PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > News Articles > PHF's Official Contest and Competitions

PHF's Official Contest and Competitions Threads containing our competitions, contests, and suggetions.

Old Create a Pixie Talent Game

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2015, 06:19 PM
IB Celery
View Amanda's Photo Album
Amanda's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 104

My Mood: Hakuna_Matata
Amanda is on Tink's Buddy ListAmanda is on Tink's Buddy ListAmanda is on Tink's Buddy ListAmanda is on Tink's Buddy ListAmanda is on Tink's Buddy ListAmanda is on Tink's Buddy ListAmanda is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent
This minigame would be like grumpy gobblers.
Grumpy Builders is the name of the game.

However, this would be with your pet on wizard 101 helping to build pieces up to a certain level and using the tetris like pieces in wizard101. If you are able to assemble it to a certain height without it falling over you get all of the training points for your pet.
Old 07-20-2015, 09:24 PM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Dewdrop Drop

How to Play
~ The goal is to save the fishes in the dewdrops.
~ You need to match 3 or more dewdrops of the same color so they fall down.
~ You will have 3 dewdrop colors to choose from each time.
~ Each level you get a certain amount of dewdrops to shoot out of your flower.
~ Will each level you will need to help a certain number of fishes.
~ The dewdrop patterns will became more elaborate as you progress.
~ Once you run out of dewdrops and fail to save all the required fish, your game is over.

~ In a spring meadow, perhaps Dewdrop Vale, hence the name of the game

Rewards
~ Spider Silk, Buttercup Petals and Rose Petals

~Twi (got this idea from playing Inside Out Thought Bubbles)
Old 07-21-2015, 02:02 AM
Getting to Know You
View Julie Dazzleshimmer's Photo Album
Julie Dazzleshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ July the 4th Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 PHF Winter Award 2016 Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: QuiteMad
Julie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent
Sprinting Thistle Round-Up

Most likely Neverberry Thicket or Springtime Orchard

Objective
Before playing the game, the player will choose a difficulty level. The more difficult the level is, the more thistles and obstacles there will be.

Similar to Animal Derby, the player gets to choose one out of four different animals to ride - a turtle, mouse, squirrel, or rabbit. Each animal has its pros and cons. For example, if the player chooses to ride a rabbit, it is fast but difficult to control.

After selecting an animal to ride, the player will avoid obstacles along the way. If the player unsuccessfully avoids the obstacles, he/she will slow down. Power-ups can also be earned, such as turbo boosts. When most obstacles are avoided and the player is successful in rounding up all of the thistles before the finish line, he/she wins.

Controls
← and → = move from side to side, and if able to, avoid obstacles
↑ = jump
↓ = duck
[space bar] = round up thistle with lasso when within reasonable proximity of it

Rewards
Old 07-21-2015, 06:06 AM
Coffee Monster
View Frozenthorn's Photo Album
Frozenthorn's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award A Fairy Haiku Award Spring 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 85

My Mood: Tired
Frozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy ListFrozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy ListFrozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy ListFrozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy ListFrozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy ListFrozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Water Talent Water Talent
Title: Clank & Bobble's Repair Nook

Game Hosts: Clank & Bobble

How To Play: You are given machines made out of lost things that were once working - some repairs. Sometimes it will just need a new wheel or gear and sometimes you have to really investigate what needs work done and or repairs. There would be a sparkling glimmer appear as a “Hint” if you get stuck, you would have 10 of these to use. This game would have no clock feature ticking down. Though, it would have a multi-colored bar that can be used to apply a points bonus if you are fast at finishing the needed repairs.

Rewards: Bits of Metal , Yellow Gems , Blue Gems

This game would have about 30 levels to it.

As an added bonus, if you fill in the 100 times played badge, you would receive a bonus of each 2,000 Bits of Metal , 2,000 Yellow Gems , and 2,000 Blue Gems , all in one gift pack delivered to your Fairy Home!

Old 07-24-2015, 11:05 PM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
View Sapphire Sweetfeather's Photo Album
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 175

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
You pixies are so fairy creative! I'm loving all of these games and would be excited to play any (or all) of them!

There is one week left to get your concepts and ideas posted. I wonder what other games ya'll may come up with...

Profile Pic from Coconut. Thank You! Just Remember... I think I'm funny!
Old 07-25-2015, 09:44 AM
Collector
View Alyce Natalie's Photo Album
Alyce Natalie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 155

My Mood: Creative
Alyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friend
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Introduction
First of all, I had no idea what I should choose about the mini games. When I'm exploring the PH, there are none of the game that mentions about 'hide and seek'. So, I'd like to create a simple game called 'Sweet Pea's Hide and Seek'.

Gameplay
The tasks are easy, just find 10 black Sweet Peas. There are 50 Levels in this game, and the higher the level, the more difficult the game will. This game tests your intelligence and keen-eyed seeing.

