PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Clickables and other Fairy Toys

Clickables and other Fairy Toys Charms, eLCD, bracelets, etc.

Old My clickable Wont work! D:

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-26-2012, 05:36 PM
BK
View Diamondwings's Photo Album
Diamondwings's Fairy
My Mood: Pixieish
Diamondwings is a talented FairyDiamondwings is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
My clickable Wont work! D:

I bought a $20.00 Clickable toy so that I could get the cute little golden Butterfly, but this is what it said when I tried to plug it into my account::

Aw, Jingles!
Sorry, Pixie Hollow Disney Fairies no longer supports Clickables toys.

AHH! I can't return it, either. this isn't good!

Have your clickables worked this year? On Lily's account, ( My old fairy) her Clickable worked but you can only use one clickable for one account so I bought a new one.
Old 09-26-2012, 06:21 PM
very quiet lately
View Rin's Photo Album
Rin's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 59

My Mood: Cheeky
Rin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
I have a few questions. You bought a bracelet, correct? If so, was it new or used? Did that message come up as soon as you connected it to the computer?

As far as I know, they should still work. The whole 'Disney Fairies no longer supports Clickables' thing should only mean they won't help you with them anymore, not that they have stopped their connectivity to the online game.
Old 09-26-2012, 09:42 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
If you're trying to connect the bracelet to the computer, so you can download the Clickables program, I think we have a link to the download somewhere here on the Forums...
EDIT 2: Here's a thread linking to the Clickables Software Download. popcorn

Last edited by popcorn1234; 09-26-2012 at 09:51 PM.
Old 09-27-2012, 12:34 AM
BK
Diamondwings's Fairy
Oh no, I don't have the bracelet I have the little clickables game Here's a pic:

Old 09-27-2012, 01:00 AM
very quiet lately
View Rin's Photo Album
Rin's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 

Rin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy List
I have the same game Diamondwings. I just tried to connect mine and I got an error saying 'There has been an error communicating with the server. Please contact customer support.'

I'll contact them, and maybe you should too. I hate to jump to conclusions, but the last time I cot a server communication error was when they stopped connectivity to the DS games. I really hope they can fix this, I would hate to not be able to have a butterfly friend!
Old 09-27-2012, 01:07 AM
:. Live ~ Love ~ Sh!ne .:
View Joy Firefly's Photo Album
Joy Firefly's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 52

My Mood: Curious
Joy Firefly met the QueenJoy Firefly met the QueenJoy Firefly met the QueenJoy Firefly met the QueenJoy Firefly met the QueenJoy Firefly met the Queen
Light Talent Water Talent
Mine still works and I recently get a bracelet for a friend and add points to her account... and works too.

Hope you resolve this problems soon!!
Good Luck!!!
Old 09-27-2012, 02:52 AM
BK
Diamondwings's Fairy
I'll contact them (I am at the point to [email protected] that I have e-mailed them so many times that they say 'hello again, /.../ It may just be the same person answering my e-mails, but I find it funny xD)

P.s. /.../ means my e-mails
Old 09-27-2012, 03:44 PM
very quiet lately
View Rin's Photo Album
Rin's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Here is what they sent me.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to fly on in with your questions.

We hope you have enjoyed the use of Clickables in the past and used them to connect with friends on the mainland. Unfortunately, we do not support Clickables any longer. Clickables stopped being produced in 2009 and connectivity to the online world no longer exists. If you do have a receipt for your Clickables purchase please have a parent or guardian fax it to 250-469-6389 and we can award you your in game gift item. Be sure to include:

This Ticket ID -#********
My Name - ATT: Pixie Hollow Customer Service
The receipt for you bracelet, jewelry box, or tink game
The names of your charms
The Account ID
The Fairy to receive the items

If you have any other questions about this please feel free to contact us again. We are always here to help.

