PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other Games > Other G-Rated Games

Other G-Rated Games Discuss other games you play here.

Old Wizard101 - Is anyone playing?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-27-2015, 08:34 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Wizard101 - Is anyone playing?

Hi pixie pals! I've noticed some older threads mentioning Wizard101 and would like to throw out a friend request to those who play this game. Of course, MCF has a whole forum dedicated to the game, but I thought I would ask this lovely community first, and hopefully be able to promote some sort of meet & greet if there will be enough pixies who would like to get together.

I only recently came back to the game - I bought a membership during their last sale and am enjoying the game much more than I did the last time I played. I feel like there's a bit more strategy required now that I have more spells to use.
My main wizard is in Balance school, named Alexis Lightheart (really, Alexia wasn't an option? ). You'll see her running around with her pretty little Myth Sprite pet who keeps her safe from Myth spells. She is currently at level 28 and judging by the Wiki, has almost finished the Krokotopia quests. I also haven't explored Grizzleheim or Wysteria yet, so there will be heaps of things to keep me busy after Krokotopia!

Anyway, I have several boss battles and dungeons in progress that I don't think I'd be able to complete by myself. Plus, it's been fairly quiet gameplay lately and it would make battles seem less tedious if I could chat with friends between turns.

All-in-all, I'd like to hear your thoughts about a meet-up in the game. Would anyone be interested in such an offer? I hope I'll be able to meet some of you soon.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 03-27-2015, 06:44 PM
Flitterific Garden Fairy
View Coconut Tulippetal's Photo Album
Coconut Tulippetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 102

My Mood: fairyish
Coconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Great idea, Onionleaf! A meet up would be a flitterific idea to play W101 with other pixies. My main wizard is named Angela FrostBlossom, who is a Level 50 Ice Wizard and is currently questing in Dragonspyre. If anyone needs help (before the meet up) with a quest in the 1st Arc (which is Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, Mooshu and Dragonspyre), then feel free to PM me and we'll be able to set up a time we can get on.

Avatar by _Stormy_ | Profile Picture and Signature by Alyce

Last edited by Coconut Tulippetal; 03-27-2015 at 06:49 PM.
Old 03-27-2015, 11:28 PM
Visit the DOW wiki at www.disneysonlineworlds.com!
View Mommy 2 Jules's Photo Album
Mommy 2 Jules's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Extra Life 2014 Award Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 188

My Mood: DowObsessed
Mommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond repute
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I would love to meet up in Wizard101! My main wizard is an exalted (Level 100) pyromancer (fire school) named Iridian EmeraldGlade. She has completed the game, however, she has some younger "sisters" that are still playing. My level 68 Death wizard, Sierra EmeraldGlade, is currently questing in Zafaria. My level 51 Storm, Kestrel EmeraldGlade, is in Dragonspyre. While my littlest level 20 Balance, Alia EmeraldGlade, is in Krok like you, Alexia. Let me know when you would like to friend each other.

~ Em

Thank you, Coconut Tulippetal for the lovely profile pic and siggy! | Site Rules | The DOW Wiki | Mods & Admins | PM Me
Old 03-28-2015, 11:07 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 

Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Yay! Thank you for the offers, you two! I might not be able to schedule a comfortable time before the Easter weekend (there are a lot of things to do during the last week of term), but the week after should be quite free. Maybe we'll be able to schedule a time for all of us then.
I do log in daily just to tend to the plants and train pets with the remaining Energy, but it would probably be too short notice for others if I mention here that I'm online at that moment.

To everyone else, this would also be a good opportunity to try Wizard101 if you haven't played it before/in a while. We'll be sure to choose a location for a meet-up that free-to-play members can visit.

Old 04-05-2015, 12:19 PM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
I tried Wizard101 once, I didn't enjoy it much. I was forced to destroy evil creatures every step I took. For some reason, I felt the way of destroying the creatures wasn't interesting enough. It's been a long time since I last tried it and I might be wrong, though. I've heard and been told a lot that Wizard101 is a game for players of Pixie Hollow. I love fantasy and adventure, so I might like it. I deleted Wizard101 off of my computer because someone told me it wasn't safe. Is it safe?
Old 04-05-2015, 02:54 PM
just vibing
View kass101's Photo Album
kass101's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Boo!
kass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
Wizard101 is completely safe (as long as you download it off of the official Wizard101 website, not a sketchy third party source.) I do recommend you give it another try Daisybelle, it is a fun fantasy game.
I haven't been playing it as much, mostly on and off. (it's been a busy last half of the school year for me since I'm going to a new school), but I do find it to be a very fun game. I'd love to join in a meet up. My wizard is Sammy (Samantha) Pixiefist, a level 17 life . I believe I would be a higher level, but my last wizard was deleted due to inactivity, so I started over. I'm also doing quests in Krokotopia, which I am still relatively early on in them.
Old 04-05-2015, 05:13 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I used to have Wizard101, but when I got the new computer, I forgot to download it. My wizard was a level 5 ice wizard named Michelle Moongem. I am likely to re-download it today or sometime soon. Like Kass's old wizard, Michelle probably got deleted due to inactivity. The good news is that I can start fresh.