Rewards
I'm not going to talk too much about the awards, just as below:

For the concept art, I had attached below. It's just the introductions of the game, and I won't copy a lot of things from PH.
It's such a nice things to see everyone's awesome and creative game concept!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled-3.jpg (142.4 KB, 29 views)
Old 07-29-2015, 08:39 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Phew! I've actually been working on my entry for a while now, but I just couldn't find the perfect background to go with my game... I don't really love the way it looks now, but it's the end of the month, so I'm out of time. Oh well!

Name: Fairy Flight I ran out of time to come up with something better...

Description: It's Camp Pixie Dust and your fairy is flying for his/her Talent Troop! The object of the game is simple - you must fly as fast as you can to the finish line (where all the troop flags are located in the picture), carrying your troop banner. Reaching the finish line means you complete the level. There's only one catch - the obstacles in your way.

Obstacles: Tornadoes, rain clouds, mud puddles, Sprinting Thistles, and wasps. You must expertly dodge and weave around these obstacles. If you bump into one of them, you lose one bag of pixie dust. You have three bags of dust in each level. Once you lose all three, you will be taken to the very beginning of the level. Every single time you successfully pass an obstacle, you gain points. The longer you go without crashing into an obstacle, the more points you earn.
As you get to the higher levels, the speed at which your fairy is flying increases, so that it's harder to avoid the obstacles!

Game Host: The fairy who hosts the game is the Mentor Fairy for your Talent Troop. (In this case, it's Silvermist because Misty is a water fairy.)

Levels: 30

Rewards: Honor and glory, of course!
Blue gems
Lily petals
Yellow gems

Concept Art:

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 07-30-2015, 06:56 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Help Bring the Season to the Mainland!

So I've been having a really hard time coming up with a good talent game. Who knew? So, I looked back at the already posted ideas (which are all flitterific, by the way), and that's when I got my idea!

The truth is, every year in Pixie Hollow, we'd always celebrate the arrival of a new season. But it never felt real to me. Yes, we've been stockpiling leaves for the arrival of Autumn. Yes, we helped Rosetta prepare for spring (and then reprepare after the Spring Disaster of that year). But despite a Never News post and the "It's (season)!" sign nailed over the "Days Until Season" sign in the Pixie Postings, it never really felt as though we had prepared the season successfully on the Mainland.
That's where my seasonal Talent Game comes in.

Name: Bring (season) to the Mainland!

Objective: Help bring the season to the Mainland.
** This game would be available to play starting on the first official day of the season, and would last for two weeks after this date.

Location: The game would be located in the main meadow of whatever season had just been prepared. (Springtime Orchard for Spring, Palm Tree Cove for Summer, Maple Tree Hill for Autumn, and Snowcap Glade for Winter.) It would be marked with things like birds with packages on their backs, baskets full of seeds/sproutlings or snowflakes, and other seasonal preparation markers.

Number of Players: This game can have up to six other fairies playing, although you can play as a single player.

Game Host: the Seasonal Minister responsible for the season being prepared.

Levels: 10 (because of each of the smaller tasks within a level, there aren't many levels to play)

Gameplay: The game would start out with your fairy already on the Mainland (The loading screen would take you there--it would read "(Fairy Name Here) is travelling to the Mainland"), most likely in some area resembling a garden or park. Your fairy would then do small tasks to help prepare the season. These tasks would be based upon what preparations for the season you did in the corresponding seasonal quest (for instance, in Autumn, you'd take the leaves Tinker Bell helped paint and scatter them across the ground).
Certain activities specific to a talent could be slightly modified for other talents--for instance, light fairies can bend light beams with their hands, but non-light fairies can still participate using mirrors in their hands. Animals can be sung to sleep by animal fairies, but non-animal fairies can play instruments to lull baby animals into hibernation, and so on.
As the levels become more difficult, you move to different locations, and each of the activities involved become slightly harder (baby animals harder to fall asleep, snow takes longer to melt or requires more sunbeams, you may have to clear away obstacles before performing specific tasks, etc.)

Controls: Based upon the task. Most controls revolve around moving the mouse pointer and clicking, although specific instructions pop up in between tasks.

Rewards: Rewards would be based upon what season you helped prepare. (Daisy Petals for Spring, Sunflower Seeds for Summer, Maple Leaves for Autumn, and Snowflakes for Winter). The amount of the reward given would be more than most other talent games, since preparing the season is so important to the fairies.

Picture Mock-Up: It shows my fairies Eve and Trinity working together to herd some Sproutlings for Spring.

Click the image to view the full version

Last edited by popcorn1234; 07-31-2015 at 01:58 PM. Reason: Adding Explanation of the Image Mock-Up of the Game
Old 07-31-2015, 03:01 AM
Visit the DOW wiki at www.disneysonlineworlds.com!
View Mommy 2 Jules's Photo Album
Mommy 2 Jules's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Extra Life 2014 Award Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 188

My Mood: DowObsessed
Mommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond repute
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
My game is super simple, but super fun.
It's time to get out those Dance Pads for a Dance Game!!!

This would be a Party Game, hosted in your Fairy home.
It's very much like Just Dance for the Wii.

We all want to be prepared for the Fairy Dance that occurs at every full moon. So stand up and get moving! Follow along with your host, matching her dance moves step-by-step. Make sure you remember the dance pattern -- whoever repeats the dance correctly with the least mistakes wins.

