PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Clickables and other Fairy Toys > Physical Items Archive

Physical Items Archive Old threads from Physical Items Forum go here.

Old Clickables Jewelry Box review & more!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-07-2012, 07:50 PM
Baking@IcyBlossoms viaBS❤
View Iris Waterdew's Photo Album
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Busy
Iris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dust
Water Talent
I have about 18 charms and I have the jewelry box too.
Iris is trying to get that Tinkerbell game so she can fly around with a butterfly like some of you here (she was getting a little jealous there ) but I'm trying to get most of the charms first.
Old 04-07-2012, 11:17 PM
Goodbye!
View Jillian Snowdew's Photo Album
Jillian Snowdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Sad
Jillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Clickables Charms seem so magical Too bad I can't get them...
Well, I have always loved to see the Jewelry Box, I saw it once on an online shop.

Last edited by Jillian Snowdew; 04-07-2012 at 11:23 PM.
Old 04-10-2012, 04:39 AM
Pixie Mom to a Pixie Girl
View rainsplash's Photo Album
rainsplash's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Spring 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award Summer 2011 Award Spring 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Cheerful
rainsplash is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
One thing I love about the jewelry box is that it doesn't need batteries -- connecting it to your computer powers it up! I was really happy to figure that out so I didn't have to replace batteries in the friendship bracelet. I do wish the drawer was a little bigger too, though. It just barely holds my daughter's charm collection.
Old 04-10-2012, 05:37 AM
Thinking about things
View Breezy lemonwind's Photo Album
Breezy lemonwind's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner - Retired Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Flutterish
Breezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
I agree with you Rainsplash. The drawer could have been a bit bigger.
But it does hold the charms and I am happy about that. The drawer on
the jewelry box keeps getting stuck if you close it to tight. I have to
leave it open just a bit to stop it from getting stuck. It fits perfectly
on a shelf by the computer also.
Old 04-28-2012, 12:05 AM
Is a Blaugrana Princess ♥
View Serendipity Stardance's Photo Album
Serendipity Stardance's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2013 Award Thankful Award Summer 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Sugar-Rush
Serendipity Stardance is on Tink's Buddy ListSerendipity Stardance is on Tink's Buddy ListSerendipity Stardance is on Tink's Buddy ListSerendipity Stardance is on Tink's Buddy ListSerendipity Stardance is on Tink's Buddy ListSerendipity Stardance is on Tink's Buddy ListSerendipity Stardance is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairy Goddess View Post
Is there anyone out there who has a copy of the program? I've searched but I see that the disney site no longer has the software available! Please help
If you need the clickables software I have the installer in my pc, I upload it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?3djvz1ozd23yjvm

Hope it helps
Old 05-10-2012, 09:29 AM
Mist Loves To Tinker!!!!
View mist star's Photo Album
mist star's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create A Wilderness Task Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Happyy
mist star has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
Happy clickables

I also have clickables hope we can use them again and the game.. The game sure is fun tho.. I really think the charms are so pretty and unique in style.. I also love to see them all together on the braclet.. I also think the butterfly we can have as a pet is awesome..
Old 05-21-2012, 09:55 PM
Misses Pixie Hollow
View alllthingspixiehollow's Photo Album
alllthingspixiehollow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award Memory Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Terrific Spotter Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 23

My Mood: Sick
alllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queen
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
I have the technology on a computer and it does still work, the charms are really cute and fun to collect!

Profile picture by ElectroStorm, siggy by Cornflower! Thanks!
Old 06-13-2012, 05:41 PM
BK
View Lilac Rosewillow's Photo Album
Lilac Rosewillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Riddle Participant's Award Summer 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 3

Lilac Rosewillow has disabled reputation
I think it is cute and all. And I would love it but I feel like I'm a little too old for it! I just want like a code type thing not an actual product. I don't really know.... I don't think I'm like too too old I am not an old lady or even a real lady yet but I think that I'm too old for this. Hmm... What do you guys think??? I don't really want to give away my age because I don't think that that is allowed on this forum but idk.... Any help???
-Lilac Rosewillow #tookiddyforme???
Old 06-13-2012, 06:57 PM
Misses Pixie Hollow
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award Memory Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Terrific Spotter Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 

alllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queen
Hmmm... Well you're never really to old for collectables, I don't actually wear any of the stuff but I just keep it for collection. That codes are nice, but you usually do have to buy the product to get the code.

Old 06-27-2012, 08:18 PM
Thanks for the memories ♡
View Rosalina286's Photo Album
Rosalina286's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award EKB Day Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'14 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Dreamy
Rosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by alllthingspixiehollow View Post
I have the Pixie Hollow Clickables jewelry box, and I am going to be doing a review on it! Don't forget to rate this thread, and post a reply! If you have it as well, you may post your review as a reply!

You can still recommend them, because I just got them today, and if you have the software, well, they work for me! I got all the items and even am being able to get the Clickables badges!!!

Last edited by Jezzi; 06-27-2012 at 08:34 PM. Reason: reduced quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:55 PM
BK
View Tiger_Mangolily's Photo Album
Tiger_Mangolily's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Riddle Participant's Award Summer 2012 Award Create A Wilderness Task Participant's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Demure
Tiger_Mangolily is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Garden Talent Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iris_Waterdew View Post
I have about 18 charms and I have the jewelry box too.
Iris is trying to get that Tinkerbell game so she can fly around with a butterfly like some of you here (she was getting a little jealous there ) but I'm trying to get most of the charms first.
Hehe, Tiger loves her little orange butterfly But you have so many charms! I only have 8 I really want to get the jewelry box, it looks so pretty and elegant.

Tiger
Old 07-07-2012, 09:05 PM
Misses Pixie Hollow
Awards Showcase

Heart

Yes I really do like the Jewlery box! It's super cute, and makes a pixie dust noise when the charms are connected! :Embarassed: You may consider purchasing one online!