PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Shops, Tailors, Bakeries & Tinkering

Shops, Tailors, Bakeries & Tinkering Discussions about the various Shops and Crafting Nooks within the game.

Old The Pixie Post Office (mega-thread)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-13-2012, 12:18 AM
Arizona on my mind...
View Bug's Photo Album
Bug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 107

My Mood: Purrfect
Bug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
I must say I love the Delphinium outfit in the white/blue except for the shoes which look clunky to me but saves me a few diamonds that way lol!

Where Dreams Really Do Come True TY Stormy
Old 08-13-2012, 05:41 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
The new outfits are very pretty, but goodness look at those prices! They are almost reaching the prices of the Boutique gowns.
The reason could be because of those who pay yearly earn 100 Diamonds per month, but they should really consider the rest of the members as well -- how can we catch up to these prices while only receiving 12-15 Diamonds every month?
Well, if anyone would like to split the Delphinium outfit 50/50 (only the top & skirt) I'm all for it, but I think I'll pass on the rest of the collections, everything is too expensive.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 08-13-2012, 08:10 AM
Is a Pixie
View bayberry bubbleweather's Photo Album
bayberry bubbleweather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Happy Holidays'09 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: Sleepyy
bayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queen
Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onionleaf View Post
The new outfits are very pretty, but goodness look at those prices! They are almost reaching the prices of the Boutique gowns.
The reason could be because of those who pay yearly earn 100 Diamonds per month, but they should really consider the rest of the members as well -- how can we catch up to these prices while only receiving 12-15 Diamonds every month?
Well, if anyone would like to split the Delphinium outfit 50/50 (only the top & skirt) I'm all for it, but I think I'll pass on the rest of the collections, everything is too expensive.
i kind of agree, i earn 12 gems a month and bayberry is almost leveled up ( only one more level) i barely have 12 gems and me and my sister usually end up parterning up for this and before it was easy, but now i cannot spend 20 something gems for a top. I never even though about the gowns because they are costly and i don't have the will power to save for eight months before i can buy a dress and who knows, those prices might have reached sky limits to. i agree, they are probably thinking of the yearly members who get 100 gems and that is completely fine, though i wish they were a little fairier to others as well. Maybe increasing the amount we get, we get barely 12 percent of what they are getting. I am not gonna get a year membership because of the option of being able to cancel it when-ever i am to busy. Though this is also a bit unfair to non-members, how do they expect them to earn over 20 gems for a top -.- . This isn't just going against non-members, this is going against practically anyone who doesn't pay yearly. These are only my opinions though. wow big post lol xD

on the other hand, wow the that collection is so cute! lol
Old 08-13-2012, 02:02 PM
☼♦Shine bright♦☼
View Iceglow's Photo Album
Iceglow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Halloween 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: Snow!
Iceglow is a talented FairyIceglow is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
I think they are so expencive for those of us who make "Clones" Or other faries. We wont be able to lvl them up as quickly. Thus they think we would give up and buy diamonds. Buying diamonds would keep pixie hollow running. The Pixie post office gives non-members a chance to look member-ish. All in all they are still to hight!

Julie I can't wait to see the reply on that.
Old 08-13-2012, 02:17 PM
Miss you all <3
View Julie Sunripple's Photo Album
Julie Sunripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 65

My Mood: fairyish
Julie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
As a quick note for people who do that, get to level 2 for 12 diamonds, and level 9 for ten more. So for either the top or bottom of the Mermaid Gown you have to level them up to level 9.

I don't like making 'clones', but when I have to I make them similar to characters in stories I write, and only send clothes that match that character. It makes it more fun for me, I guess.

LOL, I would like to see the reply also.
Old 08-16-2012, 03:44 PM
BK
View Lilac Rosewillow's Photo Album
Lilac Rosewillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Riddle Participant's Award Summer 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 3

Lilac Rosewillow has disabled reputation
I have made clones before and I must say it is hard to level them up and do that and I think that Pixie hollow will make it so that we can't do the whole "clone" thing anymore... I really just wish that pixie hollow would be a little more reasonable sometimes!!!
xoxo
-Lilac Rosewillow
Old 08-21-2012, 10:46 PM
"You're a fai-"—"I know!"
View Cornflower's Photo Album
Cornflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Thanksgiving Award EKB Meme Award Trick or Treat Award Halloween 2014 Award If Staff Were Silly Sweets Participant Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Bahahaha
Cornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
I just checked the Event Calender and new items are arriving to the PPO on Thursday. I can't wait to see the new outfits ( Or accessories ) coming to the PPO. I'm surprised to see that the PPO is already getting new items. They just put new items up for sale a few days ago.
Old 08-21-2012, 11:11 PM
Miss you all <3
Julie Sunripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 

Julie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy List
What?! Already! Aww... jingles. Looks like I'll never get that delphinium or buttons outfits, you can't level fairies up quickly if you're on ten minutes a day.
Old 08-23-2012, 06:49 PM
Getting to Know You
View Julie Dazzleshimmer's Photo Album
Julie Dazzleshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ July the 4th Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 PHF Winter Award 2016 Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: QuiteMad
Julie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent
New fashions came out at the PPO today!

Last edited by Mommy 2 Jules; 08-23-2012 at 07:32 PM. Reason: inappropriate
Old 08-23-2012, 06:51 PM
"You're a fai-"—"I know!"
View Cornflower's Photo Album
Cornflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Thanksgiving Award EKB Meme Award Trick or Treat Award Halloween 2014 Award If Staff Were Silly Sweets Participant Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Bahahaha
Cornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
The new dresses available are beautiful! I love them! .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PPO new fashions.jpg (43.0 KB, 58 views)
Old 08-23-2012, 08:51 PM
Miss you all <3
Julie Sunripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase

What outfits were taken off? I like them, but the second one isn't as much to my taste.
Old 08-23-2012, 08:55 PM
Believes laughter is LIFE
View JovialOne's Photo Album
JovialOne's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2014 Award Spring 2014 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 62

My Mood: Lazy
JovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Not particularly fond of the long skirt. It looks like two different skirts smashed into one, perhaps they should have just left it at knee length. I am in love with the top though and the little ankle high shoes on the first one are darling.
Old 08-23-2012, 09:03 PM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
I love the new outfits.
The lace flower dress is darling. And the other one I just like the top.

Thanks Pearl for splitting the cost for Twi's new outfit.

~Twi

Last edited by Twilight; 08-24-2012 at 05:07 PM.
Old 08-23-2012, 11:57 PM
is Isabelle Daisypetal!
View Isabelle Daisypetal's Photo Album
Isabelle Daisypetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award National Cookie Day 2012 Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Valenpixie Day Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Make A Wish Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Thankful Award 
Total Awards: 17

My Mood: Cheeky
Isabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A listIsabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A listIsabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A listIsabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A list
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
The lace dress is very pretty! I'm going to check them out. ^.^
Old 08-23-2012, 11:59 PM
A Hot Cup of Tea
View Flora's Photo Album
Flora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2016 Award Winter 2015 Award Thankful For Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Autumn 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award 
Total Awards: 82

My Mood: Rainbow
Flora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the Queen
Garden Talent Light Talent Water Talent
I noticed that the purple Gentian outfit is in the Post Office on the right side with all the others. The sewing talents did a great job with the outfits. The prices are absolutely ridiculous. The price for the Gentian is the same as the Boutique.