PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > Polls & Surveys > Norwegian Blue

Norwegian Blue POLLY WANT A CRACKER?!!! IT'S A DEAD POLLY!

Old Ideas for Future RP's *Read Description First*

Login or Register now to see less ads.

View Poll Results: Which RP?
Untitled, Musical RP 1 4.76%
Untitled, Epic Fantasy RP 11 52.38%
Untitled, Mystery RP 6 28.57%
Legend of the Moon Fairies 10 47.62%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-27-2015, 03:58 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Ideas for Future RP's *Read Description First*

Hello, fairies and sparrow men! I have been thinking about ideas for future RP's I'd like to create and I want to get your thoughts on them. Here we go...

Untitled, Musical RP: I still haven't really thought about the plot or overall story for this. I've thought about making it a musical adventure and/or fantasy adventure. All I know is that it would be a musical that would (most likely) be set in modern times. You would be able to create your own songs for your OC's to sing. You would be allowed to use songs created by others/bands, just make sure it isn't inappropriate/doesn't have language. Keep it G!

Untitled, Epic Fantasy RP: I call it "epic" because this RP would consist of all things fantasy! Dragons, griffons, Elves, Dwarves, Men, unicorns, wyverns, sea dragons, wizards, etc., etc., etc.,! No plot configured yet. :/

Untitled, Mystery RP: This is kind of tricky. I originally thought that this RP would have our OC's living in modern times, and then transporting through a portal to a medieval-esque yet quite technologically advanced world (why do I call it that? The people in that world would ride horses and use swords, bows, and arrows and eat food that people would eat in Medieval times, yet some people would be/might be secretly creating items that we see in the modern world). Our characters would have to solve a gigantic mystery that I haven't really thought about.

"Legend of the Moon Fairies": A Fairy RP: This RP would be about a secret, ancient, long-forgotten race in Pixie Hollow; The Moon Fairies. Those fairies (and sparrow-men) were around during the very beginning of Pixie Hollow. They only came out at night and had the amazing power to control the moon, stars, and darkness itself. The Moon Fairies were thought to have gone extinct due to a drastic change in the weather and environment in PH. The rare and special species was eventually forgotten over the years. No one even mentions the Moon Fairies, either because the fairy/sparrow-man doesn't know about the race or because they thought the mention of the name would bring bad luck to them. But they are all wrong. For the Moon Fairies do live and are thriving (and don't bring bad luck). They haven't shown themselves to any of the fairies in Pixie Hollow, but, when the time is right, when there is a rare Morphing-Moon Eclipse, they will. In this RP, you will be able to create a moon fairy and/or sparrow-man, and possibly a regular fairy and/or sparrow-man (if I decide to include them), going through an adventure to try and find the rare, moon-crystal, which is needed for the Morphing-Moon Eclipse to happen.

There we go! Please vote and tell me what you think of these RP's, and which one you would like to see in the future!

May the Force be With You!
Old 01-27-2015, 02:14 PM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Just one question where is the Batman RP?

Batman: Ya where is the Batman RP?
Old 01-27-2015, 02:32 PM
Flitterific Garden Fairy
View Coconut Tulippetal's Photo Album
Coconut Tulippetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 102

My Mood: fairyish
Coconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
I think the "Legend of The Moon Fairies" sounds like a cool RP.

Avatar by _Stormy_ | Profile Picture and Signature by Alyce
Old 01-27-2015, 02:50 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
The epic fantasy rp sounds interesting to me.
Old 01-27-2015, 07:26 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Wow! I love all of these ideas, Alexa. You're such a creative person. I'd be happy to join if you made any one of these.
I voted for the Moon Fairies, because I liked the plot of that one. But I'm actually more of a fantasy RP person, so if I end up liking the plot for Epic Fantasy, I might change my mind.

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 01-27-2015, 08:04 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
I'm into Pixie RP's. The moon fairy one seems like a great idea!
Old 01-28-2015, 05:15 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 

Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Thanks guys! I love getting your opinions.
Old 01-28-2015, 04:06 PM
Visit the DOW wiki at www.disneysonlineworlds.com!
View Mommy 2 Jules's Photo Album
Mommy 2 Jules's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Extra Life 2014 Award Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 188

My Mood: DowObsessed
Mommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond repute
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I am unsure why you wouldn't do all of them? There is no limit to the creativity and inspiring stories allowed on our forums. Post away and have fun with them I say.

~ Em

Thank you, Coconut Tulippetal for the lovely profile pic and siggy! | Site Rules | The DOW Wiki | Mods & Admins | PM Me
Old 01-28-2015, 07:05 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
I think my favorite is the epic fantasy idea. I love fantasy RPs, plus while I've been part of a number of them, I've never seen one made with dragons, wyverns and griffons before. It sounds like a lot of fun.

Em, while it's true that they're all great ideas and there's no limit to how many RPs we can make... We simply can't concentrate enough to finish one RP if there's several going on at once. So sometimes, we have to pick and choose.
Old 01-31-2015, 09:12 PM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Looks like the Moon Fairies are tied with Epic Fantasy
Old 01-31-2015, 09:34 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Looks like they are. Very nice.
Old 01-31-2015, 11:47 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Out of curiosity Alexa, what's your favorite of all these ideas? Or do you like them all equally?

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 02-01-2015, 12:47 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
I like all of them, though I voted for the epic fantasy RP. I really like fantasy.
Old 02-02-2015, 03:57 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Those are all great ideas Alexa! I think the moon fairy one would be fun, but i am definitely partial to fantasy RPs! If you came up with a plotline for it, i would vote for the epic fantasy!
Old 02-11-2015, 09:12 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Thank you all for your votes. It seems the top two RP's are "Legend of the Moon Fairies" and the Epic Fantasy RP. I will try to come up with a plot for the Epic Fantasy. Thanks again.

If anyone hasn't voted and still wants to, you may go ahead and do so.