PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales > Hollow Tales

Hollow Tales When the pixie dust runs out.

Old The Past and the future~ story - imput needed

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-20-2009, 11:40 PM
Collector
View Ali_Lenora's Photo Album
Ali_Lenora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Winter Solstice Award 2010 Holiday Award Spring 2010 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Which Disney Character Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Bored
Ali_Lenora is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
The Past and the future~ story - imput needed

Okay, before this story can begin i need charecters! would anyone like to volenteer? i'm the main charecter, Lenora Froststone. I need imput!

CHAPTER 1 - regular day.
Lenora Froststone woke up in pixie hollow, as usall, got dressed in her school outfit, green long skirt, green water fairy top, candy blue boots, candy blue accsesorries, and her little heart necklace. Put on her hot pink backpack, that had a big "girls rule" sign on it. "sis, ya ready yet luna?" called Lenora to her lil sis. "Just a muinute." called Luna back. Then came a knock on the door, "Lenora? ya ready for school?" called Her friend Topaz at the door. "yeah, hold on let me get my Luna first." Lenora called back, "Can I come in?" Asked Topaz, "Sure!" laughed Lenora. Topaz opened the door, "Hey!" she said. "Hi." said Lenora. "Ready!" called Luna. They all went to Flitter School together. First they Did they're talent classes, Topaz and Lenora were in the same one, cuz they were both water talents, Luna was a light fairy, so she went with her friend buttercup in light talent class. Then they had history time, they had to listen to the history of pixie hollow over and over, and they already knew it. Lenora and Topaz Rolled they're eyes in history class, like always. Then it was lunch, Lenora ordered Four-Leaf-clover-salad and key-lime tarts for lunch, Topaz had Acorn pancakes and mouse milk, cuz she forgot to eat breakfast at home, then it was recess. "I wish something fun and exciting would happen around here, dont you topaz?" asked Lenora. "Yeah, Everythings the same everyday." Replied Topaz.

CHAPTER 2 - Long lost cusin memories and Swimming.
"I still wonder where my long lost cusin got off to." Said Lenora, "Oh come on! she was lost 5 seasons ago, cant you just let it go?" said topaz. "No." Said Lenora, "I cannot." Topaz rolled her eyes and shrugged. "hey, wanna go swimming?" asked topaz, "Sure!" Replied Lenora, still, lenora was still wondering in her head where her cusin had went. "Why had that memorie come just now? is my mind trying to tell me something? No, no, its just-- just a coincidince." Thought Lenora. Lenora put on her fairy swim suit and took off her accsessories, she dove deep, deep in the pool, it was actually strange because Topaz, Lenora, and her sister had all been born with water proof wings. Lenora was still thinking about her cusin, but she decided to play a little prank on Topaz, she dove deep, deep, down into the water, got right under topaz's feet, and tickled them! Topaz giggled, then she fell backward into the water. then they both popped up out of the water again and giggled their heads off until they were tired. Lenora had a natural talent for swimming, and Topaz always said she swam like a mermaid.

CHAPTER 3 - Mrs. Cozybug
"Lets get out of the pool now." Said Topaz, "I'm getting hungry and its time to go home." "Hey, ya wanna come over to my house today? sil said it was gonna rain right about now." "Sure!" Said topaz. Topaz, Lenora, and Lenora's sis Luna hurried out of the pool and into they're school outfits and ran home with they're hoodies and backpacks flapping behind them right when they made it into the house, it started raining. "Whew!" said Lenora, "We got in just in time." Laughed Topaz. "Glad we made it." Said Luna. "Want some hot-cocoa?" Asked Lenora, "Sure." said Topaz, "Can I have som to?" asked Luna, "Of course!" Laughed Lenora. They drank they're hot-chocolate, suddenly, there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it." Said Lenora, Lenora Opened the door to find a slightly older fairy then her at the door with ladybug shalls all over her, "Hello." Said Lenora to the fairy. "Oh, hello dear." Replied the fairy, "May I come in for a second?" she asked. "Of--course." Said Lenora. She and the fairy walked in the door. "Who are you?" Lenora asked, "Oh, i should introduce myself, I'm Mrs. Cozybug." She said, "I'm Lenora froststone, and this is my friend topaz and my sister Luna." Said Lenora, "Hello girls." said Mrs. Cozybug. "Would you like some hot-cocoa?" aksed Lenora. "Oh, thank you Lenora." Mrs. Cozybug Replied. they drank their hot-cocoa and suddenly Lenora For some reason said, "Do you know anything about my lost cusin, Neverheart?" Blurted out Lenora. topaz looked at her with a What-are-you-doing kind of look. Lenora Shrugged Inocently. "Why, Neverheart, Neverheart, hmm, let me see...." Said Miss Cozybug. "Yes, I beleive I have, why do you ask dear?" "You have? she is my long lost cusin, she was lost 5 seasons ago and i never heard word of her or from her again." Said Lenora. Miss cozybug changed subject, "Well, I must be going now." she said. "Oh, bye bye." Said Lenora. Suddenly the Lights in Lenora's home turned out by themselves, they screamed, they were wisped up into a big tornado whirled around for a long time then whisked up into clouds with stars falling on them making them blue and sparkly. And that, is where the adventure begins.