Fly again soon,

Jen
Pixie Hollow Member Services

Joy, when did you say they last worked for you? They told me that connectivity to the game no longer exists...
Old 09-27-2012, 05:55 PM
Is a Blaugrana Princess ♥
View Serendipity Stardance's Photo Album
Serendipity Stardance's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2013 Award Thankful Award Summer 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Sugar-Rush
Serendipity Stardance is on Tink's Buddy ListSerendipity Stardance is on Tink's Buddy ListSerendipity Stardance is on Tink's Buddy ListSerendipity Stardance is on Tink's Buddy ListSerendipity Stardance is on Tink's Buddy ListSerendipity Stardance is on Tink's Buddy ListSerendipity Stardance is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin View Post
Here is what they sent me.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to fly on in with your questions.

We hope you have enjoyed the use of Clickables in the past and used them to connect with friends on the mainland. Unfortunately, we do not support Clickables any longer. Clickables stopped being produced in 2009 and connectivity to the online world no longer exists. If you do have a receipt for your Clickables purchase please have a parent or guardian fax it to 250-469-6389 and we can award you your in game gift item. Be sure to include:

This Ticket ID -#********
My Name - ATT: Pixie Hollow Customer Service
The receipt for you bracelet, jewelry box, or tink game
The names of your charms
The Account ID
The Fairy to receive the items

If you have any other questions about this please feel free to contact us again. We are always here to help.

Fly again soon,

Jen
Pixie Hollow Member Services

Joy, when did you say they last worked for you? They told me that connectivity to the game no longer exists...
Well thats weird O_O I read this and I feel scared, so I try to use my clickables fairy game, I already have a yellow butterfly so I try to extend the time, so transfer some points to clickables software and then I choose my butterfly, and all works fine!! I have 10 days more with my butterfly. Maybe the connections is lost to the people that try to registrer a new clickable with they d-name. I dont know if i explain well.
Old 09-27-2012, 10:34 PM
Thanks for the memories ♡
View Rosalina286's Photo Album
Rosalina286's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award EKB Day Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'14 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Dreamy
Rosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Garden Talent
Oh no :O Yeah, I think maybe it only works for users that already have Clickables installed, and no new ones??...
Old 09-28-2012, 02:00 PM
BK
Diamondwings's Fairy
They still haven't replied to my e-mail but you may be right.I hope it eventually starts working!
-Dess
Old 09-28-2012, 06:06 PM
knows the muffin man
View Buttercup PollenPuff's Photo Album
Buttercup PollenPuff's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 44

My Mood: Sneezy
Buttercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent
I had an issue after I got a new computer with Windows 8. The Clickables program would not work! I had to plug in my older computer with Windows XP. Clickables ran just fine on the older computer. My guess, anything that was available in 2009 will run it just fine, but anything new might not be compatible. Of course this might have nothing to do with your problem, but what system are you on?

BPP
Old 09-28-2012, 07:34 PM
Thanks for the memories ♡
View Rosalina286's Photo Album
Rosalina286's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award EKB Day Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'14 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Dreamy
Rosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Garden Talent
Yeah, I think that's the problem... Didn't they say they discontinued it in the first place 'cause it wouldn't work with the newer versions of windows? That may be the problem. When was your computer made, Diamondwings?

Last edited by Rosalina286; 07-08-2013 at 10:22 PM.
Old 09-29-2012, 02:01 PM
BK
Diamondwings's Fairy
That might be it-- I just got my new Macbook Pro like last year or eight months ago.

EDIT:: I could try it on my old Desktop computer that is like ten years old...

Last edited by Diamondwings; 09-29-2012 at 02:47 PM.
Old 09-29-2012, 04:01 PM
Getting to Know You
View Julie Dazzleshimmer's Photo Album
Julie Dazzleshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ July the 4th Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 PHF Winter Award 2016 Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: QuiteMad
Julie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent
I have Windows 7 and it works perfectly fine on my computer. I think if you have anything after Windows 7 Clickables won't work.