PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Pixie Screenshots > Scrapbooked

Scrapbooked Archive forum for screenshots

Old Green Fashion--screenshots from one server

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-08-2013, 05:31 AM
We heart PHF!
View Indigo Twinkleheart's Photo Album
Indigo Twinkleheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: QuiteMad
Indigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dust
Light Talent Tinker Talent
It's almost spring, Fashionistas, and right now green is the new pink!
Sprinkles Twinkleheart here, your Fashion-Reporter-at-Large <click!>

Click the image to view the full version

Live, from Springtime Orchard, where Marina flew by... just a few hours ago.

This is what it looked like, when Fairies and Sparrowmen gathered from all four corners of Pixie Hollow, to share their interpretation of the theme:

Quote:
Green, plus Buy Something!
Click the image to view the full version

Marina did not get to our server (Strawberry Forrest) for half-a-flap-doodle, so I had plenty of time to pick a peck of Pixies to share with you. It was very hard to narrow it down to this many! And that's just one server, I can't imagine how Marina does it with six.
Spoiler for Garden Party:

Spoiler for Sophisticate:

Spoiler for Green Depths:

Spoiler for Lucky:

Spoiler for Color Block:

more in a minute...

Spoiler for Greenest (by surface area) Award Winner:

Spoiler for Princessa:

Spoiler for Flash:

Spoiler for Tropical Vacation:

Spoiler for Spring Showers:

Spoiler for Sweet Pea:

Spoiler for Most Greens (by hue) Award Winner:

Spoiler for er... Least Green:

and finally, leading off the last group:
Spoiler for Drum Major:

Spoiler for Limeade:

Spoiler for Ombre:

Spoiler for Why We Love Teal:

Spoiler for Acrobat:

Spoiler for Art Student:

and last but not least, my BFF "Lemony" Garlicnoodles
Spoiler for Lemon-Lime:

There were many other sprinkletastic outfits that we weren't able to bring you, but I hope that this will give you a taste of the event.

I hope you will share your outfit with us, too!

See y'all round the waterfall!
Sprinkles Twinkleheart

Last edited by Mommy 2 Jules; 03-08-2013 at 03:38 PM. Reason: merged double posts
Old 03-08-2013, 05:57 AM
Still Tinkertastic ♥
View Lila Starshine's Photo Album
Lila Starshine's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May the Fourth 2016 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Magical
Lila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Nice screenies Twink! I'd love to meet Sprinkles in the hollow and add her as a friend! ^_^ I didn't get to that server at all, I only visited two, but I loved seeing all of your picks!
Old 03-08-2013, 02:49 PM
:. Live ~ Love ~ Sh!ne .:
View Joy Firefly's Photo Album
Joy Firefly's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 52

My Mood: Curious
Joy Firefly met the QueenJoy Firefly met the QueenJoy Firefly met the QueenJoy Firefly met the QueenJoy Firefly met the QueenJoy Firefly met the Queen
Light Talent Water Talent
After all the time I spent dressing up my fairy Stardust
to get her to the fashion spotlight the night b4 the spoted day,
She (Marina) decided to make it green ? ? If she only knew all the
things I had to do to made it in time for the spotlight -sigh-

Final result...

Last edited by Joy Firefly; 03-08-2013 at 03:05 PM.
Old 03-08-2013, 08:42 PM
Is a Pixie
View Tanglethorn's Photo Album
Tanglethorn's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer Solstice Award 2017 Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 End of the Rainbow Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Autumn 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 50

Tanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A listTanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A listTanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A listTanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A listTanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A list
Tinker Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Thanks for sharing Indigo! I was unable to make it so I am glad you shared these snaps.
I like the Garden Party, Tropical Vacation, and Acrobat and Lemony's outfit is quite stylish as well, it makes me think modern leprechaun (must be the suspenders.)
And Least Green- LOL, somebody missed the memo.

Joy- that's quite the darling outfit you came up with on short notice.