CHAPTER 4 - Lost out to sea
Then they all fell, down, down, down, and they hit the water! Topaz, Lenora, and Luna all bobed up to the top, "WHAT just happened there?! somethings happened, could it have anything to do with your long lost cusin? Where Are we? Were lost! what happened?!" Asked Topaz in panic, "I--I think were in the middle of the sea." Replied Lenora Finally. "Why didn't we gasp for air when we got up to the top of the water?" "I dont know." Said Lenora, Suddenly, Lenora felt a sharp tingling, she always felt it when she got in the water, but this time it was more intence and it started to hurt, then she felt her legs stiffin up, then she couldn't feel them! "Topaz! my legs! i cant feel them!" She said, "Ouch!" she shrieked, suddenly, she could not move her leggs, then they melted away! "AHHH!!" screamed Lenora, "MY LEGS!!" her legs melted away, but in place of them--- a-- a-- a-- Mermaid tail! Topaz's eyes widened, a beautiful, sparkly, hot pink mermaid tail was in place of Lenora's legs. Lenora almost fainted. The same thing happened to Topaz! she had a turquoise sparkly mermaid tail, Topaz ducked under water, she passed 6 muiniutes, no1 had ever held their breath under water for more than that! she passed ten, then she blew bubbles and started talking under water. she got her head out of the water, "I can breath water as well as air!" Topaz shrieked, "Let me try." Said Lenora, Lenora tried and she could talk, and breath under water too! Then Luna tried, it was the same! "Well, what'll we do now? were stuck in the middle of the sea." Said Topaz. "I dont know." Said Lenora, "Where is miss Cozybug? we need her!" Said Lenora. Ooh.. what'll we do?!

CHAPTER 5 - Mermaid city
Lenora, Luna, and Topaz swam down into the sea, they found hole mermaid city "Whoa!" they said, they found another mermaid and asked, "Where are we?" the mermaid stared at them "Dont you reconize it? your in your own home." said the mermaid, "What? how can that be? everything is totally diffrent!" Said Topaz "Why, your in the future, everything is diffrent in the future." Lenora, Luna, and Topaz stared in amazment for an hour. story cut-off~ i'm trying to think.

Last edited by Ali_Lenora; 05-09-2009 at 11:00 PM.
Old 04-21-2009, 02:48 PM
Haru-chan!!!
View PandaStripe's Photo Album
PandaStripe's Fairy
Awards Showcase
PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Which Disney Character Participant's Award Aug'09 Scavenger Hunt Participant Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Boo!
PandaStripe has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
Ok

What About me I could be the Second Main Charicter DazzelStar
I would be a wonderful Addition To the Story
Old 04-21-2009, 10:07 PM
Collector
Ali_Lenora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Winter Solstice Award 2010 Holiday Award Spring 2010 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Which Disney Character Participant's Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikachu101 View Post
What About me I could be the Second Main Charicter DazzelStar
I would be a wonderful Addition To the Story
Okay! you can be my lil sis! [dont worry you'll only be two years younger than me]
Old 04-22-2009, 02:10 AM
//inactive//
View Molly_wa's Photo Album
Molly_wa's Fairy
Awards Showcase
J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2012 Award Klingon Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 27

My Mood: Musical
Molly_wa is a Fast FlyerMolly_wa is a Fast FlyerMolly_wa is a Fast Flyer
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
I guess I'll be in the story.
Topaz Mistyheart.

OT: 900th Post!
Old 04-22-2009, 02:27 AM
Is a Pixie
View Neverheart's Photo Album
Neverheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Autumn 2012 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award EKB Day Award Spring 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: Procastinating
Neverheart is a talented Fairy
Bored. I'm in.
Call me Never.
Old 04-22-2009, 10:15 AM
Haru-chan!!!
PandaStripe's Fairy
Awards Showcase
PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Which Disney Character Participant's Award Aug'09 Scavenger Hunt Participant Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alidatiger View Post
Okay! you can be my lil sis! [dont worry you'll only be two years younger than me]
sounds great. But can you name me Luna?
Old 04-22-2009, 01:22 PM
Collector
Ali_Lenora's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikachu101 View Post
sounds great. But can you name me Luna?
okay, luna.
Old 04-22-2009, 06:02 PM
//inactive//
Molly_wa's Fairy
Awards Showcase
J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2012 Award Klingon Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2011 Award 

Lenora's backpack in the story, reminds me of mine[RL].
Or what I did use. xD
But, Great Chapterr!!
Old 04-22-2009, 06:10 PM
Collector
Ali_Lenora's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly_wa View Post
Or what I did use. xD
But, Great Chapterr!!
yes, but yours has black on it, and mine is a difrent color pink, plus its sparkly.... i left that part out
Old 04-23-2009, 09:29 PM
Is a Pixie
View Neverheart's Photo Album
Neverheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Autumn 2012 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award EKB Day Award Spring 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: Procastinating
Neverheart is a talented Fairy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly_wa View Post
Or what I did use. xD
But, Great Chapterr!!
What chapter?
I don't see anything on this thread...

FEW SECONDS LATER...

Yeah, I found it. Oops. Blond moment.
Old 04-24-2009, 12:52 AM
//inactive//
Molly_wa's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by alidatiger View Post
yes, but yours has black on it, and mine is a difrent color pink, plus its sparkly.... i left that part out
I KNEW IT! LOL!
Mines purple with black outline.
Text is black on it.
XD
Mine is sparkly. It just rubs off.
What? I've had it for two/three years.

P.S.
Nice chapterr!
Old 04-24-2009, 01:06 PM
Haru-chan!!!
PandaStripe's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Great Chapter *Stares at Chapters* Lost Cosen OH