PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Computer Technical Support

Computer Technical Support General & Fairies Related Software & Hardware support. Recommendations, Reviews and so forth.

Old They can be so helpful sometimes.

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-17-2013, 12:25 AM
thanks, Stormy and Lilac!
View Sophie Silkpetal's Photo Album
Sophie Silkpetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Shop Till We Drop Pixie Parade Skillful Shopper's Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Amazed
Sophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dustSophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dustSophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dustSophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dustSophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dustSophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Thumbs up They can be so helpful sometimes.

( mods - not sure where to stick this )

Hiya Y'all...

So today, I should have received 240 PD, but when I only received 50, I contact customer help/support.

They can be so nice sometimes... ( names omitted )

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>
> Email Address: ---------------------
>
> From Name: --------------
>
> Detected Id: ----------
>
> Account Id: -------
>
> Question/Comment/Suggestion : Hello.
>
> In late December, after my monthly membership renewed, I canceled it, but it would continue till the 16th of January. After much thought, however, I decided to purchase annual membership because of the benefits. In the first week of January I purchased the annual membership. But I found out it wouldn't go into effect till the 16th, when my monthly membership ended.
> So I assumed that I would get 240 Pixie Diamonds when the annual membership went into effect.
> But today is the 16th, and I only received 50 Pixie Diamonds. Why? I'm not continuing my monthly membership, I'm starting my annual membership, so I should receive 240 Pixie Diamonds.
> Will I get 240 next month? Or will it just be 50?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hello,

Thank you for your question! I would be happy to clear this up.

With regards to the account, '-------', your diamonds allowance day is roughly the 16th of every month. Our system automatically adds the diamonds to your account, so depending on any delays or interferences in our system, the diamonds are actually added sometime between the 15th and the 17th of every month. For example, in October, I can see your allowance was applied on October 17, 2012. The November allowance was November 16, 2012, then December 16, 2012, and the last amount was January 15, 2013.

I do see that the 12 month recurring membership started and you were billed $57.95 on January 15, 2013 and you received only 50 diamonds. In this case, I am willing to make up the difference of the 240 diamonds that you should have received with the annual membership and added a total of 190 diamonds to the account for you to enjoy!

The next time diamonds are added to your account, the amount should be 240 and you can expect to see them roughly around February 16, 2013.

I hope you continue to enjoy playing on Pixie Hollow and if you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to let us know!

Kind regards,

------
Pixie Hollow Billing
<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

So, I'd like to say, thank you customer support. For hiring nice people.

- Sophie

Signature by Ruby {BookThing}. Thank you!
Old 01-17-2013, 12:32 AM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
I am so glad they were able to help you out Sophie
and so quickly too.

~Twi
Old 01-17-2013, 12:43 AM
Is Reminiscing...
View McKenzieO1's Photo Album
McKenzieO1's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Arcade Spooktacular Participant's Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award Autumn 2013 Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Fairy Friends To The End Award 
Total Awards: 31

My Mood: Reading
McKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent
Usually they're pretty good at fixing what "Can be fixed". I've had problems with the badges associated with the new toys ( in the past ) and they were VERY pleasant with me while speaking on the phone.

Glad to see they resolved your issues!

~Lily