PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > Polls & Surveys > Norwegian Blue

Norwegian Blue POLLY WANT A CRACKER?!!! IT'S A DEAD POLLY!

Old Which virtual world would you like to meet up on for September 19th?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

View Poll Results: Which virtual world would you like to meet up on for September 19th?
Minecraft 7 17.50%
CP 5 12.50%
Fantage 4 10.00%
Wizard 101 9 22.50%
Pirate 101 3 7.50%
Animal Jam 13 32.50%
VFK 4 10.00%
GaiaOnline 1 2.50%
Other 13 32.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-31-2014, 02:14 AM
Gone camping
View RiverLunaMorningvalley's Photo Album
RiverLunaMorningvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award Thankful For Award EKB Meme Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Pixieish
RiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Figfig View Post
I appreciate that Alexa, thank you! But I'm just being a pity-party. I think the importance of every fairy that can coming together in honor of pixie hollow's closing on September 19th is certainly important. I will be just fine. You are a very considerate and sweet person to think of me though
Aw, Figfig! You are so kind to say that! Luckily, it seems that, along with the meet ups in several virtual worlds, we'll be on the Forums, as well at a certain time. Hopefully you can join us then. I'd feel so bad knowing you couldn't come!

~ Luna
Old 08-31-2014, 04:22 AM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
To meet, I think the best place is here itself. There is no other place like Pixie Hollow and the forums is the most appropriate place for a celebration.
I don't mind if I try a several virtual worlds. Meetups on all of them sound like a great idea especially since some pixies can't join them. We have from August 20-September 19 to celebrate this event. It will be so wonderful seeing everyone coming together on the forums, sharing stories, remembering, and just doing many things which relate to our hollow. I know that there is more to Pixie Hollow even when the virtual world is no longer tangible!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverLunaMorningvalley View Post

Or we could protest on CP. Just a thought.
Heehee, great idea! That would really show our thoughts. That can be one of the meetups in this event.
Old 08-31-2014, 08:33 AM
Faerie Rock Star
View Silver Sundance's Photo Album
Silver Sundance's Fairy
Awards Showcase
New Game Adventurer Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Adventurous
Silver Sundance is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Wizard101

Well if you decide to go the Wizard101 route just let me know. I been over there since pixie hollow closed, got several max level characters and nice large houses to host at. And as far as people having to join takes all of three minute max, and people can be waiting at the entrance areas to wisk them away to the party zones.
Old 08-31-2014, 01:43 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Figfig View Post
I appreciate that Alexa, thank you! But I'm just being a pity-party. I think the importance of every fairy that can coming together in honor of pixie hollow's closing on September 19th is certainly important. I will be just fine. You are a very considerate and sweet person to think of me though
Aw, thanks Figfig. We'll miss you on the 19th. Thanks for the flowers. I'll give you a cupcake.

Guys, I agree with Daisybelle. I think we should really meet up here. This is the most Pixie Hollow-ish place on the web (with the exception of the Disney Fairies website) and everyone has an account on here.
Old 09-01-2014, 10:56 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
So many options to choose from! I think it would be best to choose only one option for the 19th. We could create a whole schedule across several games, but it would be more difficult to organise.

The forum itself is also a nice place for this event, like many of you have mentioned already. The PHF live chat can be used for instant messaging. My internet connection doesn't allow me to stay there for long, so I'm not sure if it will work for me, but maybe that will be the easiest option for many other pixies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitter8pony View Post
I think we should meet up on VFK. It's fun, is actually pretty educational, and you can turn into a fairy if you complete a certain quest!
I agree, I'd say that it would be the most comfortable game to meet up in. The areas are large enough for everyone to fit, the chatting system is simple and easy to read, and you don't have to download the game. All-in-all, the whole format of the game is very similar to the retired VMK. Plus, those who have completed the quest can put on their fairy wingsto make their characters look more like their fairy or sparrow man. If there was one game that I would have to choose, it would be this one.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 09-01-2014, 02:18 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
You're right, Onionleaf. We should just stick with one thing, and that would be the Forums.
Old 09-09-2014, 07:10 PM
Writing & Garden-Talent
View marigoldsunjewel's Photo Album
marigoldsunjewel's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Summer 2016 Award A Fairy Haiku Award Autumn 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: fairyish
marigoldsunjewel is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisybelle View Post
To meet, I think the best place is here itself. There is no other place like Pixie Hollow and the forums is the most appropriate place for a celebration.
I 100% agree with this idea. I don't play on any other virtual worlds - Pixie Hollow was my one and only Having the meet up here seems most appropriate.
Old 09-11-2014, 08:42 AM
Faerie Rock Star
View Silver Sundance's Photo Album
Silver Sundance's Fairy
Awards Showcase
New Game Adventurer Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Adventurous
Silver Sundance is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Thing is were already meeting up here with each and every post we make. So like how are we really doing anything special.
Old 09-11-2014, 07:26 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
We might just have a celebration thread and do special things.
Old 09-11-2014, 10:27 PM
Derp.
View Figfig's Photo Album
Figfig's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Pixie Resolutions Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Cheerful
Figfig has disabled reputation
Garden Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa Diamondflower View Post
Aw, thanks Figfig. We'll miss you on the 19th. Thanks for the flowers. I'll give you a cupcake.

Guys, I agree with Daisybelle. I think we should really meet up here. This is the most Pixie Hollow-ish place on the web (with the exception of the Disney Fairies website) and everyone has an account on here.
Thanks for the cupcake, Goofball You make me laugh!

I agree with the idea of doing something on the forums. But just a simple thread would be enough for me! If the decision in the end is to meet somewhere else, all is well
Old 09-11-2014, 10:37 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
I like the idea of meeting on the forums as well. It's a site that is entirely dedicated to Pixie Hollow, and it's been our home away from Home Tree.
A thread where we share our memories, or write stories and make graphics about Pixie Hollow, sounds perfect to me. But I'm up for whatever we decide on, though I don't think I'll be able to get Minecraft for this. It's just not my cup of tea. Also, I don't think I want to make a Club Penguin account, I don't think I will ever use it. No offense to those who like CP or Minecraft, that wasn't meant to say those games are awful or anything.

Thank you so much to the very talented Alyce and Ruby!
Old 09-11-2014, 10:38 PM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
The results have come in and we are going to have the party here! Other has won, and I think everyone that picked other wanted here. Also, Everyone already has an account.
Old 09-12-2014, 07:42 PM
Derp.
View Figfig's Photo Album
Figfig's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Pixie Resolutions Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Cheerful
Figfig has disabled reputation
Garden Talent Animal Talent
Hoorah!
Old 09-12-2014, 09:48 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Yay! Can I set up a celebration thread?
Old 09-13-2014, 10:33 AM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
I think that would be fine. You can start it now if you want.