PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Activities > Activities Archive

Activities Archive Archive forum for Activities

Old Riddles

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-08-2013, 10:34 AM
Happy New Year!
View Daisy GlitterConfetti's Photo Album
Daisy GlitterConfetti's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd Arcade Champ Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Adventurous
Daisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Riddles

Hey everyone!! Welcome to.. Riddles! Here, Everyone can post Riddles! Be random, creative, you can post impossible riddles, easy riddles, any kind of riddles! There will even be a Master of Riddles! How do you become the Master of Riddles you ask? It's simple! When someone solves a riddle before anyone else solves it, they get 3 points! If someone solves a riddle after it's already been solved, they get half a point. How do you get a whole point? If you solved a riddle that was already solved, you get half a point! If you solved 2 riddles that were already solved, you get a whole point! Don't worry, I will be keeping track of all of the scores!

Rules :

1. Everyone can post riddles at any time! Just please be sure that the riddle that you want to post hasn't already been posted in the last 2 weeks. If the riddle that you want to post was already posted 1 week ago, please wait one more week! If the riddle you want to post was already posted by someone else 2 or 3 weeks ago, you can post it!

2. Please make sure that the riddles you post are kid-friendly. If it's not kid-friendly, then please change it a little bit. After you changed it, if your still not sure that it's kid-friendly, please post at the end something like "No one was harmed in the making of this riddle".

3. You cannot solve your own riddles!

4. If you would like a hint on a riddle that you can't solve, It will cost you half of a point. If you would like a better hint, it will cost you a whole point. But don't worry, the points are easy to get back!

5. I will post at least 5 riddles every day! Remember, even if I already posted some riddles, you can still post your own riddles!

6. Please no cheating! Please don't ask anyone for the answer, and please don't look up the answer on the internet! You can always ask for hints though! Also, please don't look through the thread to find the answer!

7. If you know the answer to the riddle, please quote the riddle in your answer so no one gets confused about what answer goes to which answer!

8. Please check back every once in a while! There might be new Rules added!

9. Be Creative!

10. Don't forget to have fun!

Riddle : What is as big as a elephant, but is as light as air?

Riddle : What has t at the front of it, t at the end of it, and t in it?

Last edited by Onionleaf; 11-09-2013 at 02:13 AM. Reason: double posted
Old 11-08-2013, 02:25 PM
Defy gravity!
View glitter8pony's Photo Album
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Summer 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Wishful
glitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
I have some riddles!
There is a man who live on the 18th floor of his apartment building, on rainy days he
ride the elevator all the way up to the 18th floor on sunny days he rides the elevator to the 8th
floor then walk the rest of the way.
Why doesn't he ride the elevator all the way up to the 18th floor on sunny days but not rainy
day?

The next one is:
There's a man unconscious in the dessert. There is a rock next to him. Who is he, and why is he unconscious?
Old 11-08-2013, 03:28 PM
IB Celery
View Amanda's Photo Album
Amanda's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 104

My Mood: Hakuna_Matata
Amanda is on Tink's Buddy ListAmanda is on Tink's Buddy ListAmanda is on Tink's Buddy ListAmanda is on Tink's Buddy ListAmanda is on Tink's Buddy ListAmanda is on Tink's Buddy ListAmanda is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent
I hope you guys plan to post some clues or answers! You are some good riddlers! I am stumped!
Old 11-08-2013, 04:27 PM
Defy gravity!
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Summer 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 

glitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dust
Thanks! I was never able to answer any of the riddles I posted. My sister had to tell me the answers
Old 11-08-2013, 05:08 PM
"You're a fai-"—"I know!"
View Cornflower's Photo Album
Cornflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Thanksgiving Award EKB Meme Award Trick or Treat Award Halloween 2014 Award If Staff Were Silly Sweets Participant Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Bahahaha
Cornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy GlitterConfetti View Post
A shadow!

