PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales > Hollow Tales

Hollow Tales When the pixie dust runs out.

Old Hotaru Book Two: Against Diane

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-02-2010, 10:57 PM
Goodbye! <3
View Autumn Sunshimmer's Photo Album
Autumn Sunshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Signature Donation Award Shop Till We Drop Pixie Parade Skillful Shopper's Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 48

My Mood: Moving
Autumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the Queen
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
I'll post my chapter this evening or tomorrow Thanks Serena for helping me!
Old 06-04-2010, 04:04 AM
livesformusic(:
View Serena's Photo Album
Serena's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Costume Designer Award Halloween '09 Award Fantastic Fairy Finder Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Daring
Serena has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Thank you, Carrot.(: Anytime, GoldenIvy! I am HONORED(:
Old 06-04-2010, 04:06 AM
Goodbye! <3
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Signature Donation Award Shop Till We Drop Pixie Parade Skillful Shopper's Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 

Autumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the Queen
Im so sorry Serena! I was busy today so I promise tomorrow I will since I'm free on Fridays!
Old 06-04-2010, 04:14 AM
livesformusic(:
Serena's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Costume Designer Award Halloween '09 Award Fantastic Fairy Finder Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day 

Oh, don't worry about it. I'm looking forward to it; but take your time(:
Old 06-07-2010, 04:11 AM
livesformusic(:
Serena's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Clash of Metal~ Serena's View

Sure enough, Hotaru and Serena stepped into a kitchen full of clutter. Serena wasn't sure if you could even call it a kitchen anymore. Something that looked like pancake mix was spilled across the floor, a long with cooking utensils and napkins. Shattered eggshells were everywhere, cracking under her footsteps. And in the middle of it all were two little girls, heads hung low.

Despite herself, a laugh bubbled up Serena's throat. Soon even Hotaru was laughing, and the girls were nervously giggling. "I take it someone was trying to make breakfast," I sighed, looking at Rini sternly.

Immediately Serena's mind began whirling together pices of an invisible puzzle. She was thinking fast. "You two are grounded today. Hotaru and I will take you out for breakfast," she paused, raking over the kitchen with her lapis lazuli eyes and sighing again before continuing. She ran a perfectly manicured set of long, slender fingers through her golden hair. "But after that you two will spend the day cleaning this up." Hotaru shot her a glance saying 'You've got some explaining to do.' Serena smiled and nodded slightly, only just enough for her friend to see.

She turned back tothe faces that were hidden under pink and purple hair. "Understood?" The pink and purple hair bunches nodded.

After breakfast, Serena pulled Hotaru up into the safety of her own room and explained everything about her premonition. Hotaru's jaw was set, her flawless features grim. "Could you read the aura of this... creature?" Serena nodded. All of the scouts could see-and read- people's auras, and they each gave off a specially bright one. "I couldn't stop thinking about it. It was, well, blood red and slashed with black. That's why I grounded the kids, so they can't go out today and aren't in any kind of danger as long as they are in the trees," Serena finished, and as if agreeing with her, their willow tree home sighed, its long leaves whistling slightly. SHe scanned her friend's fragile face. The high cheekbones and perfectly bronze skin were softly glowing. Hotaru's long, thick eyelashes were black crescents on her cheeks as she closed her eyes and massaged her temples. Her violet-black bob of hair was neatly resting on her shoulders. "Do you see anything?" Serena whispered, extremely aware of Hotaru's random but extremely important visions.
Old 06-10-2010, 12:01 AM
Goodbye! <3
Awards Showcase

(Yay new chapter!)
I stopped rubbing my temples with my purple nails and slender fingers. I sighed looking out the window, by purple eyes glazing over into a grayish purple. I saw a shadow with no body grabbing the hands of Serena's and mine shadows' hands. We were in sailor scout uniform and all the sudden our bodies became our shadows. I explained everything to Serena who was watching intently. Serena's mouth was in a beautiful oval as she gaped "Could it really be.. oh no it can't!" I nodded, taking her hands in mine "It is.. the shadow world. That one fourth of me." We both looked out of the window at the tree's long shadow. All the sudden the saturn symbol on my forehead was burning with the sign of danger. A shadow with out a body came creeping out of the tree's shadow and towards to the actual tree. A doorknob turned and Rini and Rina started screaming. Serena and I looked at each other and rushed down the stairs. For no reason at all my tongue clicked in french "La Cuisine!" Serena looked at me quizzically "Huh weird, the kitchen, right next to the front door!" Serena held in a scream and whispered "Sailor scout!" Without thinking of my vision I quickly transformed into my sailor scout form. We ran into the kitchen when the shadow came up behind and uh oh.

Last edited by Autumn Sunshimmer; 06-10-2010 at 03:47 AM.
Old 06-10-2010, 03:35 AM
livesformusic(:
Serena's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Shadowy Fight~Serena's View

Hotaru and Serena dissapeared in flashes of silver, gold, and violet. Their simple day gowns disapeared in place of glittering sailor scout uniforms, shining with gems and crystals. Serena's insides lurched as they stepped through the kitchen door. It felt like they had pushed through a thick, wall-like barrier, and once on the other side, they were shadows. Serena could feel her body thin and her essence become simply a trick of light. Rini and Rina were pinned against the far wall, siting on the marble counters. The light int he room was dim but Serena and Hotaru's eyesight adapted easliy.

Serena's heart pounded as she saw Rini's head drop and her eyes close, her tangled mess of fushia hair falling over her tense face. This was enough to set her insides on fire, her lapis lazuli eyes flaring a menacing red. She closed her eyes and focused on Rini, bringing together all the memories of the time they spent together. Breathing deeply, she felt her shadow-self expanding, her body becoming whole again. She pulled the rest of the pieces together, finally opening her eyes. Galncing beside her, she noticed Hotaru was doing the same thing, her form slowly coming together. A shadow stood before her, reaching for Hotaru's throat.

Serena's pulsing anger exploded as suddenly her entire body overflowed with light. The room burst in a silver light, the shadows retreating instantly to the farthest wall. Soon a violet glow joined the silver, and they merged to create gold. Serena and Hotaru had to close their eyes as the glow became too bright.

"Moon Crystal Power!" Serena shouted just as Hotaru yelled "Saturn Crystal Power!" The room burst like a supernova, the shadows shattering to black pieces. Serena rushed to Rini and Rina, just as their eyes fluttered open. "Are you guys okay?" Hotaru asked.

Last edited by Serena; 06-10-2010 at 03:42 AM.
Old 06-10-2010, 03:45 AM
Goodbye! <3
Awards Showcase

Lovely! Will post again tomorrow!
Old 06-11-2010, 02:59 AM
livesformusic(:
Serena's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Okay, looking forward to it