PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Summer on the Mainland

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-04-2014, 10:13 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Can I still join?
Old 06-04-2014, 11:42 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Sure! It's never too late!
Old 06-05-2014, 02:17 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Oh, here's Aria's profile:

Color: Starry White
Food: Anything sweet!
Animal: Bluebird
Flower: Silverbell
Hobby: Singing - loud!
Dislikes: Feeling left out

(Hope I put those in the right order. )

Aria
I took a deep breath, feeling a warm summer breeze brush against my arms. My first summer on the Mainland - I couldn't wait!
"And here you are, Aria - Fairy Camp!" Melody, my friend and fellow music fairy, announced with a flourish.
I laughed as we flew through the thick curtain of leaves into the hidden camp. I gasped at my first sight of it. Fairy Camp was absolutely flitterific! It was like a whole other world down here. Our world.
"It's amazing!" I flew straight up in the air. And, as I always did when I got excited, I began to sing - loudly. "...ride the air on fairy wings... A season of a dozen things to explore!" I laughed. "The summer's just begun..."
By now several other fairies were staring over at me. I grinned awkwardly. It wasn't that I loved being the center of attention or anything. But... Sometimes I really couldn't help myself.
Other music fairies played sad, or slow, or quiet tunes. But my songs were always cheerful, upbeat, because I truly believed that the point of music was to bring joy to fairies everywhere.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 06-05-2014, 07:05 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 

tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic

I was creating and gathering water drops for the rain. After a while, it's time for me to deliver them!

"Where are you off to?" Rani asked as she noticed me leaving the oak tree. "I'm off to deliver summer showers." I replied. "I might al o explore the mainland ocean."

"Have fun!" Rani said. "She knows how much I love water. I only visit the mainland in Spring and Summer. Water fairies don't do much in Autumn and warm fairies don't go in Winter. But when I do visit, I want to spend as much time near water as possible. But I need to be careful when I leave Fairy Camp. I won't be far during the day but I usually do my real exploring at night when humans or clumsies are sleeping.

I left Fairy Camp. There are always scouts on patrol near Fairy Camp. Summer seems like the best season to visit because it is open the whole season! Where should I go first?
Old 06-07-2014, 12:40 AM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Here's my new fairy:

Name:Strawberry Pineswirls
Talent:Garden
Appearance:Wavy blonde hair, purple eyes and likes wearing pink
Personality:Bubbly, athletic and sweet
Other:She is stronger and more athletic then most garden fairies

Profile:

Color:Berry Red
Food:Berry Parfait
Animal:Butterfly
Flower: Daisy
Hobby: Dancing
Dislike:Bad Hair Days

We were flying to the mainland for summer. "Hi Strawberry!" A voice called. It's Jenny. Jenny is one of the members in my BFFF (Best Fairy Friend Forever) trio. The third member is Rosa. I met Jenny in my first week of Pixie Hollow. I helped introduce Rosa during her Arrival Day.

Jenny wouldn't consider Rosa as part of her trio. The third member would be Snowflake Neverlily. Sadly, Rosa isn't a Talent Master yet but at least the decoration fairies promised that Jenny and I would share a room.

We flew inside the oak tree. This place is amazing! I wonder what else is in store!

After chatting with Tink, I decided to visit my room. It's inside a nearby tree. The decoration fairies are amazing! The room has a branch bed with a leaf blanket, a bookshelf and a table where I can have tea and cookies. (which I LOVE)

I grabbed one of my books. Maybe I should look for humans now. Fairies usually call humans clumsies but I would never insult them like that! I put on a dress that'll help me blend in. I don't want to wonder too far away from Fairy Camp where the scouts are.

I grabbed a book and left my room. I can't wait to find out what I see!

Last edited by tinker406TWO; 06-09-2014 at 07:04 PM. Reason: forgot attatchment
Old 06-07-2014, 01:03 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent

We soared through the sky of London, when we reach the English Countryside. Suddenly, Luminaria, who caught up with me and Dessa, exclaimed and pointed to a large isolated oak tree.
"There it is!" She squealed. "Fairy camp!"
We all smiled at each other and dove down.

We land in a circle of mushrooms. Fairies, sparrowmen, and doves land beside us.
We begin squealing and jumping, yelling: "FAIRY CAMP!"
The others look at us, a few laugh, and a few join in just for the fun.

I walk over to the dove carrying all the doves.
"Starwish!" I call through the little flap.
Star comes out through the flap and salutes.
"Where's our bag?" I ask. "Did you eat anything?"
He rubs his head guiltily, and mumbles flying back into the pack. There's a big blueberry stain on the left side of his cheek.
"Star!" I shout. I shake my head and take the bag from him. "Your in charge of finding food now!"
He sulks.

