PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old Neverland School for Young Fairies

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-12-2014, 04:00 PM
Is a Pixie
View Rose Starbloom's Photo Album
Rose Starbloom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Pixieish
Rose Starbloom is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Garden Talent
Rainbow Sign-up for fairy school

Hi! My name is Rose. I would like to apply to write my fairy's school story. I am actually a kid so this should work wonderfully.

Name: Rose Starbloom
Talent:Garden
Appearance:Red hair, blue eyes, freckles, and light skin.
Personality:Cute, fun, outgoing, always happy, precocious.
Talent Level: 2
Meadow:Springtime Orchard.
Other: If you are looking for her, you will find her gardening in the Springtime Orchard.

Thanks!
Love and fairy sparkles,
Rose

Last edited by Mommy 2 Jules; 04-20-2014 at 09:55 PM. Reason: removed personal information
Old 04-13-2014, 05:32 PM
Listening to LET IT GO!:D
View xXKitty_LunaXx's Photo Album
xXKitty_LunaXx's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 33

My Mood: Exasperated
xXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent
(I think I almost forgot about this RP! I'll post now! )

Advanced Music Class was in session. I sat in the front eager for this class. Mrs.Crescendo had a very loud voice, it was hard to miss. At times it would be very quiet, and then it would work up to being blasting loud. I was holding my head up high, proud because I knew about everything she was talking about. I quickly put my head down because I thought people would find me stuck up.
Old 04-13-2014, 08:18 PM
Flitterific Garden Fairy
View Coconut Tulippetal's Photo Album
Coconut Tulippetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 102

My Mood: fairyish
Coconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
(I completely forgot about this RP, too!)

I yawned as I got up from my fuzzy, purple bed. I quickly looked at my cricket clock. Oh no! I'm late! I thought. I was usually late for many things, but never this late. I rapidly pulled off the blankets on my bed, and fluttered into the kitchen to grab my favorite snack, blueberry truffle cookies. After that, out the door I went!

Thank goodness that I was a fast-flying talent. I would be there in no time. Up, down, left and right, was all I thought. Weaving through trees, and leaves, all throughout Pixie Hollow, until I saw the sign: Neverland School for Young Fairies.

I flittered into the school very quietly. I was going to try to slip into class while no one was looking. I was pretty sure I had "Gathering the Thistles" class first, so I walked to keep quiet. Finally! I had reached the correct room, and slipped inside. Although I thought I was getting out of being late, I should have thought again.

Who are you? The teacher said.
Dazzlewings, fast-flying talent, level 1." I replied.
"Then why are you so late?" The teacher stared at me with her dark, purple eyes.
"I overslept! I'm sorry. I'll try not to do it again!" I pleaded with her.
"You're excused this time. Fastfeather, catch Dazzlewings up on what we're learning.

Fastfeather had quickly caught me up to what we were doing. We had some extra time, so we decided to talk for a bit.

So, are you enjoying Neverland School for Young Fairies so far?" Fastfeather asked me.
"Not after that encounter with Ms. Lavender. But I'm sure that the other classes will be better." I said with confidence.
"Flitterific! I can't wait to start the other classes and to meet other pixies."
All we need is faith, trust, and PIXIE DUST!" We screamed together.
"Quiet, girls." Ms. Lavender said.

My heart was bursting in pride. I had made my first friend!

(I might make Fastfeather an actual character soon.)

Last edited by Coconut Tulippetal; 04-25-2014 at 08:21 PM.
Old 04-14-2014, 08:08 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Oh! If you join or start the roleplay late and the other roleplayers are ahead of you, you may rush straight to the point where we are. Just don't rust TOO far ahead. You may skip days and periods as long as other roleplayers just posted. We are just going through this day slowly because this is the first day.

This story thingy starts sometime during Period 4

The teacher began to talk about simple things like gold and blue pixie dust. When will we get to the experiments and advanced stuff?

We didn't get to do a simple experiment! Well, when the bell rang I saw Melody exit the Talent Skills classroom. "Fly with you!" I said. "Are you exited for tonight?" Melody asked exited. "Totally!" I replied

Melody and I flew to fifth period chatting about tonight.

We talked about abstract art in class today. We were asked to sketch and ink a picture of the Fairy Tale Theater and paint it. Sadly, we didn't paint today. we just did some sketching.

Maybe I should do some talking on my way to the next class! Melody is busy talking to Abi for some reason but I did find another fairy. She looks like a fast flying fairy, has an orange ponytail and she was talking to another fairy. I think that fairy's name is Dazzlewings.

I should talk to her. "Um, fly with you?" I said as I approached her.

So we're currently at the transition between periods 4 and 5. Just to let you know.
Old 04-15-2014, 01:32 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
I nearly forgot about this! I'll try to post tomorrow. In the meantime, anyone can talk to Echo.
Old 04-20-2014, 09:04 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 

tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic

I think Lilac is interested in this new fairy named Echo.

I saw her by the lockers. "Fly with you!" I said.
Old 04-20-2014, 09:23 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Sorry, I forgot to post.

I paused and turned to smile back at the other fairy. "Fly with you! You're Lilac's friend, right?"
"Yeah, I'm Melody. It's Echo, right?" she smiled back at me. "How's your first day been so far?"
"Oh, it's great. I've met so many wonderful fairies." I paused to glance at my schedule. "Do you know where this classroom is?"

