PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old Happily Ever After

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-06-2014, 10:37 PM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Ooh, I like that idea! I'm up for doing that if everyone else is!

Edit: Ok, I decided Sirena's birthday is on another day.

Last edited by Misty_12; 03-07-2014 at 10:56 PM. Reason: added even more
Old 03-06-2014, 10:44 PM
Here we are again
View The Rosey Trio's Photo Album
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Torn
The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Okaaay, going to randomly give all my characters themes...
again

Yveiltl's theme

( You like the wolves? Sorry, couldn't resist ):) )

Faon's theme

And Lilianna's theme

Sorry, I just like doing that.

Anyways, I'll post for Faon in a little while.

Last edited by The Rosey Trio; 03-06-2014 at 10:53 PM.
Old 03-06-2014, 10:46 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
(That sounds like a great idea!
Also, I got the pictures done for my characters, they're in the Spoiler Tab.

Spoiler for Pictures:

The irony here is that she's actually supposed to be my "main" character, and I can't even come up with her name

And here's Lilac, who looks a lot older than eleven

The sisters are going to be friends. )
Old 03-06-2014, 11:10 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Sounds good to me, Misty!
Sorry guys... I couldn't resist. Besides, this scene works best from Ivory's POV...

As soon as I got a chance, I ditched my advisers and went to get ready for my reunion with my sisters. I felt a bit wary leaving Arendelle without both Annalise and me there, but I knew my council could take care of things.
Finally! Not that I didn't love my kingdom and being queen. It just that, honestly? It gets quite a bit tiring when people keep seeing you as a queen and not an actual person.
Heck, I'm not even sure if Calla sees me as an actual person, and I created her.
Plus, I was so looking forward to seeing my sisters again. I only ever saw Dove a couple times a month when she comes for a visit, and I missed her and my niece Sparrow. Okay... maybe I missed Hunter too, but wild horses couldn't get me to admit it.
Astrid, Lillie and the boys were always up for a fun time. Occasionally I visited Never Land just to have a good old pirate battle with them. We weren't fighting to kill, of course (I'd probably have turned Smee into an ice sculpture a million times over if we had been) but it was always a blast.
And now, finally, another sisters reunion! You know, one of these days, we need to have a huge descendants reunion. We haven't had one since... the last time somebody got married, I was pretty sure.
About time we all got together again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later, my companions gathered around me as I pulled out my silvery snowflake scepter. All the kings and queens of Estoriana had some portal-making device, a way to travel besides the old fashioned way.
Occasionally, I still used my favorite snow bird to travel. Just because flying was so much fun.
"Okay, guys, I'm afraid I have to make a stop on Earth. I promised my mother I'd pick up some other descendants on my way," I told the others.
"Earth?" Calla asked, shocked.
"Who are the descendants?" Annabeth asked.
"Descendants of Princess Jasmine, I think." I shrugged. "It'll just be a quick stop. I will be right back."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Mom!" I threw my arms around Alina. I haven't seen her in weeks, and I'd missed her.
My mother didn't look well. She'd aged dramatically, and it always made my guilty that I only looked a few years older than when I'd first stepped foot in Estoriana.
With her were a family of three, all with dark hair and olive-toned skin. The teenage girl was looking away, as if she didn't want to be there.
I turned to the family. "We hope you enjoy your time in Estoriana. I am Queen Ivory of Arendelle. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
They bowed awkwardly, looking like they didn't know what to do. I grinned. "No, it's fine. Anyway, follow me."
I turned one last time to my mom, worried. "Are you sure you'll be okay?"
Alina smiled. "No need to worry about me, Iv." But she wasn't meeting my eyes. I sighed.
"Well, if you need anything, I'll always be there, okay?" I gave my mom one last hug, then turned to make a portal.
I still need to make one more stop before Never Land. There was someone else I hadn't seen in forever, someone who should really be a part of our reunion.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ivory!" Astrid rushed over to give me a hug, pulling me into the air with her in the process. I laughed, and Lillie landed on my shoulder.
"I've missed you guys. I really should come for pirate battles more often!" I winked.
"We've missed you too," Lillie grins back, sprinkling pixie dust onto my shoulder.
"Hey, guys, look who I brought..."
They both turned to see Annalise and her children, Calla, and...
"Jack!" Astrid and Lillie rushed over to hug him as well.
"Just like the good old days!" I said, my heart so filled with joy at seeing all of them, all of us together again. "Oh, by the way, everyone meet Calla!" After all the introductions were made, I asked, "When will Dove, Hunter and Sparrow get here?"