Good luck to all forumers who saw Marina.
Old 03-08-2013, 08:56 PM
Is Reminiscing...
View McKenzieO1's Photo Album
McKenzieO1's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Arcade Spooktacular Participant's Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award Autumn 2013 Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Fairy Friends To The End Award 
Total Awards: 31

My Mood: Reading
McKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent
There was so many fairies there it did make it hard to see everyone's outfits.
I'm glad you posted them here in your spoilers Twink, they're wonderful! "Flash made me giggle

~Lily
Old 03-09-2013, 02:33 AM
We heart PHF!
View Indigo Twinkleheart's Photo Album
Indigo Twinkleheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: QuiteMad
Indigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dust
Light Talent Tinker Talent
@Lila -- I would love to meet you!

@Joy -- I love it! very "storybook." I (well *Twink,* actually) showed a friend this thread, and she went "oooh!" when she saw it.

@Tanglethorn -- you are welcome! I can never get enough Fairy Fashion! Those were three of my faves as well. Lemony's outfit was inspired by the boots, from the Gardener collection.

@Lily -- tee hee I had a lot of fun writing up this report! "I" meaning Sprinkles... ironic that you are one of the only people who actually noticed our human name is *Twink*

Indigo did an outfit too, and said I could post hers if I posted mine, so here goes:

She made this version before we learned the theme was "Green" <facepalm>
Spoiler for not Green:

She had to put this one together in a hurry, cause we had two more fairies to change. We liked the first one too much to dye it green.
Spoiler for Green-er, anyway...:

I'm not sure my outfit fits the critria ("mostly green," as Marina put it to a poster), but we had a lot of fun figuring it out. However, I hope I do not have to stay in this outfit for much longer! Electric Green and Electric Yellow are not really my colors!
Spoiler for I call my ensemble "Sour Grapes":

Thanks for viewing my thread!

See you round the waterfall!
Sprinkles Twinkleheart
Reporter at Large

PS. Thanks, Mods, for fixing it! Now I know its just fine to make a big post.
Old 03-09-2013, 03:56 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Thanks for sharing the screenshots Indigo, I never try to look at other pixies' outfits in more depth - all I can do is clench the edge of the desk and not move a muscle in case I throw off the internet connection or my computer stops responding.

Surprise, surprise, I was little bit upset that the theme was going to be green, I was in a blue-ish mood that day, heehee. So.. I really hope Marina would be able to accept Aquamarine Green dye, lol.

Spoiler for Alexia's outfit:

I saw lots and lots of Electric & Firefly Greens, but most of all it was shocking to see how everyone used such a variety of shades and pulled off each and every one of them.

And since this is in a Screenshots thread, here is the snapshot that I took at the Meet & Greet:

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 03-09-2013, 04:00 AM
•༺💕༻•Just Believe•༺💕༻•
View _Stormy_'s Photo Album
_Stormy_'s Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 113

My Mood: Gaming
_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Great snaps, everyone I'm glad you got a snap of our heart!

Books are a uniquely portable magic
Old 03-09-2013, 04:00 AM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
When I see people in there NOT where green I think do they know what's going on?? ha ha ha ha
Old 03-10-2013, 10:20 PM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Thanks for the pics Indigo. I was not able to attend so these pictures
help me see everyone's outfits.

~Twi
Old 03-11-2013, 09:54 PM
Baking cookies for Pluma
View Sweet Cupcake's Photo Album
Sweet Cupcake's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Creative
Sweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
I'm amazed how the fairies can put together the new clothes with different green tones and create amazing outfits.
Marina spothlight was greentastic! (sounds weird? he he)

Indigo thanks for take the time for pick outfits and share with us, you know.. i had the same idea for the february spotlight my idea was do a kinda report in magazine format but i could not finish it in time, this time i took alot pictures and i have the magazine almost done.
If you don't mind i might add the magazine here ?

Old 03-12-2013, 02:39 PM
Collector
View Alyce Natalie's Photo Album
Alyce Natalie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 155

My Mood: Creative
Alyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friend
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Wow, you all have a fresh green outfit. I love it.

Thanks,
~Alyce Natalie~
Old 03-12-2013, 07:54 PM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
View Sapphire Sweetfeather's Photo Album
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 175

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
Awe sprinkles! I didn't get picked, nor did some of my favorite outfits. (Em, Bug)

Here is Faith's outfit.

I also noticed that she had a hair twin, which might be why I didn't get picked.
Attached Images
File Type: png Faith.png (55.4 KB, 37 views)

Profile Pic from Coconut. Thank You! Just Remember... I think I'm funny!