PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Camelot: Uprising

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-13-2014, 04:40 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Question, how do you make pictures of your OC's? Because I want to do that. And do you think I should make it to wear you can make 3 OC's since there are A LOT of knights and I don't really want to leave any of them out, but I understand if we have to.
Old 05-13-2014, 05:02 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa Diamondflower View Post
Sure you can be a descendant of Galahad. I didn't know he was a knight (I got all of the names off of Wikipedia so I might've skipped him). I don't know exactly when we'll start this. If people are going to make a second OC, then maybe we should wait. Do you think I should make another OC?

(Everyone can asnwer this next question)

When should we start this RP?
Okay. Galahad was one of the knights that went looking for the Holy Grail, that's how I know about him.
And Alexa, roleplays actually start pretty fast, and a lot of times people only have their first characters made when it begins. That's perfectly okay, and as the RP progresses people start getting more ideas for new characters and that's where a lot of the second characters come in.. It's usually not that difficult to find a place to fit an extra character in after the RP starts. In the OUAT and HEA RPs, people created characters even after 30 or 40 pages in.
Basically what I'm saying is that you don't have to wait for others to post second characters before starting.
As for when we should start, it's up to you, but I would suggest soon. It can even be now if you want. I say soon because if you wait too long, people get bored and forget about this, and the RP dies out.
Old 05-13-2014, 05:16 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
We can start right now Alexa do you wanna post first?

And don't worry about waiting for people to make their second before starting. We can always find ways to incorporate them at almost any time.

2-3 characters is pretty standard, so you can definitely bump the number up to 3 for everyone. We can handle it

Go ahead and start anytime! I'm going to make a descendant of Gawain soon.

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 05-13-2014 at 08:34 PM.
Old 05-13-2014, 09:07 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 

Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Alrighty then! We'll starts this RP now! I will post the first chapter (I hope I don't sound rude).

Zeolite

RRRRIIINNNGGG

I sat up abruptly, my heart racing. I looked around everywhere to see where the sound was coming from. My eyes settled on my alarm clock and I calmed down. I forgot today was a school day. *sigh* I hate it when my alarm clock interrupts my dreams. Although today, I wasn't too sad that I didn't get to finish my dream. Well, it was more like half nightmare half dream. I was dreaming that I was a princess and was getting rescued by a knight (like I would ever want to be a helpless princess). The Knight rescued me and I was on his riding off into the sunset, when a black knight came out of no where and was trying to push us off the road. The next thing I know, the ground opened up with lava and I fell in. Then my alarm rang. I wonder why I had that nightmare/dream thing. It's probably because we are studying King Arthur and other Medieval stuff in school. Oh well. I better get dressed. Today, my Medieval teacher has a special announcement for us.
TBC

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 09-08-2016 at 03:07 AM. Reason: adding something
Old 05-13-2014, 09:08 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liri Dazzlebeam View Post
We can start right now Alexa do you wanna post first?

And don't worry about waiting for people to make their second before starting. We can always find ways to incorporate them at almost any time.

2-3 characters is pretty standard, so you can definitely bump the number up to 3 for everyone. We can handle it

Go ahead and start anytime! I'm going to make a descendant of Gawain soon.
Alright! I'll save Gawain for you.
Old 05-13-2014, 10:18 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
Name: Shaelyn
Nick-name: Shae (Shay)
Age (13-17): 14
Personality: compassionate, kind, loyal, trustworthy, strong, firm in her beliefs and ideals
Descendant: Gawain
Appearance: light brown hair, green eyes (See attachments)
Weapon (sword, etc): Sword
Horse Type: Courser
Horse's Name: Kado

(Hey Night? Can Shae and Aura be friends? I read that Gawain and Lancelot were good friends, so it would make sense that Shae and Aura were drawn together.)
Attached Images
File Type: png Shae.png (222.3 KB, 22 views)
File Type: png Shaelyn.png (231.4 KB, 25 views)
Old 05-13-2014, 10:25 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Okay sure! Haha I actually know very little about Lancelot, and didn't even know there was a Gawain. I should search up stories of the Knights sometime.
Anyway, I'd love it if they were friends.
Ugh, I hope I can post today, but it may have to wait until later tonight because I'm currently posting for HEA, and I feel bad about abandoning Quest for the Scepter.
Old 05-14-2014, 01:12 AM
cool
View Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Photo Album
Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Apathetic
Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Are we all going to go to the same school and Medieval class? Or are we going to end up all meeting each other?
Old 05-14-2014, 01:21 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerise_Ivory_Electro View Post
Are we all going to go to the same school and Medieval class? Or are we going to end up all meeting each other?
Hmm, I was thinking that they would all go to the same school but take different Medieval classes (meaning that they would all be Medieval based but they would learn about different things during the Medieval times). What you think?
Old 05-14-2014, 01:52 AM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 

Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Okay, sounds good to me Alexa.

The dark knight laughes cruelly at me from atop his massive steed. "You dare to challenge me, little girl?"
Fear creeps over me, but I hold my head high, letting defiance crowd out my terror. Rage burns in me, hot as glowing coals. How dare he...
"Come over here and I'll show you how a 'little girl' can fight," I snarl.
Instead of answering, he draws the sword that had been hanging in his scabbard. It gleams in the bright sunlight, the tip of it deadly sharp and glinting.
Inside I quake with fear, but I refuse to show it. I would not back down, let him think I was weak, defenseless. Instead I draw my own blade, and urge my gray stallion forward.
The knight grins, a terrible, malicious smile. He opens his mouth to speak...
... And a strange, bleeping sound came out of his mouth, loud and insistent and unmistakeable. I frown in confusion, just as...

