PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion

Fairies General Discussion General Pixie Hollow/Fairies Gaming Discussions which do not fit anywhere else.

Old A curious find

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-26-2015, 11:40 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
A curious find

I recently downloaded a Disney app on my phone and used the recover password feature for my e-mail. Upon clicking the link they sent me, I was surprised to find that all of my PH accounts still exist in Disney's database!

I've hidden the usernames (for obvious reasons) but found it so cool that I can still check the date when I first created those accounts:

I think I had at least three other PH accounts with non-member fairies & sparrow men on them (mainly to send PPO gifts to myself ) so they're all listed there too.

It's probably unlikely that any of the data still remains about our created characters and I might just be grasping at straws, but it was still a pleasant feeling to see that at least this much has remained. Although, you could use one account for all of their online games, right? So that means I could log into Club Penguin with any one of these accounts?
I wish they would also let us know on what site each account was created as I can only guess as to what I've used some of these accounts for. I think the 2008 account may have been for Club Penguin... gosh, that was ages ago.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 09-07-2015, 05:06 PM
Getting to Know You
View Julie Dazzleshimmer's Photo Album
Julie Dazzleshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ July the 4th Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 PHF Winter Award 2016 Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: QuiteMad
Julie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent
That's definitely an interesting find, Alexia! Which Disney app did you use to do all of this, I would like try this out for myself! I think I probably have about 20 Disney accounts, with most of them being auxiliary PH non-member accounts to send PPO gifts to myself.

It is nice to believe, however, that somewhere within Disney's databases, our fairies may still exist.
Old 09-07-2015, 10:54 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
That's cool that you found that, Alexia! It reminds me of when, a few weeks ago, I found a mystery Pixie Page from 2009 saved on an old computer browser. I keep wondering who that fairy was, because I must have thought her important at the time if I saved her Pixie Page as a favorite...

Signature by someone, avatar by Neverbelle ~ Come flit by my Userpage! ~ Switch friend code: SW-0846-5678-6094
Old 09-08-2015, 09:16 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie Dazzleshimmer View Post
Which Disney app did you use to do all of this, I would like try this out for myself!
I used the password recovery on the Disney Inquizitive app which sent this link to my e-mail. If you used different e-mails for your accounts then you'll have to recover your password for every e-mail.

For some odd reason, every time I try to log in to Disney Inquizitive with a Disney account or create a new one, it says that I am not eligible to log in to the site. I wish they'd actually let me know what the problem is rather than apologising, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorn1234 View Post
That's cool that you found that, Alexia! It reminds me of when, a few weeks ago, I found a mystery Pixie Page from 2009 saved on an old computer browser. I keep wondering who that fairy was, because I must have thought her important at the time if I saved her Pixie Page as a favorite...
Wow, that's a neat find! I wish I had saved my earliest Pixie Page, then I would know about the first fairy that I created.
So does this mean that the data on Pixie Pages isn't removed due to inactivity? Hmm, if they're willing to store so much info, you think maybe they might also store data about the PH Online created characters too? I agree Julie, it's a nice thought to think about.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 09-30-2015, 09:43 PM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
View Silver LightflowerPH's Photo Album
Silver LightflowerPH's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Apprehensive
Silver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy TagSilver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Didn't the FAQ say they were going to delete all accounts?
So why are they still here? I'm suspicious..
Old 10-01-2015, 03:40 PM
Visit the DOW wiki at www.disneysonlineworlds.com!
View Mommy 2 Jules's Photo Album
Mommy 2 Jules's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Extra Life 2014 Award Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 188

My Mood: DowObsessed
Mommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond repute
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
No, all accounts were retained so that users can play on the Disney.com website.

I am willing, however, to bet that all the information containing our fairies might still be there though. At least for one more year. In terms of "the real world, adult life" it is recommended to keep all records for a minimum of three years. This includes, but is not limited to: tax paperwork, pay stubs, health statements, bills, and receipts. After three years, the IRS cannot audit you. This is just my two cents (and is all it is worth LOL). I have no idea for sure what the status of the data is, so please don't quote me.

~ Em

Thank you, Coconut Tulippetal for the lovely profile pic and siggy! | Site Rules | The DOW Wiki | Mods & Admins | PM Me