PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > Site Feedback

Site Feedback Fly right up and speak into the twig. A mod will be with you shortly.Replies to threads are moderated.

Old PHF getting quieter

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-28-2016, 04:19 AM
in a blink
View Neverbelle's Photo Album
Neverbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 120

My Mood: fairyish
Neverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magic
Innocent Anybody home?

Hey, pixie pals! Where are y'all? Our beloved PHF seems to be getting quieter and quieter! I really miss coming here and interacting with you guys!
Old 07-07-2016, 01:14 PM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Hi there!

A miniature mademoiselle
You'll hear forumer's tales to retell
but never, no never, a bell.

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)
Old 08-07-2016, 09:28 AM
Happy New Year!
View Daisy GlitterConfetti's Photo Album
Daisy GlitterConfetti's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd Arcade Champ Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Adventurous
Daisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Don't get me wrong -- I love the Forums. I honestly do. Pixie Hollow was my escape from 'harsh' reality, where I could fly around and not have to worry about growing up too soon. I was heartbroken when it closed, and this Forum helped me to cope. That's one of the reasons PHF isn't like all the other Forums I have an account for and have long forgotten -- that, and all the friendly members flying around here.

But there are times when I'm terrified PHF is going to close down simply to not having enough money to stay open. (On a side note, does anyone know how much it costs to keep PHF up? Do the donations cover it?) One of those times happened a few hours ago, actually, and I came here just to make sure it was still up and running. We lost our Hollow once already -- we can't afford to lose it again.

But, I guess I can't complain about the inactivity. I make promise after promise to my fellow fairies that I'll become more active, will log on every day, but then I get busy with one thing or another and before I know it it's been months since I've posted. (I'm really, really sorry about that.)