PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > Polls & Surveys

Polls & Surveys In here are polls and surveys about Disney and Pixie Hollow that you may participate in and/or create. New threads are moderated in this forum.

Old If You Brought Back Pixie Hollow, What Would You Add To It

Login or Register now to see less ads.

View Poll Results: What Would You Add?
More clothes/hairstyles! 24 64.86%
New meadows! 19 51.35%
More games! 15 40.54%
Make it free! 21 56.76%
Add new names! 15 40.54%
Other! (comment) 11 29.73%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-20-2014, 12:49 AM
just vibing
View kass101's Photo Album
kass101's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Boo!
kass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
Wow everyone has great ideas! Especially Jenny and Popcorn, you guys could probably right a whole book on how to make the hollow better
I love Stargazer's idea of having expansion packs like Sims, I would have to buy every single pack...
Old 08-20-2014, 03:36 PM
The Spongebuddy
View Petunialotustwinkle14's Photo Album
Petunialotustwinkle14's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Busy
Petunialotustwinkle14 is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
I would FOR SURE make it free for everybody.(No Membership), Get rid of the Pixie Diamonds and make all shops use ingredients. The clothes in the 2011-2013 Pixie hollow were so mainlandish, so I would like to see clothes made of Flower Petals, Leaves, and Dandelion fluff. I would add more meadows, like North of Neverland.

As for talents, it would be awesome if there were Frost, Pixie Dust keeper, Fast Flying, Art, Baking and Story talents, along with their respective Pixie Dust Meters and mentors. Also, Instead of ending at level 28, we should have more talent levels.

I would add more quests, which can earn more exclusive items and ingredients.
Old 11-04-2014, 12:27 AM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
I would add some new hair styles make some more unqiue

More meadows 5 of each season sounds good

Add some more clothes to PH more earth inspired and fairy clothes
New furniture

Four new talents Fast Flying, Ice, Lightning, Dust talents

I would let people with Fast Flying talents move faster
Ice talents freeze things
And other talents etc

Some new names for the new talents
Frosty, Freeze, Bur, Chilly, Icy, Snowy etc

And more games featuring different talents
Old 11-08-2014, 02:55 AM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Happy Clothes

I would add clothes from Frozen, Wreck-It-Ralph, Maleficent, The Pirate Fairy, Brave, and the Secret World of Arrietty.

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)
Old 11-08-2014, 03:08 AM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Oh yes I agree with you I would add clothes from Frozen, Wreck it Ralph, Brave the Pirate Fairy, Tangled and Big Hero 6
Old 05-28-2015, 08:08 AM
Happy New Year!
View Daisy GlitterConfetti's Photo Album
Daisy GlitterConfetti's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd Arcade Champ Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Adventurous
Daisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
I'd probably make it free. Everyone would get a free membership, and there would be a way to win diamonds without buying them (Contests, events, quests, etc.)

Trading post! I knew some pixies really wanted this, so I'd try to add it. A pixie would be able to choose something from their wardrobe or inventory, and would be able to select something they wanted in return. Or, if they just wanted to trade it for anything, there would be an option to send an offer for another clothing or inventory item.

More pets. Caterpillars, grasshoppers, spiders? Also, a game for the butterflies, and new colors for the rest!

Other than that, I'd think about more emotes, clothes and inventory items, ingredients, more quests -perhaps a new wilderness with ultra-rare ingredients?- and a chance to meet Peter Pan, become a Lost Boy (Or an Honorary Lost Girl ) and sword fight with Captain Hook!
Old 05-28-2015, 08:57 PM
Rainbow Over the River
View Riverbow's Photo Album
Riverbow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
School Days Contest End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays 2015 Award Winter 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Cookies
Riverbow is a wiz at Fairy TagRiverbow is a wiz at Fairy TagRiverbow is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
More Talent-Centered

I thought that the game was great except it wasn't tailored enough to our specific talents. Especially when we could have 3 fairies, I thought it was redundant (not very different experience between our 3 fairies' daily tasks). The talent skills had potential to be good but since they were the same regardless of talent, it felt like a flop to me. What I would really enjoy, if they were to add something to Pixie Hollow, is very different experiences for each talent (even though that would be hard to design and take more employees). So an animal talent would be assigned various animals to help depending on the season, and move up through training until skill mastery. I'd even enjoy restrictions on talent clothing and colors, and home decor, so everything matched and felt relevant - you help the birds learn to fly, and get to wear their molted feathers, for instance. Some of the quests had animals in them, I know, but I didn't feel like I was any particular talent at all in Pixie Hollow.

Riverbow