PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion > Pixie Hollow Ideas, Suggestions, and Rumors

Pixie Hollow Ideas, Suggestions, and Rumors Discussions about your ideas or possible changes for Pixie Hollow go here!

Old Pixie Hollow will coming back (Important to read)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-29-2014, 07:30 PM
Is The Best ♥
View Rach1214's Photo Album
Rach1214's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Summertime Award Summer 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award St. Patrick Day 2016 Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Leap Year 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: InCharge
Rach1214 is a wiz at Fairy TagRach1214 is a wiz at Fairy TagRach1214 is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Light Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by 56GreyJars View Post
I emailed both the emails that Popcorn posted to Disney, not about if the Hollow was reopening, but if there was anything we could do to help it reopen. The two emails I used were [email protected] and [email protected]. I believe Popcorn said that [email protected] was the one that received info slower than disney interactive. Anyways, Here is the email i sent to both of them:

Good morning/evening Disney.

Numerous former Pixie Hollow players have been discussing a very strong rumor that Pixie Hollow will be reopening in mid or late 2014. We have sent emails to various departments related to Pixie Hollow to confirm this rumor, with responses that they either have not heard any info about the reopening or that there are no plans of reopening. I have another question, would you ever CONSIDER reopening the Hollow? It's very dear to a huge number of us and it has created a kind, helpful, prolific community, none like I have ever seen in my 12 years of gaming. It's hard to understand why Disney would want to end something so great. The fairies at Pixie Hollow Forums are willing to pay for the game (regardless of amount) in terms of membership, toys with codes, general donations, etc. We are willing to take whatever actions necessary to reopen Pixie Hollow. As of now we understand you have no intentions of it, but under what conditions are you willing to consider reopening? We want to help make this possible.

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust~
~The fairies of Pixie Hollow

P.S. Here is the link to the Official Pixie Hollow Forums http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/index.php

I got a reply from [email protected] (the slow one I believe) and this is what they said:

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.

Support for Pixie Hollow ended November 2013. Unfortunately we are unable to assist you with your inquiry.

Regards,

David
Disney Online
http://disney.go.com

Not the answer I was hoping for. Strangely enough though, I sent the email to [email protected] WAY before I sent the email to [email protected], like a few days before. I haven't gotten a reply from them yet, so maybe they're actually discussing it, or I just have the wrong email. I didn't get the error thing that says the email wasn't valid (You know, the email that gets sent back to you if you mistyped the email?) Just to be on the safe side, is this the email: [email protected]

Sorry if this post was a little too long <-- I like moss.

November 2013? Remember, it closed September 2013, I'm supposed that might be a typing error, or is that what they sent?

Overall, I will tell you that every evidence that every person put here is completely false, and they will never lead to the opening of Pixie Hollow... AGAIN. They probably left the test page because Disney was too lazy to take them down. We are all lazy at some point, are we? Some of you guys gonna have to grow out of trying to bring Pixie Hollow back. I know there more game then Pixie Hollow out there!!!

Last edited by Onionleaf; 07-08-2014 at 03:31 AM. Reason: advertising
Old 06-29-2014, 10:55 PM
BK
View Dawn Daisydew's Photo Album
Dawn Daisydew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Summer Award Spring 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Bored
Dawn Daisydew has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent
November 2013 they mean the support ie money part of it. If your parents had got you a membership and they were owed money back they had til Nov 2013 to make sure they got it back before it "all" shut down.
Old 08-21-2014, 03:37 AM
was dewdroporangepuff
View Marionette's Photo Album
Marionette's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Hollow Parody Award Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: CantWait
Marionette has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyce Natalie View Post
Hey guys,

I'm really tired to hear everyone that complained about Pixie Hollow from e-mail, threads, even from petition. Sorry to be a bit mean, but that's just only make you feel dissapointed and won't bring Pixie Hollow back. If you read the FAQ more detailly, you will find this sentence (in bold).