EDIT: I created a new wizard. Her name is Laura Ashblossom, and she is a level 5 fire wizard/pyromancer. I am currently on Ravenwood.

Last edited by Rainbowswirls; 04-06-2015 at 10:23 AM.
Old 04-06-2015, 10:42 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

@Daisybelle: Fair enough, the game won't be fun for everybody. I didn't enjoy it as much when I tried it out last year but it's been more interesting this time round, so I'd suggest trying it out again and see if you like it. For me personally, if I play it for too long in one sitting it becomes a bit repetitive, but when you play with friends or take breaks by playing minigames, it makes it more fun.
Also, there's going to be a big update to the game soon: One of the improvements will be that the quests for the first few worlds will be quicker to complete. So it'll be less tedious to reach the more fun and varied battles in the later worlds.

Ok, so unless this is too short notice or is not a good day for most, I would suggest a meeting for this Tuesday, April 7. I'll be available from 3pm PST onwards but if anybody would like to meet up at an earlier time, feel free to do so! Let me know if you have any suggestions for a more convenient time - Tuesday would be the best time for me, but I could try accommodate for a different day as long as I know about it in advance. (Sorry if I might sound picky This is a meet & greet for everyone, so I'd love to hear your suggestions)

We can meet up in The Commons (free-to-play area) so you can come along to visit even if you've just started the game.

Old 04-06-2015, 11:45 AM
Visit the DOW wiki at www.disneysonlineworlds.com!
View Mommy 2 Jules's Photo Album
Mommy 2 Jules's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Extra Life 2014 Award Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 188

My Mood: DowObsessed
Mommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond repute
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I should be on a little later than that time -- maybe around 4pm PST -- as I will not be home from work before then. I will be on Iridian EmeraldGlade.

Which server (they are called realms in W101, btw) did you want to be on? Can I suggest the Pixie server? For those that do not know how to change realms, click on your spellbook in the bottom right corner to open it. Click on the gear icon (Options), which is the second to last button (above the "X" to close button) along the right-hand side. From there, select the Realms tab at the top (it is the second from the right). Scroll through the list of servers until you find the Pixie Realm. Click on it and click on the "Go To Realm" button. You will end up in the exact same spot in the game only on a different server (just like it worked in Pixie Hollow).

Hope to meet/see you all there!

~ Em

Thank you, Coconut Tulippetal for the lovely profile pic and siggy! | Site Rules | The DOW Wiki | Mods & Admins | PM Me
Old 04-06-2015, 06:45 PM
just vibing
View kass101's Photo Album
kass101's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Boo!
kass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
I think I can be on then at 3 or 4 PST. (I am going to get some new spring/summer clothes tomorrow, my old clothes are too baggy.)
Hehe, 'Pixie.'
What?
I like irony.

hi from Kass
signature by nightwish

Old 04-06-2015, 07:19 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Ok. I will be avalible from around 6:00 PST and on.
Old 04-06-2015, 08:20 PM
Fly with you!
View Tiramisu's Photo Album
Tiramisu's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day New Years Eve 2016 PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Fairy Feast Award Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: LiveChat
Tiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magic
Light Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
I'm free all day tomorrow, so I can make it! I'll be on my wizard Victoria Fairygarden. Can't wait to meet up with fairies!
Old 04-06-2015, 09:05 PM
Flitterific Garden Fairy
View Coconut Tulippetal's Photo Album
Coconut Tulippetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 102

My Mood: fairyish
Coconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
I should be able to make it tomorrow. I will be on Angela FrostBlossom. I can't wait to see many pixies there!

Avatar by _Stormy_ | Profile Picture and Signature by Alyce
Old 04-06-2015, 10:39 PM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
3 PST will be the perfect time for me! I made my level 3 Pyromancer named Alura Suncaster who I will be on with tomorrow.
This Pixie Meeting is a wonderful thing. So far, I liked wizard101 a little more than I last tried it but it got boring after a while. I'm so excited for tomorrow!
Old 04-06-2015, 11:51 PM
Getting to Know You
View Julie Dazzleshimmer's Photo Album
Julie Dazzleshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ July the 4th Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 PHF Winter Award 2016 Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: QuiteMad
Julie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent
I will probably be there tomorrow - this sounds fun! I will be there with my Level 5 Necromancer, Julia Emeraldglade. (Until I checked this thread, I did not know I shared the same last name as you, Mommy 2 Jules. I hope that's fine! ) I can't wait to see you all tomorrow!