(I'll post more a little later. )
Old 04-20-2014, 09:52 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Is it too late to join? If not here's my form:

Name: Yasmine
Talent: Water
Appearance: Curled black hair that falls down to her shoulders, brown eyes, a usually wears a blue dress that goes down to her knees.
Personality: Shy around strangers, but warms up once you get to know her.
Talent Level: 1
Meadow: Havendish Square
Other: Nothing for now
Old 04-20-2014, 11:08 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Embarrassed Can I join?

Hey there! I was wondering if i could still join this story. And aside from this story, I am new here (made an account 2 or 3 days ago) and I don't really know how to make a new thread/post or whatever like this story. Can somebody tell me how, please?

Happy Easter!
Old 04-21-2014, 07:12 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

It's never too late to join my roleplay and there's no limit on how many people could join so anyone is welcome!

To create a roleplay, you first click Forums in the navigation bar and scroll down until you find the thread Neverland Narrative. Click New Thread to make a post.

Be sure to include the following in your post:
  • Background Info (what the roleplay is about)
  • Forum (shows people what info your supposed to add
  • Your forum
  • Rules list

Be sure to wait for other people to join before you make your first post.

Any questions? Feel free to ask me.
Old 04-22-2014, 02:10 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 

Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Excited My Fairy Form

Here is my form

Name: Carnation Spookystars

Talent: Story/Fairy Tale Talent

Appearance:Light Strawberry blond hair. Blue eyes. Medium-light skin . Very light freckles.

Personality: Changes occasionally. Can be bubbly, fun, loud, and clusmy. When sad, nervous, or in a new place she is quiet, and shy, and if pushed (not literally) can be rude.

Talent Level: 3

Meadow: Pumpkin Patch

Other:
Nickname: Cary (you say the ar like "are" not "air")
Dislikes: Romance, bad stories,
Outfit(s): Most of the time wears a green tee-shirt with a rainbow on it, with dark green jeans and dark green tennis shoes, and sometimes a rainbow hair clip. When she tells a story she wears a dress like Lyria. Other days she just wears casual fairy wear.

There's my form. Just wondering when I should begin her first chapter.

Fly with you!

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 04-23-2014 at 02:40 AM. Reason: Needed to add something
Old 04-22-2014, 06:57 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

You can start anytime! You can mention waking up and things like that but you can rush straight to where we are. We are currently at the transition between periods 4 and 5.
Old 04-22-2014, 10:04 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent

I rushed into school just in time. It was one minute before the bell rang!

~~~
It was the transition between the 4th and 5th period. I saw a few fairies flying and talking. I heard a bit of what they were saying.
"Oh, it's great! I've met so many wonderful fairies." one of them said and flew towards the schedule. I headed over to her.
"Fly with you." I said pretty fast.
"I'm Echo, and do you know where this classroom is?" she asked.
"I'm Yasmine. Nice to meet you. Sorry, I don't know where the classroom is."
"Oh. We can ask one of my friends here." Echo said.

(Is this ok, Night Wish?)
Old 04-23-2014, 03:10 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Post First Carnation Chapter

Carnation

"I'm gonna be late, I'm gonna be late!"

I rushed around my house stuffing things into my back-pack and knocking things over. I was moving so fast I could be considered a fast-flying fairy. I should be proud of myself. I really admire that talent, but I was in no mood to congratulate myself. I already missed 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th period and I was probably going miss 5th period.
"Oh why did I sleep in?" "Why did I think that I could wake myself up in time for me to get ready for the big day ahead of me?" I thought to myself. I mean I was already as nervous as Cheese the mouse gets around Sprinting Thistles. I didn't need to make a mess of my room AND be late to school.
I paused what I was doing and thought "Maybe I should just stay home."
"No. I am going to school no matter what." I decided.
After that I ran to the door, took one more quick look around my back-pack to make sure I had everything, and left.

10 minutes later

I felt like I just ran all the way around Pixie Hollow by the time I got to school. I never felt so exhausted in my life. Well, except for that one time during Camp Pixie Dust when I had to read a story every hour. That was hard. But anyway, as soon as I walked into the school, I saw what I was afraid of seeing. No one. Everyone one was in class so I couldn't hide myself in the crowd and pretend that I was there all day. I had to walk into the 5th period classroom in front of all the students and totally embarrass myself. I flew as quietly as I could to the classroom and when I arrived at the classroom door, I paused for a second.

"Okay, Cary. You can do this. It's just school. Juuust school." I tried calming myself, but it didn't work. "Here goes nothing".
I took a deep breath and opened the door and what awaited me wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.

Everyone: Hello!

"Wow! No one has ever said "Hi" to me when I am late to class. They usually just stare." I thought.

"Uh, Hi. I'm Carnation. Carnation Spookystars."
Old 04-24-2014, 09:12 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Okay. My first day wasn't exactly how I expected but at least I know Echo. After a few more periods, I flew home.

Maybe I can visit Echo and invite her to the Fairy Tale Theater. Lyria is performing tonight and Melody NEVER visits a Lyria performance. I'll start by inviting Melody and then I'll go to the Brass Dictionary and find Echo's home.

I think I might be friends with Echo in no time! After school, Lilac stopped by my home.

"Um, hi." she said. "Do you want us to go to the Fairy Tale Theater together?"

"I'm going with Abi tonight."I said sadly. "But this weekend is the opining night of The Merfairies tour. Do you wanna come?"

"Sure!" Lilac said happily. I might invite Abi and maybe Echo or a few other fairies.

Sorry if it seems like I'm "rushing" but you can skip periods and days as long as it's not "too" far ahead. You can continue your school story if you want.