This thread sounds like fun.
Old 11-09-2013, 03:26 AM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Gray Shadow

Originally Posted by Daisy GlitterConfetti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornflower View Post
A shadow!

An elephant's shadow!

Stormy

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)
Old 11-09-2013, 04:23 AM
Cornflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Thanksgiving Award EKB Meme Award Trick or Treat Award Halloween 2014 Award If Staff Were Silly Sweets Participant Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 

Cornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy List
Quote:
Riddle : What has t at the front of it, t at the end of it, and t in it?
A teapot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormyLightningberry View Post

An elephant's shadow!

Stormy
So close!
Old 11-11-2013, 02:51 PM
Happy New Year!
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd Arcade Champ Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 

Daisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A list
Quote:
A shadow!

Congrats! You just earned.. Drum Roll please.. 3 Points!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormyLightningberry View Post

An elephant's shadow!

Stormy
Congrats! You also earned 3 points! Cornflower guessed a shadow, which was correct, but you guessed a elephant's shadow which is also correct! But since both of the answers were correct but different, you both get 3 points!

Quote:
A teapot?

Ding Ding Ding, We have a winner! You get another 3 points!

Sorry that I haven't been posting Riddles everyday like I promised, I've just been so busy and I kinda forgot to. But thanks for posting some riddles while I was gone! Also, should we have teams? I was thinking to put up a leaderboard like..

Red Team : 3 points!
Teapot Team : 2 points!
Invisible Team : 1 point!
Random Team : -15 points! lol i just wanted to put -15 points since it said random team

If we are making teams, yall can pick the names, I just made up those names to show yall the leaderboard.

More Riddles coming up!

Riddle! If you give me food, I will live. If you give me water, I will die. What am I?

Riddle! What gets more wet the more it dries?

Last edited by Onionleaf; 11-12-2013 at 01:11 AM. Reason: merged posts
Old 11-11-2013, 04:03 PM
Cornflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Riddle! What gets more wet the more it dries?
An ice cube?
Old 11-11-2013, 04:10 PM
Defy gravity!
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Riddle! If you give me food, I will live. If you give me water, I will die. What am I?
A fire? I think it's a fire!
Old 12-02-2013, 12:48 PM
Happy New Year!
Awards Showcase

Quote:
An ice cube?
Hmmm, I guess there's two answers to this riddle! You get 3 points!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitter8pony View Post
A fire? I think it's a fire!
Ding Ding Ding, you are correct! You get 3 points!

I swim and swim, but I'm not a fish. I cannot walk, I am not a animal. I cannot fly, I'm not a bird. I breath air, I can talk, yet I have no feet. What am I?

I tell no lies, yet I do not speak. I copy your every move, yet I'm not a copy cat. I do not think, eat, or drink. What am I?

Last edited by Onionleaf; 12-03-2013 at 01:08 AM. Reason: merged posts
Old 12-02-2013, 04:42 PM
Cornflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
I swim and swim, but I'm not a fish. I cannot walk, I am not a animal. I cannot fly, I'm not a bird. I breath air, I can talk, yet I have no feet. What am I?
A ghost?

Quote:
I tell no lies, yet I do not speak. I copy your every move, yet I'm not a copy cat. I do not think, eat, or drink. What am I?
A shadow?
Old 12-02-2013, 07:34 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Answer:

May I present the Great Talking Tree of Pixie Hollow!
Old 12-02-2013, 08:46 PM
Defy gravity!
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
A mirror??
Old 12-02-2013, 10:43 PM
Studying plant biology!
View JuliaSnowflake9's Photo Album
JuliaSnowflake9's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award Winter Treat Award Thankful For Award Halloween 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 44

My Mood: Asleep
JuliaSnowflake9 is a wiz at Fairy TagJuliaSnowflake9 is a wiz at Fairy TagJuliaSnowflake9 is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Quote:

Is it a dolphin or a whale?