Guys, do you read the text on bold (not the title)? If yes, you shoud know if Pixie Hollow will come back soon, they're still trying to make Pixie Hollow is being able to be play, not just at the PC, but also in mobile play. So, anything that we can do right now is just wait, don't keep complaining, they're really busy. If you keep complain, it means you don't really support for the new Pixie Hollow. If you sign the petition, it won't also help, because they're so busy and don't want you to disturb. So we can't do anything now except wait Pixie Hollow to open the new game in a new way. Thank you for reading this thread, I hope you understand about it.

Sorry if I have misspelled anything or I look really mean to you, guys.

~Alyce
This could also mean that they arent working on pixie hollow mobile and they're working on something unrelated to PH

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnNeversprite View Post
Sadly your right besides there are many other games out there where you can do just about everything you could on Pixie Hollow or more and be dressed as a fairy. I rather Disney bring back the game than someone getting sued by disney for taking their copyrighted work and using it for their gain because even if someone makes the pixie hollow thing it's gonna cost them money to keep it up and going so if they make any money off of that game Disney has a law suit they can work with.
Just think about it, Disney vs a few kids

Last edited by Onionleaf; 08-21-2014 at 11:31 AM. Reason: merged posts
Old 08-21-2014, 11:15 PM
Flitterer
View stargazer80's Photo Album
stargazer80's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 Thanksgiving Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Get Connected Award  - Retired Pixie Resolution Award Make A Wish Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Sleepyy
stargazer80 is a talented Fairystargazer80 is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marionette View Post

Just think about it, Disney vs a few kids
While this is true. The "few kids" is part of what makes the stock price go up. And a lot of us are not kids. Many adults played VMK and Pixie Hollow. We not only pay for games, but we also pay for our families to go to Disney movies, Disney amusement parks, and buy Disney merchandise. Disney has forgotten what loyalty to their consumer is. What they should do is release Pixie Hollow and other games as apps or games on pc or game systems. If they did this they would still get revenue and take their time updating. It is a win win but I don't think Disney is thinking long term any more. They just think of the short term stock prices.
Old 08-22-2014, 03:04 AM
was dewdroporangepuff
View Marionette's Photo Album
Marionette's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Hollow Parody Award Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 

My Mood: CantWait
Marionette has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazer80 View Post
While this is true. The "few kids" is part of what makes the stock price go up. And a lot of us are not kids. Many adults played VMK and Pixie Hollow. We not only pay for games, but we also pay for our families to go to Disney movies, Disney amusement parks, and buy Disney merchandise. Disney has forgotten what loyalty to their consumer is. What they should do is release Pixie Hollow and other games as apps or games on pc or game systems. If they did this they would still get revenue and take their time updating. It is a win win but I don't think Disney is thinking long term any more. They just think of the short term stock prices.
Yeah, I think they forgot about the merchandise
Old 08-26-2014, 07:31 AM
Faerie Rock Star
View Silver Sundance's Photo Album
Silver Sundance's Fairy
Awards Showcase
New Game Adventurer Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award 

My Mood: Adventurous
Silver Sundance is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Ill say one thing for sure. Ive never seen a group of more blindly hopeful and obstinately determined individuals than are on this forum. Yall aint gonna be satisfied till pixie hollow is the stuff of internet legend.

But I admire that. So what can I say but clap on brothers and sisters.

Last edited by Silver Sundance; 08-28-2014 at 10:47 AM.
Old 08-26-2014, 04:21 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Silver Sundance, you're right. Believers are believers.
Old 12-11-2014, 10:02 PM
Tinker Fairy
View FairiesFan93's Photo Album
FairiesFan93's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Word Search Winners Award Spring 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Smiley Story Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Penguin Awareness Day 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: Adventurous
FairiesFan93 is a Fast FlyerFairiesFan93 is a Fast FlyerFairiesFan93 is a Fast Flyer
Tinker Talent
I love the dedication!! I can only hope a wonderful game like this can come back! I don't think it's impossible, but hopefully they push out some more Fairies games!