My Mood: Woot
EllaFlutterBreeze has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpInTheAir View Post
The Winter Woods Meadows (Snowcap Glade, Evergreen Outlook, and Chilly Falls) are all currently open and all members can visit them. Snowcap Glade and Evergreen Outlook opened on December 19, 2008 and Chilly Falls just opened on February 10, 2009.

So now players can fly to all the meadows and the Winter Meadow Explorer badge was released. Sadly, the badge is bugged and many players haven't been able to earn it yet.

In response to VM, I do recall problems with the Autumn and Spring Explorer badges as well, and would have really hoped that by this time all the issues would have been resolved. Let's keep our fingers crossed for the Summer Meadows.

Thank you so much for letting me know! I will go and visit Chilly Falls now then. I love the name!

Ella

Yeah, I'm still here. PM me/