PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Camelot: Uprising

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-24-2014, 10:45 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent

Tintagel looked awesome. When we reached King Arthur's castle, or the Tintagel castle as the history teachers called it, they said that King Arthur was born here and did not actually rule here. Plus they said the Camelot castle might not be real. I shrugged. The history teachers gave us a map of Tintagel.
"Okay, students, you are free to explore the village, find out more about life in medieval times!" One history teacher calls out. "We will meet at 11:30 for a medieval-style lunch and a special treat - we will get to watch a reenactment of a jousting tournament over lunch!" says another history teacher. Awesome I thought, and ran of to explore.
Old 06-24-2014, 11:22 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzie_Lightningripple View Post
(Glory, I just realized that Crystal and Kara look alike! You don't have to change her looks, but maybe Crystal and Kara can be sisters? (Just sisters, though. Not twins.))
Kenzie, do you still want to do the thing where our characters were related?
If so, I was thinking, maybe they should be cousins instead of sisters? Since they're descended from two different knights?

I'll post soon.
Old 06-25-2014, 03:51 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa Diamondflower View Post
Well, I looked up Mordred's name and the site I was on said his name means "to hit". I don't think there are many name that mean that. Maybe his name should start with an "M"?
Or maybe it could be a girl as his descendant. Wait. . .or brother and sister?
For a boy you we can use Matt/Matthew, and for a girl we could use Madeline/Maddie.
Old 06-25-2014, 05:08 AM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 

Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
I think Wish suggested that Mordred's descendant be a guy because the dark knight in our dreams was male. But it could be a brother and sister, if you want.
Should he/she be an adult, or our age? Even if he's our age, I don't think he should be too young...

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 06-25-2014, 03:33 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_of_Glory View Post
I think Wish suggested that Mordred's descendant be a guy because the dark knight in our dreams was male. But it could be a brother and sister, if you want.
Should he/she be an adult, or our age? Even if he's our age, I don't think he should be too young...
Yeah. I think he/she should be 16 or 17.
Old 06-28-2014, 05:12 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowswirls View Post

Or maybe it could be a girl as his descendant. Wait. . .or brother and sister?
For a boy you we can use Matt/Matthew, and for a girl we could use Madeline/Maddie.
Those are some cool names, Rainbowswirls! Those are definitely some names to consider.

Quote:
I think Mordred's descendant should be male, too. I don't think there should be a brother and sister. I like just having one descendant of Mordred's. Unless, everyone else wants a brother and sister. Than I'll be find with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowswirls View Post

Yeah. I think he/she should be 16 or 17.
17 or 18 sounds good to me. What about everyone else?
Old 06-28-2014, 08:22 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 

Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
I'll post soon! By the way, I don't know what you guys were thinking, but I was thinking that maybe some of your characters could discover a little something about yourself/being a descendant of a knight at the fair, but we would find out everything else later in the story. I feel like is we discover everything at the fair, it might feel a bit rushed. Of course, this is just my opinion. Does this make any sense? I know I can be a bit confusing at times.
Old 06-28-2014, 08:31 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa Diamondflower View Post
I'll post soon! By the way, I don't know what you guys were thinking, but I was thinking that maybe some of your characters could discover a little something about yourself/being a descendant of a knight at the fair, but we would find out everything else later in the story. I feel like is we discover everything at the fair, it might feel a bit rushed. Of course, this is just my opinion. Does this make any sense? I know I can be a bit confusing at times.
Sounds good. Penelope is likely find out a little at the fair.
Old 06-29-2014, 04:40 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

More M names for Mordred's descendant:

For a girl: Margeret/Maggie

For a boy: Marcus/Mark
Old 06-29-2014, 10:52 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
I think I'm going to make Aura have at least a strong suspicion of who she is by the end of the fair. She was the first person to have a prophetic dream the night before, and I really feel like she, Shae, Bernadette and Conroy are onto something right now.
Is that okay with you guys?
Old 06-29-2014, 11:00 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Wish View Post
I think I'm going to make Aura have at least a strong suspicion of who she is by the end of the fair. She was the first person to have a prophetic dream the night before, and I really feel like she, Shae, Bernadette and Conroy are onto something right now.
It's ok with me.