(Oh Liri, I'm so sorry I'm controlling all your characters to much today. I just thought it would be a good time for Jack to come for a visit.
And Liri, Misty, you guys don't mind that I said Ivory occasionally joined in the pirate battles, do you? If so, I can delete that part. I just though, hey, all in the fun, right?
Anyway, yes, I left a lot of holes to fill. Sorry... But if I'd written all of it, the post would have been longer than even I could stand!
And I made another outfit for Ivory, by the way. )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ivory as Queen.jpg (46.3 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by Night Wish; 05-08-2014 at 10:08 PM.
Old 03-06-2014, 11:22 PM
Here we are again
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 

The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
( Okay, I decided to do Lilianna instead, so, yeah. Oh, and Popcorn? What about Endei? Crellia? Sillla? Sorry, I'm bad at this :P )

Lily stared in the mirror. " Are you sure I have to wear this? " She asked her mother. She was wearing a red dress with roses in the fabric, and a crown made of them. It just wasn't... her.
" You're old enough to wear it now. It was the dress I wore after banishing the... "
Lily cut in. " Right, so we're going to Janelle's kingdom? " Her mother nodded.
" Our carriage is waiting for us. It's time we get going. "

~~~~~~~~~~

The last time she visited Janelle was when she was three, and Tempest was only new-born. The castle seemed to look down at her, ( probably because she was only three feet tall ) and spooked her out a bit. But she remembered how nice and pretty everything was inside the castle, and how kind the maids where.
" Rose! " A voice cried, breaking her thoughts.
" How nice it is to see you again! "
She ignored them, and went straight to Janelle.
" Hey, it's been a while! " She chirped

( Okay, sorry if I was controlling your character, Misty ' )
Old 03-06-2014, 11:51 PM
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 

Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
(That’s totally ok Rachel! I don’t mind people controlling my characters a little bit. )

After my lessons with father, I begin to head to the stables to visit Starlight, my horse. On the way there, I am stopped by my mother, who looks extremely excited about something.
“Janelle!” She exclaims. “I forgot to tell you that Rose is coming with Lilianna today. They are here now!”
I smile. I haven’t seen Lilianna since she was three and I was five, but I remember always having a lot of fun with her.
I follow my mother to the entrance of the castle. When we arrive, Lilianna and her mother are waiting for us.
“Rose!” mother calls, waving.
"How nice it is to see you again!"
Lilianna walks right up to me. "Hey, it's been a while!"
“It’s been too long,” I reply with a smile. “It’s nice to see you again!”
I glance over at my mother. She is completely distracted talking to her friend. I turn back to Lilianna.
“Do you want to go riding?” I ask with a grin.

(I’ll post again when I can! Wow…I just rhymed… )
Old 03-07-2014, 01:39 AM
Here we are again
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase

" Wanna go riding? " Janelle asked. Lily smiled. " Of course! "
They ran to the stables, then mounted their horses. They rode straight into the forest. For once, she forgot that she was a princess, with light filtering through the trees, animals in the branches...
After a while, they sat down in a clearing, their horses tied to a tree.

( You can finish the scene, cause' I kinda have writer's block... )
Old 03-07-2014, 04:37 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
I think a ball sounds good. Oh, and who is capturing them, and what's their motive? My poor Dove and Hunter... why are they always captured?!

I think it's funny that some of our new characters don't appreciate their moms (or in Calla's case, creator)! Sparrow, Janelle (right?), Saige, Calla..... How sad!

Oh Night, I was so excited when I read your post with Jack! I've really I think Dove has missed him! And for the last time the descendants have all been reunited was when somebody got married, could that be Dove and Hunter's wedding? If you had something else in mind, I completely understand! And I would love if Saige and Cole were friends!

I'm thinking of making Cole a girl. What do you guys think?

I will post sometime tomorrow when I can!
Old 03-07-2014, 06:52 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Oh my gosh. You guys are the best. You know my characters so well, and you've only just met Mei! I do not mind at all when you guys control my characters for this series because you always think of great ideas.

Night, I love how Saige calls Mei "Mei-lin". Its perfect. I also am so happy you thought to get Jack!!!!

I like the idea of a ball in celebration of the anniversary of the banishment.

"Saige!" I call out after my twin, galloping on my dappled grey stallion. It is so peaceful out here in the woods, and it is the only time where Saige is truly relaxed. Everyone else only ever sees the brave, strong side of her.
"Hey, Mei-li!" She replies with a smile.
"I knew I'd find you here," I say with a knowing grin. "Mom's looking for you."
Saige groans.
"Race you back!" She calls, leaping onto her horse.
"You're on!" I retort, urging my stallion into a gallop again. Only Saige sees the teasing, out-spoken side of me. Everyone else just thinks I'm always quiet and calm, but I suppose I only truly feel completely comfortable with my twin.

We race back home, and end neck-and -neck in a close tie, and Saige whoops in delight.
I grin at her, "Next time, I will win."
"No way." She replies, grinning back. Just then, Mom comes out.
"I'll put the horses away." I say as we dismount, reaching for her reins.
"Not just yet, Mei. I want to talk to you both." Mom says. Saige and I exchange a quick glance. One glance is all we need, because we are both thinking the same thing. Mom doesn't usually pull us both aside to talk, so it must be something important. We then both look expectantly at Mom.

"Ivory!" I cry out, rushing over to give her a hug, pulling her into the air with me in the process. Iv laughed, and Lillie landed on her shoulder.
"I've missed you guys. I really should come for pirate battles more often!" Ivory winked.
"We've missed you too," Lillie grins back, sprinkling pixie dust onto her shoulder.
"Hey, guys, look who I brought..." Lillie and I turn to see Annalise and her children, as well as a new girl. Then I squeal in delight when I spot a tall boy with spiked white hair.

"Jack!" Lillie and I rush over to hug him as well. I was so excited to see him! Jack was practically our big brother. He didn't look any older than us, but he's really centuries old, being an immortal Guardian and all.
"Just like the good old days!" Ivory said. "Oh, by the way, everyone meet Calla!" She adds, introducing the new girl. I introduced everyone to all the Lost Boys too. After all the introductions were made, Ivory asked, "When will Dove, Hunter and Sparrow get here?"

"They are here now! They are over at their castle waiting for us. The boys, Lillie, and I came here to wait for you, since this is where you always portal to. Now that we are all here, lets go!"

