PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old A Pixie Roleplay: Two Worlds Colliding

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-01-2014, 02:43 AM
TEAM KATNISS!
View roadyrocky's Photo Album
roadyrocky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Graphic Trio Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 38

My Mood: Adventurous
roadyrocky is a Fast Flyerroadyrocky is a Fast Flyerroadyrocky is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
A Pixie Roleplay: Two Worlds Colliding

Welcome to the latest Pixie Roleplay!

A mysterious group of evil fairies known as 'The Black Veils' have formulated a plague that is effecting all of Pixie Hollow. Plants and animals are dying, the Pixie Dust Tree is losing its power, and fairies are becoming so weak that they can barely fly.

Queen Clarion recently realized that this situation is out of her hands. She has decided to send in some humans to help. This is where your character comes in. A strange portal–sent by the queen–will appear and before anyone can register what's happenning, our human characters find themselves on Neverland as fairies! They quickly discover it's up to them to defeat The Black Veils once and for all.

RULES

1. You may play as up to three fairies or sparrow-men. Before first posting, please give your character’s talent, gender, personality and a brief description of their appearance.

2. No god-modding. Don’t make your fairies too perfect or powerful!

3. Please use your best spelling and grammar. Also, include at least a few sentences per post.

4. Don’t rush too far ahead in the story without giving all role-players a chance to post!

5. Wait until there is enough people before you have your character go whizzing through the portal.

6. While on the mainland, the setting will be England in the 40's which means NO iPads, iPods, etc.

FORM (mine will be an example):

Name: Maylene Kavin
Appearance: May has pearl green eyes, freckles, and a scrawny yet lithe frame built for running. She also has chronic acne and a broad, flat face that possesses a large nose.
Persona: She's rather blunt and crude, regarding no one's feelings but her own. However, you can tell that she's good at heart.
Talent As A Fairy: Storm
[i'll put my rp post later after a few people sign up. ]

Last edited by roadyrocky; 03-01-2014 at 04:06 AM.
Old 03-01-2014, 02:54 AM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
This sounds like fun! im joining now!

Name: Lia Mael Gold
Appearance: in the picture
Personality: Shes rather shy at times, but you wouldn't have to try to get to know her.
(Her talent as a fairy is Light)
character.PNG

Last edited by Kenzie_Lightningripple; 03-01-2014 at 02:55 AM. Reason: i couldnt get on the fairy maker so i just posted her human version
Old 03-01-2014, 03:26 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
This sounds cool! Um, I feel silly asking this, but are characters fairies, human or humans who turned into fairies?
Old 03-01-2014, 03:28 AM
TEAM KATNISS!
roadyrocky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Graphic Trio Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award 

(Humans who turn into fairies.)

Maylene

I awake, exhaustion taking over my body despite the fact I had been resting. The cancer... it had worsened. I tried to ignore it months before but the pain and fatigue makes it almost impossible. The doctors say it will be okay as do my parents, but I know they're lying. Do I really care at this point? I have no bloody idea. If I die then I'll die. There's no two ways about it.

I swing my legs over my bed and slip into my clothes which are folded neatly by my nightstand. Before I know it, I've whisked myself out of the house. I don't even bother saying 'good morning' to my parents. They're not even awake this early. And it's not as if I actually want to see their faces.

I find myself sitting on the front porch. Taking in the scenery of the area seems to relax me. It's just... well, it's something I can't even put into words. Living in the countryside of England just almost seems magical in a way. There aren't many people, the weather is calm, and it all looks so perfect.
Old 03-01-2014, 01:31 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
I'll join.

Name:Ella
Appearance:Attachment
Personality:Upbeat and may be crazy but she is also kind.
Talent as a Fairy:Animal

I'll post later. Attachment shows her fairy appearance.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lexi.jpg (189.7 KB, 24 views)

Last edited by tinker406TWO; 03-01-2014 at 01:39 PM.
Old 03-01-2014, 03:00 PM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Oh my goodness, this sounds really good!