I meet back up with Iridessa and Luminaria and we walk towards the light talent rooms.
Old 06-08-2014, 03:21 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

After I delivered showers, I decided to check out my room. I am sharing a room with Rani and Silvermist. On my way, I flew into another water fairy named Cera.

"Hi Cera!" I said. "Are you enjoying it here?"

"I sure am!" Cera shouted. Then, a messenger fairy flew in. "Cera, the fairies at the other Fairy Camp need some water drops." She gave Cera a list. "See you in a couple of days!" I shouted.

When I flew in my room, Rani and Sil were already here. After we got settled in, Rani offered to see how the other water fairies are doing.

We left our room and headed toward the oak tree.

We walked inside the oak tree. Behind the fairy sized entrance was a whole hidden complex area! As long as we're here, we're hidden from clumsies. We saw Jenny's friend Snowflake there.

"Hi Snow!" Jenny shouted. They began to chat for a while. Maybe I should spend the rest of the day collecting pollen.
Old 06-08-2014, 10:33 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I think I'll make another character:

Name: Zephyr Fasttwirl
Talent: Fast Flying
Appearance: Straight Black Hair that falls to her knees, brown eyes, flawless skin except a row of freckles across her nose.
Personality: Outgoing, Funny, Messy, Loud, Friendly
Other: Zephyr spends at least 1 quarter of Fairy Camp nights visiting humans.

Here's her Profile:

Color: Boynsberry Purple
Food: Acorn Pancakes
Animal: Fox
Flower:Violet
Hobby: Flying - Fast!
Dislikes: Bossyboots

I'll post for one of them soon!

Last edited by Rainbowswirls; 06-10-2014 at 02:28 AM.
Old 06-09-2014, 04:37 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 

Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker406TWO View Post
If you watched the movie Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue, you must know that during the summer, the fairies go to a Fairy Camp in the mainland. You may include and control famous fairies and go back to Pixie Hollow occasionally.

Rules:
  • Don't over-control other fairies
  • No god-modding
  • Maximum of 3 fairies per roleplayer
  • This is Fairy Camp during modern times just to let you know
  • If you want to remove characters or change their form or storyline, let us know before your story thingy
  • All PHF rules apple
  • Have Fun!
Form:
Name:
Talent: (any real talent except winter)
Appearance: (post a picture if desired)
Personality:
Other:

This is my first form:
Name:Copperwind
Talent:Tinker
Appearance:Attachment
Personality:Curious and clever but shy
Other:She likes studying humans so she goes to the mainland just for that. She can't change the seasons because she is not a Talent Master.
Here is my OC form.

Name: Gloriosa Grassymeadow
Talent: Garden
Appearance: I"ll post a pic of her.
Personality: She is just like Fluttershy (kind, quiet, shy, giving) from My Little Pony but a little sarcastic.
Other: She loves to walk (with or without shoes). She loves making little canopies out of vines and flowers. She loves to sing. Her nickname is Glori.

Her profile

Color: Green, pink, maroon.
Food: Berries and pies
Animal: Rabbit
Flower: Morning Glory
Hobby: Growing flowers
Dislikes: People hearing her sing, people trampling flowers, argument, fairies/people yelling
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pixie_Scene_Maker-DollDivine.jpg (220.4 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 06-09-2014 at 10:13 PM. Reason: needed to add stuff
Old 06-09-2014, 08:02 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent

This year is my second year of Fairy Camp, and I was making breezes with some light talents making sunlight and some water fairies adding dew drops to some leaves. Finally we settled on a ring of mushrooms. I flew around for a few minutes, and then bumped into a fairy with curly black hair who looked a bit confused.
"Oh, sorry." I said, brushing myself off.
"That's ok. I'm just wondering where my friend Copperwind went." she said. "By the way, I'm Opal." she added.
"Sorry, I don't know Copperwind." I said,with a hidden smile. "By the way, I'm Zephyr." I laughed. Most fairies would roll their eyes at these jokes, but Opal didn't.
"Come on, let's go to our rooms. Meet ya outside the rooms!" I said, and I flew off with Opal, but I was odviously faster than her. When I got to my room, I was extremely happy. It was extremely awesome just as before. The floor was covered in a disco mat rug, and I had a fancy light hanging from the ceiling. I drew the room to look a lot like this, getting the idea from a clumsy from last year. I don't know why we call them clumsies instead of humans, but they're like the opposite of clumsy. At least the one that I met. Then I flew back to the ring of mushrooms in the front. There were now very few fairies here. Most were inside of fairy camp.
" I didn't know you meant here." said Opal, finally flying towards me.
Old 06-09-2014, 10:11 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Gloriosa

"C'mon, Glory! We need to hurry"
"I'm not a fast-flying fairy! I'm going as fast as I can"

Of all the days to be late for something it had to be summer camp. Why were we late? Well, before we left, there was a catastrophe at Rosetta's garden. A herd of sprinting thistles rampaged through her garden, nearly destroying EVERYTHING! Olwen and I (Olwen is a garden fairy like me and my best fairy friend!) told Ro (that's Rosetta's nickname) that we would fix and tend her garden while she left for summer camp. Being garden fairies that were fixing a garden meant that it didn't take long before Rosetta's garden (that's a lot of gardens ) was looking as good as new. That's when we realized that we needed to get to fairy camp right away. When it comes to bringing summer to the Mainland, every talent needs all the help they can get so it's crucial that we get there and help out.

