PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Activities > Activities Archive

Activities Archive Archive forum for Activities

Old Quote it!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-27-2014, 11:18 PM
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
View carolite's Photo Album
carolite's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 
Total Awards: 23

My Mood: AFK
carolite met the Queencarolite met the Queencarolite met the Queencarolite met the Queencarolite met the Queencarolite met the Queen
Water Talent Water Talent
Hetalia world stars.

(Italy gained some weight. This is Germany's and Italy's reaction.)

Italy:My stomach is sticking out! Something terrible must be happening to the world!!
Germany:What kind of super power do you hide in your stomach!!?

(I lol-ed at that quote)
Old 10-27-2014, 11:39 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Aragorn, Gimli, and Legolas are in a room full of people getting ready for the fight for Helm's Deep.

Aragorn: Farmers, faeries(?), stable boys. These are no soldiers.
Gimli: Most have see too many winters.
Legolas: Or too few.

Aragorn nods

Legolas: Look at them. Their frightened. I can see it in their eyes.

Everyone stops mumbling and turns to look at Legolas, along with Aragorn. Legolas turns around.

Legolas: Boe a hyn neled herain... dan caer menig? (And they should be three hundred... against ten thousand)
Aragorn: Si beriathar hyn ammaeg na ned Edoras. (They have more hope of defending themselves here than at Edoras)
Legolas: Aragorn, nedin dagor hen ú-'erir ortheri. Natha daged dhaer. (They cannot win this fight. They are all going to die.)
Aragorn: Than I shall die as one of them!

Aragorn and Legolas stare at each other, before Aragorn leaves. Legolas is about to go after him, but Gimli stops him.

Gimli: Let em go, lad.
Old 10-28-2014, 12:24 AM
carolite's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 

carolite met the Queencarolite met the Queencarolite met the Queencarolite met the Queencarolite met the Queencarolite met the Queen
Dear kitten

Gray cat: Dear kitten, since I have hissed at you the customary 437 times, it is now my duty as the head of the household to begrudgingly welcome you.

Last edited by Coconut Tulippetal; 11-29-2014 at 02:13 AM. Reason: response to deleted post
Old 11-02-2014, 03:41 AM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Big Bang Theory Tv Show
Lenard: Are you crazy?
Sheldon: No my mother had me tested
Old 11-02-2014, 02:07 PM
Gone camping
View RiverLunaMorningvalley's Photo Album
RiverLunaMorningvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award Thankful For Award EKB Meme Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Pixieish
RiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
This is from the Tinker Bell movie from 2008

Tink: (looking for lost things on the beach)
What's this? (Picks up a British coin with queen Vic on it)
Hrrmm! (Imitates her sullen expression)

Haha! That always cracked me up, especially since that was an old coin from where I live!

~ Luna
Old 11-02-2014, 03:27 PM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 

Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Tinkerbell and the Pirate Fairy

Rosetta: - talking about Zarina's fashion ) You gotta love the boots.
Old 11-28-2014, 11:45 PM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Okay, this is probably my favorite quote from Frozen:
Olaf looks down, and sees a pair of feet in front of him, then gasps. "My legs! I can't feel my legs!!"
And then Kristoff pops up and says,
"Those are my legs."
And then Olaf's butt comes running by, to which Olaf says,
"Oh! Do me a favor and grab my butt! Ah! That's better."

(sorry i feel narritivey right now.)
Old 11-29-2014, 09:20 PM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
From the commercial series Dear kitten

Cat: Dear kitten I should warn you of the monster known as Vacuum ( pronounced in a funny way ) he can eat and scream at the same time seriously I've seen him eat everything. Why I once saw him eat a paper clip and two cat toys. The only way to hide from vacuum ( also pronounced in a funny way ) is to hide behind the curtains of invisibility.
Old 12-21-2014, 04:07 AM
carolite's Fairy
Awards Showcase

From cat questions: Christmas
Cat: who invented Christmas? Was it a cat?
Old 12-21-2014, 04:47 AM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
Drax: You half man half bat who is your father?
Batman: Me oh I'm not half bat I just dress like a bat because I'm
Drax: - cutting Batman off - Why would you dress as a bat?
Batman: to strike fear in to the hearts on my enemies
Drax: Bats are not scary they are tiny mammals
Old 12-21-2014, 05:49 AM
🔨💚✨Ꭾɾoʋɗ❤Ꭲɪɴκϵʀ✨💚 🔨
View Lily Snowfleck's Photo Album
Lily Snowfleck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Arcade Participants Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Happy
Lily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Light Talent Water Talent
The end of the movie "Tangled"...

Flynn Eugene: But I know what the big question is: Whether Rapunzel and I are getting married.
Eugene: Well, after years of asking and asking and asking... I finally said yes.
Rapunzel: Eugene!
Eugene: Fine, I asked her.

This beautiful set was made by the talented Twilight!
Old 12-21-2014, 11:07 AM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
From Tangled
Eugene is fighting Maximus. Eugene has a frying pan in his hand while Maximus has a sword.
Eugene: I should have you know this is the strangest thing I have ever done!
Old 12-22-2014, 04:05 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Tangled really does have some great quotes.

Rapunzel: Something brought you here, Flynn Rider. Call it what you will, fate, destiny...

Flynn: A horse?

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 12-22-2014, 04:35 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
The Dark Knight

Batman Phony: Well, what makes you so different than the rest of us?
Batman: I'm not wearing hockey pants!

I've only watched the movies once (), so I probably got some of the dialog wrong. :/
Old 12-22-2014, 09:40 PM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
Tinkerbell Sexret of the Wings
Tink: We're
Peri: we're
Tink and Peri - at the same time - Sisters