My eyelids fly open, and I blink in the bright sunlight streaming through my pale lilac curtains. Leaning over, I hit the off button on my alarm clock. Then I sit up, rubbing my eyes.
Gosh, another one of those dreams? I've been having them frequently, nearly every other day now. Dreams of knights and castles, epic sword battles and trilling jousting matches.
Sometimes, like last night, I even dream that I'm one of the knights, atop my own valiant stead, sword drawn, banner flying...
I laugh at myself. Okay, seriously. I'm taking this medieval unit that we're learning in History way too seriously. I can't help it though. I've always had a fascination with medieval times, especially with the knights.
Not the damsels in distress, though. Gosh, no. Enough people think I'm one of those damsels... I scowl, tugging at the ends of my own long blonde waves.
That's why I'd taken up fencing, and gotten my black belt in karate. I would never become a knight, but that didn't mean I couldn't learn to take care of myself.
"Aura! Come down for breakfast!" I hear my mom calling from downstairs.
"Coming!" I call back.
I pick up my phone from my bedside table and text my best friend.
Hey Shae. U gonna b in medieval studies today? Heard she has big news.
"Auralia Sheridan! Hurry up and get dressed, you're going to be late!" Mom calls out from downstairs.
"Alright, I'm on my way!" I say with a sigh. I hurriedly pull on my favorite pair of jeans and a turquoise t-shirt.
I definitely don't want to be late today, of all days.

(This okay, Liri? I was thinking that Aura and Shae could be in the same medieval class.)

Last edited by Night Wish; 08-08-2014 at 08:17 PM.
Old 05-14-2014, 04:48 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Sounds perfect Night

I am at the edge of a cliff, trying desperately to reach the little boy hanging from a tree root. His blue eyes were wide and desperate, and he struggled to keep holding on. I wrapped my black stallion's reins around my arm and told him to stay put at the edge of the cliff. I then lean out carefully, able to reach out further.... almost....
... And a strange, bleeping sound broke through my dream, shocking me into awareness. My eyelids fly open, and I blink in the bright sunlight streaming through my open window. I reach over and turn my alarm off, sitting up in bed.

Another medieval dream. Thats the tenth time so far! Too much medieval stuff in History I guess...

*Beep Beep* I hear my cellphone, and look to find a text from my best friend.
Hey Shae. U gonna b in medieval studies today? Heard she has big news.

Absolutely Aura! Meet u by the statue in 15 min I reply, before quickly getting dressed and running downstairs.

"Hey Mom!" I say, sitting at the table.
"Morning Sweetheart." She replies, handing me some breakfast. I scarf it down, and run out the door, calling thanks out behind me.

I couldn't wait to meet Aura and go to History class! Plus, after school we can practice our karate and fencing together!

I had a staff in my hands and I was battling a dark figure. We blasted magic at each other, dodging the return fire.
"You are too late boy. You do not know anything, foolish child. You will never defeat me!"
"You're wrong!" I shout back.
Suddenly, the figure knocks me down with his magic, and stands over me. "Goodbye little boy." He laughs evilly. His staff looms into my face....

And then a high pitched beeping noise breaks into my dream. I sit up fast, hitting my head in the process.
"Ow!" I cry out.
"Conn? You alright?" I hear my mom call out from the kitchen.
"Yeah Mom. I'm fine." I reply, rubbing my head and turning off my alarm.
"Ok. Breakfast is ready when you are."
"Thanks Mom. Be right out." I say, getting dressed.

I can't believe I had another dream.

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 05-14-2014 at 06:23 AM.
Old 05-14-2014, 07:02 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent

A knight dressed in black armor that was riding a black stallion appeared in front of me. I took out my sword and we fought for a while when I finally cut off the blade of his sword.
"LET THE FLAMES RAISE!" the knight yelled angrily as flames shot out of his sword.

I sat up as my alarm rang. Wow, that was the third time! I thought. Probably just medieval studies. I was currently studying King Arthur and the knights of the round table.

I headed downstairs to see what Mom was making for breakfast. It was pancakes. After eating my breakfast, I rush out the door to catch the school bus.
Old 05-16-2014, 12:09 AM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Since all our characters have been having these dreams, I'm thinking we should make them be prophetic in some way?
Old 05-16-2014, 12:56 AM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
(Can there be a special medieval event at the school? Maybe they could have a trip to a renaissance fair since it's the medieval unit? If not I'll change my post)

A dark knight chased me through the forest. I fell into a lake and started to drown. Just as I was about to die, I heard a beeping noise.
I woke up and turned off my alarm clock. I had been having those dreams for ten nights already. Ever since we started our Medieval/King Arthur unit. I love medieval stories, so I know a lot about it. Right after I pulled on my white shirt and blue jeans, I remembered there was a medieval field trip today. I ran into my twin's room and shouted, "Wake up Mary, the announcement is today!"

Last edited by PixieHollowForever; 05-18-2014 at 09:34 PM.
Old 05-16-2014, 02:30 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Actually Phoebe, a field trip to a medieval fair was exactly what we've already decided on.
However, do you mind changing your post to have the fair be tomorrow instead of today? Everyone else who's posted so far is having their medieval teacher about to reveal some sort of big news (which is the field trip). It doesn't make sense for Elena to already be going on the trip when the others haven't even heard about it yet.
I'll post for Kara soon.