"We're almost there!" Olwen cried

And she was right. Before we knew it, we saw fairy camp in the distance.
Old 06-09-2014, 11:22 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Maybe I should look for Opal before I fly off. I found Tink on my way. She was with another tinker fairy named Chipper.

"Did any of you see a water fairy with black curls fly by?"

"No" Tink said nodding. "Me neither" Chipper added. "Why are you looking for her?"

"Um..." My glow turned pink. "I fixed something for her" I fibbed.

The other tinker fairies seemed confused. "You don't fix things here" Tink said. "Oh um..." My mind was blank.

"We're a little too busy to look for her with you." Tink said pointing at the trinkets. "But good luck!"

I flew off looking for a fairy with black curls.

I got some of the water drops we stored. "We need some more!" I ordered. The other water fairies begun to make more drops but then, the messenger fairy came back.

"The drops are needed by tomorrow morning in one of the camps" she said. I gasped. I didn't deliver all the showers and I was planning on delivering them tonight but I need to fly to the other Fairy Camp tonight and the rain was just as important.

"Is anyone free to deliver the rain tonight?" I asked. Everyone shook their head.

"We're too busy." Rani said. But there are other water fairies here.

I need to find another water fairy by tonight.
Old 06-10-2014, 02:53 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Gloriosa

Olwen and I checked in and headed straight to our rooms. The were beautiful! The decor talent fairies did a flitterific job!

I left the room I was staying in with Olwen and headed for the nearest flower field to open flowers for the bees to collect the pollen. After helping the bees, I went to the dining area to eat lunch. *sigh* I love berries!
Then, I decided to go for a walk but on my way there, I accidentally bumped into a handsome sparrow man.

"I am so sorry" He said helping me up
"I, it's okay" I said, my glow turning pink and blushing,
"Are you sure?"
"Positive"
"Okay. Well then, fly with you later!"
"Back at ya! *sigh*"

Half of me hoped I would get to see him later. The question was, who was he? Hmmm, I'll have to find out his name later. Right now, I've got some walking to do. I felt the ground to see if it's a shoes on or shoes off day. The ground was soft but not sinking, smooth but with a little roughness. No shoes today.

Author's Note: I"ll post a form for the sparrow man Gloriosa bumped into.

Old 06-10-2014, 05:02 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Aria

After that embarrassing outburst, Melody dragged me over to the music fairies. Many of them were polishing or tuning their instruments, or practicing their scales.
"So, when is our first recital?" I asked excitedly.
"Tomorrow night, actually," one of the music talent sparrow men told me.
My wings drooped. "So there's nothing going on today?"
"No, but that means we're free to do whatever we want." Octavia, another music fairy and my friend, smiled at me. "Want to go explore the camp some more?"
"Sure!" I brightened up. "Well, right after I toss my stuff in my room. I haven't stopped by there yet."
Melody, Octavia and I flew out into the bustle of fairies in the camp. "So, this is your first Mainland summer, huh, Aria?" Octavia asked.
"Yup! I just recently became a talent master, so I can finally help with the changing of the seasons!" I did a backflip in midair to show my excitement.
Octavia laughed. "Well, there's really not much for a music fairy to do in the summertime. We help the animal fairies get the animals into hibernation by playing our lullabies in the winter. And we play a nice wake up song for them in the spring. But in summer, there's not much we do except provide entertainment for the nature fairies. Play in Fairy Tale Theater with Lyria, or do the occasional recital."
"But that leaves us with plenty of time to explore Fairy Camp," Melody countered. "C'mon, Aria, you'll see. This summer will be the greatest!"
"Yes it will!" I agreed. Idly, I wondered if I'd meet any new friends, fairies of other talents, this summer.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 06-10-2014, 07:13 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

After I gathered the pollen, I decided to fly to my room in a nearby tree. Jenny's unpacked luggage was on her bed. There was a night stand with a drawer and a lamp in the middle of the opposite side of the entrance. There was a bed with a different spread on each side. There was a painting of a sun and rose above the beds and a full length mirror on each side of the room.

I looked at the camp bulletin board. There's a recital tomorrow night. I'm going to Pixie Hollow tomorrow. But Aria is performing. I love her music! It's so happy and exiting! Maybe I should change my schedule and go back to the mainland earlier.