~~~~~~~
P.S. I will be gone all weekend at the beach, and I most likely won't have internet :/ But like I said, I trust you guys with my characters. Just don't do anything crazy with them, and stick to their personalities. Astrid is easy, you all know her well. Mei is a little harder, but Night has a pretty good handle of her. Slightly hasn't really been introduced, but he is similar to Astrid. He and the other Lost Boys will mostly stick with Astrid or Lillie, but I would like Slightly to become friends with the other kids. Don't leave him out please!

I might be able to post tomorrow before I leave, but I don't know yet.

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 03-07-2014 at 07:05 AM.
Old 03-07-2014, 07:40 AM
Here we are again
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Uh, if you make Cole a girl, Yveiltl will be the only guy besides Slightly, and everyone would competing for a love they don't recive ( Which is fine BTW ) but by all means, go ahead.

As for the plot, I can't explain who the antagonists are quite yet, but they're trying to drain oul " old " character's magic. Yeppoon

yeppoon
thanks autocorrect
Old 03-07-2014, 01:10 PM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 

Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Ray, I thought Yveiltl was replaced with Lilliana? Thinking more about it, I will have Cole be a girl. I think I would be able to play him better if he was a girl

As for Dove (and Hunter for that matter), what should I do with their ages? I don't want to make them too old because most everyone else is immortal, but they have a daughter, and if Sparrow looked the same age as them that'd be a bit odd. What do you guys think?
Old 03-07-2014, 02:38 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Thanks guys, glad you liked what I posted.
Liri, I love how our twins are such opposites!
No worries Rachel, neither Saige or Calla will be competing for a guy. They're just not the type. They will accept it if someone wants to be with them, but they won't compete for it.
Hazy, Cole can definitely be a girl if you want.
Okay, I feel like I haven't explained very well in Calla's post. Her situation is different from Jannelle, Saige and Sparrow. Calla loves and appreciates Ivory a lot, but it's just that she's kind of an awkward person and the idea that Iv created her is really strange for her. So it's not really a parental issue thing so much as an awkward bond.
Hope that made sense!
Old 03-07-2014, 03:14 PM
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Night and Liri, do you want Sirena to visit Mei and Saige? (or they visit Sirena?) I'm not exactly sure what to do with her right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel Brightsparkle View Post
Janelle (right?)
Yep. It's because both Layla and Janelle have similar personalities, so they don't get along very well at times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Wish View Post
No worries Rachel, neither Saige or Calla will be competing for a guy. They're just not the type. They will accept it if someone wants to be with them, but they won't compete for it.
My characters are the same way, except for Lillie. She's happy with never growing up!

Anyway, I will post later today!!!
Old 03-07-2014, 03:49 PM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase

I agree with my colleagues (Night and Misty ); I don't think my characters will end up with someone this time around. It's hard writing love stories, and Sparrow keeps telling me she's more of an independent girl!

Oh okay, thanks Night for that clarification!

I will edit this post for Cole's new form
Old 03-07-2014, 03:59 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Glad you like it Night i do too.

Maybe Saige and Mei should visit Sirena. Maybe thats what Laurel wanted to talk to them about?

Mei doesnt have to have a guy. And obviously Astrid and Slightly will stay just how they are