How about we have them meet Penelope by the end of the fair too?
Old 06-29-2014, 11:11 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Wish View Post
That is perfectly okay, Night!
Old 06-30-2014, 12:26 AM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I think Kara will have a suspicion that she's descended from a knight, but not know about Galahad specifically.
Oh, and for Mordred's descendant, I also think around 17 is good. Also Alexa, will he be a character we can all control, like Bernadette?
I'll post soon.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!

Last edited by Blaze_of_Glory; 06-30-2014 at 01:14 AM.
Old 06-30-2014, 05:19 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Quote:
I think Kara will have a suspicion that she's descended from a knight, but not know about Galahad specifically.
Oh, and for Mordred's descendant, I also think around 17 is good. Also Alexa, will he be a character we can all control, like Bernadette?
I'll post soon.
Sounds good, Glory! And yes, Morded's descendant will be a character we can all control. Off topic, I am going a post a chapter for Zeolite after this.
Old 06-30-2014, 06:14 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Zeolite

As I wander off a bit, I hear one of the history teachers say something about meeting somewhere at 11:30, lunch, and some tournament. I wasn't really paying attention to all she said because I was staring at these two guys... or it could've been girls, in a horse costume.

Now that... is scary.

When I finally averted my gaze, I saw that the class had dissipated. I figured everyone was already at some activity tent, or something. I was about to go sit down under a tree and read the Sherlock Holmes book I brought, when someone tapped me on the shoulder.

"Hey.."
"AAH!!!" I scream, jumping a bit

I turn around and I see, kind of surprisingly, Aura.... and three other people I do not know, all standing with wide eyes.

"Are you okay?" Aura says, concerned
"Uhhmmm...."

What do I say? It's not like I have conversations with people every single day!

"Hello?" Aura asks waving her hand in front of my face.
"Oh, um, yea. I am... thanks." I say, looking down and brushing away a lock of hair that fell in front of my face.
"Well, that's good. Anyway, we just wanted to know if you wanted to walk around the fair with us?"

I slightly gasp.

"Walk around the fair?"
"Yes."
"All of us?"
"You bet."
"Together?"
"Yes." Aura say slowly, with a confused look on her face
"Um, well. I don't know..."
"Oh, come on! It will be fun!"
"Well..."

Oh, what do I do! I don't wanna hurt her feelings. Say yes? Say no? Say yes? Say no? Yes? No? Yes? No? Yes? No...

"Yes!" I say, a bit quickly.
"Yes?" Aura asks, smiling.
"I, I mean, um, yeah." I say, looking down again.
"Great! Then let's get going! Where should we head to first?"
"Ooh! How about we go to the medieval art tent?" The girl with brown hair suggested.
"Sounds good to me! Adette, Conroy, you guys okay with that?" Aura asks the other two.

Adette? Conroy?

"Sounds good to me!" The boy, presumably Conroy, agreed.
"I was just about to suggest that myself!" The other blonde, probably Adette, said e
xcitedly.
"Alright then! Let's go!" Aura said running off, with the others, to the medieval art tent.

I, however, stayed behind and walked.

I sigh "Looks like I'll finish reading you later." I say softly to my book, as I put it back in my purse.

As I look back, I see something in the corner of my eye. Suddenly, I have a scary feeling, as if I'm being watched. I look over to where I saw the, whatever it was, and I see nothing.

Strange. I could've sworn I saw something.

I start to turn away, but take one more look at the spot where I saw the thing.

"Hmm..."

I decide it was nothing, and continue to walk to the tent where the other four are waiting for me. But, I still feel as if I'm being watched....

Author's Note: Just so you know, the person thing watching Zeo is not Mordred's descendant. I We won't use him until we have decided on the name and everything else. And Night Wish, are you okay with what I did with Aura? I hope you all liked this chapter!

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 09-08-2016 at 06:01 AM. Reason: Editing and Erasing