PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales > Hollow Tales

Hollow Tales When the pixie dust runs out.

Old Role Play

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-23-2010, 03:25 AM
Is a Pixie
View Alexandria144's Photo Album
Alexandria144's Fairy
My Mood: QuiteMad
Alexandria144 has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Chat This is a roleplay

hi this is a roleplay heres some rules
- dont play the part of more than one fairy
- you may god mod but to a limit il give u a warning if u go 2 far
- try not to controll someone elses fairy
- of course, dont be rude
- have fun!

Abigial was just heading to fairy tale theatre to practise (she is a storytelling talent
) when she noticed her friend flying past. "Hey! How are you doing?" Continue...

Last edited by Alexandria144; 02-23-2010 at 01:44 PM.
Old 02-24-2010, 02:27 AM
Flitterer
View TheDarkRose221's Photo Album
TheDarkRose221's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award Caption Contest Participant Award Spring 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 6

My Mood: Wishful
TheDarkRose221 has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Amy flew up to Abigail "Hey Abi! Going to Fairytale theatre? I'm heading there to to practice my dance!" Amy said. She flew up to raised her arms and Light shined everywhere.
Old 02-24-2010, 02:35 AM
Is a Pixie
Alexandria144's Fairy
Film

"Yes, i'm gonna go practice. I'm SOOOO nervous about the show tonight."
Old 02-24-2010, 02:53 AM
is as busy as a bee!
View Tansy Greenleaf's Photo Album
Tansy Greenleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
National Cookie Day 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 65

My Mood: Busy
Tansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Grace saw Amy with Abigail and exclaimed, "Hi Amy and Abigail! I'm going to Fairy Tale Theater to practice my harp part in the theater orchestra!"
Old 02-24-2010, 03:41 AM
Flitterer
TheDarkRose221's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award Caption Contest Participant Award Spring 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day Happy Holidays'09 Award 

"Then let's go together, Before Lyria wonders where we are!" Amy said. And flew with her friends. She loved flying with her friends.
Old 02-24-2010, 06:35 AM
aka Ginkgo♥
View Ginkgo's Photo Album
Ginkgo's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Klingon Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award Autumn 2011 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award EKB Day Award 
Total Awards: 35

My Mood: Amuzed
Ginkgo is a Fast FlyerGinkgo is a Fast FlyerGinkgo is a Fast FlyerGinkgo is a Fast Flyer
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
hi Amy, grace here",shouted Carrot on top of her voice.
"where are u going?",she asked her friends flying towards them and dropping all the water around her..
"ahh! sorry", she said seeing her friends dripping in water
Old 02-24-2010, 01:40 PM
Is a Pixie
Alexandria144's Fairy
"That's a really good idea!" Abigail exclamed! "I'm so excited.This will be so much fun!" Abi could talk the day away!
Old 02-24-2010, 03:47 PM
love's to laugh
View juniper firesparkle's Photo Album
juniper firesparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2012 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2012 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Summer 2011 Award Spring 2011 Award EKB Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Bouncy
juniper firesparkle has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
''oh my wat happen??'' said jun to her friends ''why r u all wet??''

Last edited by juniper firesparkle; 02-25-2010 at 06:52 AM.
Old 02-24-2010, 10:10 PM
Is a Pixie
Alexandria144's Fairy
( it hasn't been letting me post!)
"We'd better go change before we do anything else." Abi's dark brown hair now looked black.

Last edited by Alexandria144; 02-27-2010 at 05:41 PM. Reason: grammar
Old 02-25-2010, 12:13 AM
Flitterer
TheDarkRose221's Fairy
Awards Showcase

(hey June, Just a suggestion but can you make paranthesesWhen your character is talking because I can't see if Your character is talking or not "Hey June!" Amy said Like that )

"Its ok Carrot, And Carrot accidently dropped water on us." Amy said to her two friends.
Old 02-25-2010, 12:31 AM
is as busy as a bee!
Tansy Greenleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
National Cookie Day 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 

Tansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dust
"It's alright," Grace said as she made sure she wasn't that wet. "I think I'm fine."
Old 02-26-2010, 06:27 AM
aka Ginkgo♥
View Ginkgo's Photo Album
Ginkgo's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Klingon Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award Autumn 2011 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award EKB Day Award 
Total Awards: 35

My Mood: Amuzed
Ginkgo is a Fast FlyerGinkgo is a Fast FlyerGinkgo is a Fast FlyerGinkgo is a Fast Flyer
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
carrot looked up at her friends with tear in her eyes
"guys i am in a big problem " she said " Queen Clarion wants me to go and see rani to persuade her to help queen with the bringing to winter to the mainland but she would not answer me when i knocked her door and now queen wants to see me and i think i will be in trouble",carrot said with a sad face
Old 02-26-2010, 09:04 AM
Believes laughter is LIFE
View JovialOne's Photo Album
JovialOne's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2014 Award Spring 2014 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 62

My Mood: Lazy
JovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Just then Lila flew by on her way to Fawn's hideout and noticed Carrot's teary eyes. Being quite the curious fairy she flew closer. "Jumpin' jackrabbits! What happened?" she asked as she saw the others dripping wet. "Wait hold that thought..." Lila said as she pulled something out of her tinker belt. "I was just bringing these sunbeams to Fawn for Irredessa but this is an emergency!" Lila opened the meadowgrass pouch that held the sunbeams and let them shine on her new friends. "There we go, everyone's nice and dry again."
Old 02-26-2010, 08:27 PM
Flitterer
TheDarkRose221's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Amy giggled. "Well first I was freezing. and Now I'm blzing arm." Amy giggled then turned to Carrot with loving caring eyes. "Why would you be in trouble If you couldn't get Rani. Come on, You know Ree isn't mean to us fairies." Amy said. "Le'sgo, Carro." She turned to face Lila "Oh and. Carrot thinks that she's in trouble because She couldn't exactly peruade Rani to help Us bring Winter the the mainland." Amy explained. "And now my mouth is sore from doing to much talkingHehe" Amy added the joke trying to get her friend's spirits up
Old 02-27-2010, 01:12 AM
is as busy as a bee!
Tansy Greenleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

"Thanks," Grace said, as she felt around for anymore wet places. "I can tell my sister Strawberry to make more sunbeams for you." She thought about it for a moment and searched for a little bag of sunbeams Strawberry had gave her for no reason. Then she remembered she had left it at her other sister Tansy's home. "Maybe I can go to Tansy's home to get my bag of sunbeams. Just wait for a minute," she remarked. She flittered like the wind to Tansy's home and came back in exactly one minute to her friends with her bag of sunbeams.