Name: Vivian DeTrouse
Appearance: Auburn hair, deep brown eyes, with pale skin and a dusting of freckles
Personality: Inquizzitive, smart, a bit offstandish, but sweet once you get to know her
Talent as a Fairy: Sewing
Old 03-01-2014, 03:28 PM
TEAM KATNISS!
roadyrocky's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Maylene

My jaded eyes scan the flat terrain, an unamused expression on my face. Was this all there was? Ever since I was little I had always thought that magic existed here. God, I can even remember that time when I actually thought I saw a fairy! She had been wearing pearl-tipped shows along with a navy green dress with some leaf trimming. Now that I recall this memory I have no clue on whether or not I was telling the truth. No matter though.

The cancer sends a spasm of exhaustion that makes my eyes flutter lazily. So sleepy... so, so sleepy. I groan, shaking my head. I don't want to go back inside. I don't want to sleep away the days as I have done all summer. No; I have to fight through this. I won't let an illness control me.
Old 03-01-2014, 03:50 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 

tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Photobucket isn't working so I can't add the glitter text to this post.

Ella

I woke up early in the morning. I got dressed and walked outside.

My family lives in a field right outside of London. I love the beautiful scenery! Especially at sunrise and sunset! It makes me feel that magic is in the air.

I always believed that magic and fairies existed. My parents keep telling me that I'm getting to old or something like that but NOTHING will stop me from believing!

While I was admiring the scenery, I noticed something. She was about five or six inches tall, had transparent wings and a lemon yellow glow. I gasped. It's a fairy!
Old 03-01-2014, 03:55 PM
TEAM KATNISS!
roadyrocky's Fairy
Awards Showcase

(could our characters be neighbors? )

Maylene

I pluck some grass by my shoe tiredly. England may be pretty but, jeez, it sure got boring quick. "Ugh," I mumble incoherently, staring at the sunrise absentmindedly. This was incredibly stupid.

Last edited by Onionleaf; 03-05-2014 at 09:19 AM. Reason: inappropriate
Old 03-01-2014, 05:21 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 

(id love if they were neighbors)
Lia:
"While you're out, do you mind getting some buttermilk?" My mom asked, even though I knew she needed some already.
"Yes, mom. This is like the fifth time you've asked." I said, heading out the door.
I walked down the cobblestone driveway and out onto the grass. Then I saw a really pretty flower. I picked it and put it up to my nose. Aahh.. that smells nice.
Old 03-01-2014, 05:50 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I was so shocked once I saw the fairy! I wanted to run away! But I can't. But I will.

I ran toward the city passing my neighbors houses and yards. I passed one house. The girl looked kinda board. She's plucking grass.

I saw that the fairy followed me! Then the fairy flew toward the girl.

Oh god! I hope it's a dream! I hope the girl isn't mean to fairies!
Old 03-01-2014, 06:01 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

Lia:
I was just calmly walking when Ella ran past, knocking me down in the process. "OW!!!!!" I shouted. " Ella, what's going on??"
Old 03-01-2014, 06:44 PM
Here we are again
View The Rosey Trio's Photo Album
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Torn
The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
whatever #JOINALLTHERPS

Name: Zelda
Appearance: Posting a picture
Persona: Very blunt about things, she's often quiet, but very stern. You often can't tell if she's angry at you.
Talent As A Fairy: Frost

Will post in a bitt
Old 03-01-2014, 07:19 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I ran as fast as I could to my home. When I was running, I knocked down my neighbor Lia.

"OW!!!!!!" she shouted. "Ella, what's going on?"

"Sorry!" I said. "But there's no time to chat about it!" I walked back home.

All I could think about is the fairy! This is the third time I saw a fairy. I saw a faint lemon yellow glow when I was four and I caught a glimpse of the wings, face and clothing in the glow when I was nine.

Today, (which is a week after my thirteenth birthday) the fairy approached me and I got a clear sighting of her. I always believed in fairies but actually seeing one? I kinda got scared for some weird reason.

I walked in my house. I hope the girl (Maylene) is friendly to fairies.
Old 03-01-2014, 08:26 PM
TEAM KATNISS!
roadyrocky's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Maylene

The pixie flutters towards me and at first I can't react. She has blondish orange hair, a golden dress, and a crown atop her skull. It's like... she's a queen? The female inspects me for a moment, nodding, and flaps off as if nothing had happened.

"What in heaven's name?" I blurt out, running over to the house of my neighbor, Ella.

Last edited by Onionleaf; 03-05-2014 at 09:18 AM. Reason: inappropriate