PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies Minigames and Quests

Fairies Minigames and Quests Talk about the various minigames and quests around the realm

Old Bubble Bounce Tips

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-20-2009, 10:09 PM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
View Sapphire Sweetfeather's Photo Album
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 175

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
Oh, I got em all! That was the last one I needed. I had even got the new Snowflake Sweep before I got it. yeah.... now we just gotta wait for Tinker Toss badges.

Profile Pic from Coconut. Thank You! Just Remember... I think I'm funny!
Old 04-20-2009, 10:31 PM
is a very OLD fairy :)
View rainbowfairie's Photo Album
rainbowfairie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2010 Award Spring 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Aug'09 Scavenger Hunt Winner Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Sleepy
rainbowfairie has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent Water Talent Light Talent
HURRAY!!! i knew you would do it!! congrats!!
Old 04-20-2009, 10:50 PM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 

Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Thanks Rainbow!

Old 04-23-2009, 02:46 PM
Unleash your inner Fairy
View Kitty22's Photo Album
Kitty22's Fairy
Kitty22 has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent
What do you mean by changing to "normal"?
I'm sorry, but i didnt quite understand...
Does that really work?
Old 04-23-2009, 06:37 PM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
Awards Showcase

In your log book (where your badges are) before you go into the game the bottom right tab gives you option of lite or normal mode. Playing fish bounce in normal mode seems to be easier for most. I play in normal all the time, so I tried in lite a few times, but the fish moved faster, so I switched back to normal and got it. Best of Luck!

Old 04-26-2009, 09:19 PM
Unleash your inner Fairy
View Kitty22's Photo Album
Kitty22's Fairy
Kitty22 has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent
Oh...
Thank you for the info... I hope this tip will help me getting that badge...

Fly with you
Old 04-27-2009, 07:24 PM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
Awards Showcase

I hope it helped Kitty! Keep us up dated.

Old 05-31-2009, 07:14 AM
wants those Twirly Boots!
View slightlyremoved's Photo Album
slightlyremoved's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2011 Award Winter Solstice Award Autumn 2010 Award Summer 2010 Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award Summer Fun Screenshot Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: owoooo
slightlyremoved has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
I don't know if you guys knew this or not, but you know if you get hit by a sweetgum spike while you have the lily pad extender, then "grab" the lily pad extender again, you get more points?

For instance. If you go through Level 1 perfectly, you get 1100 points. At Level 2, you have the option of grabbing the lily pad extender.

At Level 2, if you DON'T get the lily pad extender at all, you get 2650 points (this depends on if you didn't lose any lily pads from the spikes). If you DO get the lily pad extender and keep it until the next level, you get 2680 points.

Now, on to what I'm trying to get at.

At Level 3, let's say you DON'T get hit by a sweetgum spike.

You will get 5080 points.

Now, let's say that you DO get hit by a sweetgum spike on Level 3, but retrieve the lily pad extender again before the level is over.

You will get 5100 points.

Of course, you may get higher than 5100 points, and I know it is not that much of a larger increase in points, but if you do it with the remaining levels (or try to), you will get more points. It all also depends on whether you keep the 3 lily pads you receive at the beginning of the game.
Old 05-31-2009, 02:29 PM
is a very OLD fairy :)
View rainbowfairie's Photo Album
rainbowfairie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2010 Award Spring 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Aug'09 Scavenger Hunt Winner Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Sleepy
rainbowfairie has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent Water Talent Light Talent
i didnt know that but i dont always get a lot of those extra pad or extender things falling down
Old 05-31-2009, 03:19 PM
finding my inner ghoul
View lucky_ladybug's Photo Album
lucky_ladybug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Autumn 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award Winter Solstice Award Pixie Resolution Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Halloween'11 Award Design a Potion Participation's Award 
Total Awards: 48

My Mood: Woot
lucky_ladybug has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Smile Great advice

All the advice is awesome girls
I'm trying for all high score badges now
It does get frustrating I'll admit that
But when you go into a game with out thinking "Oh boy do I want to win"
It seems to work
A great friend of mine recently told me... "Juniper just think of it as your collecting a lot of ingredients,not trying to win.
trust me this does help
I did use this method in petal pick up
I was at level 49
not sure how many levels there are in that game but I got frustrated and gave up
pretty silly now that I think about it.
Hope this small tip helps some
Juniper
Old 07-01-2012, 12:03 AM
Is a Pixie
View DaphneBubbleMoon's Photo Album
DaphneBubbleMoon's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2014 Award Autumn 2014 Award Spring 2014 Award Memory Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 25

My Mood: Happyy
DaphneBubbleMoon is a Fast FlyerDaphneBubbleMoon is a Fast FlyerDaphneBubbleMoon is a Fast FlyerDaphneBubbleMoon is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Bubble Bounce Game

hello, i am having so much trouble with getting the high score to bubble bounce... can someone please help me?
Old 07-01-2012, 12:45 AM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
France you say to play to get EASY Lilies or Daisy's?? Ugh I can't get this game, the only royal game badge I dont have! Grrrrrrrr
Old 07-02-2012, 05:10 AM
"You're a fai-"—"I know!"
View Cornflower's Photo Album
Cornflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Thanksgiving Award EKB Meme Award Trick or Treat Award Halloween 2014 Award If Staff Were Silly Sweets Participant Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Bahahaha
Cornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Level 9-10 are the hardest in Bubble Bounce there's only 10 levels in Bubble Bounce. The Lily Pad extenders are the ones you want to get they are like extra Lily Pads If a Sweetgum Spike hits you will lose a Lily Pad BUT if your Lily Pad was extended you would just lose the extended one not any of the ones you already have. Bubble Bounce is a very short game to me since theres 10 levels. Sometimes id maybe earn about 100 something Spider Silk at the end of playing the levels Play All. There's 3 kinds of fish in the levels. There is Purple Fish that are VERY slow there is Green Fish that are very fast they go faster than the other 2 kinds. Then there is the Orange Fish I say there the easiest fish but I think the green one's are the best because they go faster and get the level done quicker to save more time. I sometimes mistake Sweetgum Spikes for orange fish cause there almost the same color and the Orange Fish are the same size as a Sweetgum Spike. So be careful cause you could mistake a Sweetgum Spike for a regular fish. I hope it helps.
Old 07-26-2012, 04:16 PM
Is a Pixie
View Angeleyes's Photo Album
Angeleyes's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Userpage Donation Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Fiesty
Angeleyes has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent
Hi there
I have found that if you can get perfect on first three levely you will find it easy to get the required 15.000
Hope this helps you
Old 07-29-2012, 11:54 AM
is Isabelle Daisypetal!
View Isabelle Daisypetal's Photo Album
Isabelle Daisypetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award National Cookie Day 2012 Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Valenpixie Day Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Make A Wish Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Thankful Award 
Total Awards: 17

My Mood: Cheeky
Isabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A listIsabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A listIsabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A listIsabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A list
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Anyone else have advice? I need to get that trophy for my fairies. ;P