PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Stationary > Official Pixie Hollow & Disney Downloads

Official Pixie Hollow & Disney Downloads This is where you can post items that Fairies/Pixie Hollow offer for free downloads or something you've created as a free download. Items would include screensavers, wall papers, icons, etc. All posts are moderated in this forum!

Old Secret of the wings screensaver

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-23-2013, 11:22 PM
Foxfeather Animal Fairy
View Foxfeather's Photo Album
Foxfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 173

My Mood: fairyish
Foxfeather is a Fast FlyerFoxfeather is a Fast FlyerFoxfeather is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent
Secret of the wings screensaver

Does anyone have the zip file for the Secret of the Wings screensaver? The only link I found goes back to Pixie Hollow is closed. Mine seems corrupt and the screensaver has stopped working. UGH!

Or help in fixing it. My settings are on never for display and computer turn off and the file installs but the preview does not work. Other screensavers work fine just not the one I want.

Hope I stuck this thread in the right place.

If you have the zip file you can just pm it to me.
thanks all
Old 01-08-2014, 01:35 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Here are the links to the zip files: PC Mac. I thought it would be better to post the link in the thread in case someone else missed the opportunity to download them.
I just tried installing the PC version and it worked fine for me. All you have to do is extract the setup file, open it and follow the simple instructions. Hope it works for you.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 01-08-2014, 01:36 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
I currently have the mac one as mine. Aren't the scenes the best??!