Quote:
"The Fairy Dance was held once every full moon. That was when the moon was at its fattest, brightest, and merriest. All the talents worked together to make the party the best it could be. The light-talent fairies hung glowworms from the branches of the Home Tree. They also set fireflies loose over the clearing where the dance was held. The baking-talent fairies made stacks of sweet, crisp butter cookies. The cooking-talent fairies made crustless mushroom sandwiches as light as a feather, and acorn caps full of pumpkin soup. The decoration-talent fairies made sure the leaves of the maple trees in Pixie Hollow sparkled. And the water-talent fairies made a fountain at the center of the clearing. The fountain was important because all the fairies danced around it.
-- Rani and the Mermaid Lagoon by Lisa Papademetriou
~ Em

Thank you, Coconut Tulippetal for the lovely profile pic and siggy! | Site Rules | The DOW Wiki | Mods & Admins | PM Me
Old 07-31-2015, 03:59 AM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Mold Mash

Mold Mash

For the Hole-In-Cheese-Punching Talent fairies

Fromage the Hole-In-Cheese-Punching Talent Fairy is in the upper left corner of the screen, giving you hints, praise, and encouragement. All the time she talks with lots of hand gestures.

At the beginning of each stage, a different 3-D shape of cheese tumbles into view. It might be a slice of cheese, a ball of cheese, a tube of string cheese, a round wheel of cheese, a wedge of cheese, or a cube of cheese. No matter what shape, the cheese starts out with NO holes.

You can turn the cheese to examine all sides by moving the mouse. You can rotate the cheese in every direction. The speed you move the mouse is the speed the cheese turns.

At random, a spot of splotch of mold will appear on the cheese. You have to find the spot (by turning the cheese over and over) and then hold down on the mouse button and click the spot. Your fairy fist strikes that spot. A hole will punch through the cheese and the mold is gone! You get points for overlapping the moldy place perfectly. But there is little time to get it just right, because a new mold spot may be appearing on one of the other sides. As you continue, the cheese gets all the 3D holes you punched in it. Nobody wants moldy cheese, so do a good job and be quick!

The earliest levels have red wax completely covering a side or two. No mold ever appears there, so it's easier. Later levels have no red wax. But once in a while a ladle of melted red wax appears ever so briefly. Clicking on that and then punching a side will cover that side in red wax, so you have one less side to check.

The first spots are small and circular, easy to get rid of in one punch. Later splotches might be larger and not circular.

If you get through the 12 regular levels then you get the final level. It's a bowl of cheese curds (cottage cheese) and the mold is getting on that! You can punch it but what a mess it makes! If you don't punch just right, you might splash the mold all over. Some curds will even appear on Fromage's face in the corner but she just grins and roots for your success even more.

By the way, Hole-In-Cheese-Punching Talent is a thing, but I don't know which book mentions it.

http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/for...ad.php?t=15193

I had ideas for Fast Flying Talent and Dyeing talent games, but not as thought-out as this one.

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)

Last edited by StormyLightningberry; 08-01-2015 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Cheese Louise, I forgot a word
Old 07-31-2015, 10:27 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Great talent games, everyone!
I really couldn't think of anything, so I'll do a very simple one.

Name: Fairy Maze

Description: Your fairy is at the beginning of an enormous hedge maze. You must fly through the maze and through to the other side. The game is timed, so you only have a certain amount of time to make it through. But be careful! There are also Sprinting Thistles running around the inside of the maze. If you run into those, you will be taken back to the very beginning, to start all over again. As you level up, the mazes get progressively more difficult.

Controls: Mouse

Host: Rosetta

Levels: 20

Rewards: Rose Petals , Meadow Grass , and Ivy .
Old 08-01-2015, 02:19 AM
How did I end up here?
View Joan's Photo Album
Joan's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 156

My Mood: Clueless
Joan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friend
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
My mini game would be modeled after a car wash but for the animals.

Fawn brings in a group of animals she rounded up and gives you instructions on what grooming they need. You are timed on how fast you can complete each order. Each level gets faster. There are 15 levels.

Rewards would be spider silk, daisy petals and blueberries.

A gift from the talented _Stormy_
Old 08-01-2015, 03:15 AM
The Open Doors #InCursive
View Magenta Pumpkinsplash's Photo Album
Magenta Pumpkinsplash's Fairy
Awards Showcase
PHF Winter Award 2016  2016 Fairy Feast Award Earth Day 2016 Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter Treat Award Winter 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 67

My Mood: Rainbow
Magenta Pumpkinsplash has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
My Pixie Hollow Mini Game would be Pixie Hollow Fairy Puzzles -

How to Play - 1.) Press Play
2.) Drag Puzzle Pieces around to form the puzzle
3.) When you complete the puzzle, there will be a pixie hollow meadow with Tinkerbell or a different fairy or your own fairy shown up close.
4.) Print the results (Optional)

Awards: (For each puzzle completed):

I would have it give out:

1 Pixie Diamond
OR
70 of 1 type of Ingredient (Choose on from a list)

Thank you and I am Loving Everyone's Ideas!!