PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Badges > Awarded

Awarded Archives for badges in the game threads

Old Badge from the Marina Spotlight ?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-09-2013, 05:21 PM
friendly pixie
View olive silkblossom's Photo Album
olive silkblossom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 5

olive silkblossom is a talented Fairyolive silkblossom is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Question Badge from the Marina Spotlight ?

Anyone that went to see Marina, do u remember her saying something about keeping your outfit on for 2 hours and u would get a special badge ? I did that and nothing happened (over 2 hours) did it happen for anyone, or am I mistaken ?

Old 02-09-2013, 05:31 PM
A Hot Cup of Tea
View Flora's Photo Album
Flora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2016 Award Winter 2015 Award Thankful For Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Autumn 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award 
Total Awards: 82

My Mood: Rainbow
Flora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the Queen
Garden Talent Light Talent Water Talent
If you win, Marina will award you the badge when the Never News article comes out, probably next Tuesday. She had you keep your outfit on for 2 hours so she could get the snapshots that she wanted. Hope this helps.
Old 02-09-2013, 05:33 PM
"You're a fai-"—"I know!"
View Cornflower's Photo Album
Cornflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Thanksgiving Award EKB Meme Award Trick or Treat Award Halloween 2014 Award If Staff Were Silly Sweets Participant Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Bahahaha
Cornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
You have to keep your outfit on for 2 hours so that if Marina chose you, she can put you in the fashion spotlight. They post the results in a news article, so if you get in the spotlight a picture of you're fairy will be in the news where the millions of players who play the game will see you're picture in the news.

If you get in the fashion spotlight, you get a badge. If you didn't get in, you won't get the badge.

This is the badge:
Attached Images
File Type: png Badge!.png (204.2 KB, 33 views)
Old 02-09-2013, 06:29 PM
friendly pixie
View olive silkblossom's Photo Album
olive silkblossom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 5

olive silkblossom is a talented Fairyolive silkblossom is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Ohhhh.... thank you guys, my computer was loading slow and I was trying to chat with Bellflower when she said that, so I was confused. Thanks for clearing it up. Good luck everyone that was there !