PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > Polls & Surveys > Norwegian Blue

Norwegian Blue POLLY WANT A CRACKER?!!! IT'S A DEAD POLLY!

Old Survey about your fairy's home

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-28-2012, 06:29 PM
Busy as a bee!
View Bumblestripe's Photo Album
Bumblestripe's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Arcade Spooktacular Participant's Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 33

My Mood: BusyBee
Bumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the Queen
Animal Talent
Rainbow Survey about your fairy's home

Sorry, if this is in the wrong section. I wasn't sure whether to put this in surveys or in the home section. Please forgive me if this is incorrect.

Questions:
1.) Do you think bigger homes are better, or smaller homes are better?
2.) What kind of home do you like the best? <-- Hollow tree, flower, etc.
3.) Do you like your home to plain and rustic or fancy and eye-catching?
4.) Do you have certain colors you use for your home furniture?
5.) How often do you redecorate your home?

My Answers:
1.) I like the bigger homes.
2.) The hollow tree one is my favorite.
3.) I like the rustic feel in my home.
4.) For my furniture (couch, chairs, etc.) I use red and orange. For my floors, tables, and kitchen chairs I use wood.
5.) I usually just decorate it once, then it stays that way forever. I put up the Christmas tree of course it the winter, though.

Old 01-28-2012, 08:42 PM
Rainbow Over the River
View Riverbow's Photo Album
Riverbow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
School Days Contest End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays 2015 Award Winter 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Cookies
Riverbow is a wiz at Fairy TagRiverbow is a wiz at Fairy TagRiverbow is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
LOL Bumblestripe, my answers are all the same as yours! hehe. I'm an animal talent too, and love to look at the hollow tree big home even if there's nothing in it.

Riverbow
Old 01-28-2012, 09:10 PM
Baking@IcyBlossoms viaBS❤
View Iris Waterdew's Photo Album
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Busy
Iris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dust
Water Talent
#1. I prefer the bigger homes.
#2. I like the Streamside Suite, the Water-Talent home that has a pond as the flooring with lots of dewdrops on the windows!
#3. I like my home elegant with a dash of eye-catching color.
#4. I usually use Snow White, Amethyst Purple, Boysenberry Purple, sometimes Electric Purple for a small spark, and various other shades of purple.
#5. About once a month, or every time new furniture comes out!
Old 01-28-2012, 09:17 PM
Defy gravity!
View glitter8pony's Photo Album
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Summer 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Wishful
glitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Questions:

1. I personally like big homes better because they let you put more stuff in and second, there is more room to decorate and have parties!
2. Water
3. fancy and eye catching
4. It depends on who I am decorating for. If it is Rose then blue, Paprika green and Crystal is pink!
5. Often but not that often.
Old 01-28-2012, 10:18 PM
Is Back For a Few Days :)
View vetcat1234's Photo Album
vetcat1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick Day 2016 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Graphic Trio Award 
Total Awards: 60

My Mood: Sugar-Rush
vetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
1.) I personally like the small homes better. A fairy is small and doesn't need that much room.
2.) I like a log home, though they aren't available in Pixie Hollow stores.
3.) I like to keep mine simple, not something that would stand out.
4.) I keep everything I buy the color it was since I'm not a member. But even if I could, I most likely wouldn't.
5.) I don't redecorate at all, since I don't have much anyway.

~Hurricane
Old 01-29-2012, 05:15 AM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
1. Bigger the better.
2. Tinker home or animal home.
3. neither I like comfy and cozy, like a real home.
4. Well.....ALOT! Decorating is a life style for me. LOL
~Olivia, Flora, and Phoebe
Old 01-29-2012, 05:32 AM
Gotta Love Me ;P
View ScarletWolf's Photo Album
ScarletWolf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2012 Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Valenpixie Day Award Talent Pride Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Pixie Resolution Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Dreamy
ScarletWolf is a talented FairyScarletWolf is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
1.) Do you think bigger homes are better, or smaller homes are better? Personally, I only like the big homes when I'm a member because I'm not wasting my PD's to upgrade my items in order to use them as a non-member. So basically I enjoy smaller homes better, I guess you could say, because it's where I have my cafe lol :P

2.) What kind of home do you like the best? <-- Hollow tree, flower, etc. I love the Water and Animal Talent homes. The Water one is very beautiful, and the Animal one is very nice and SO cool! Who WOULDN'T want to live in a huge tree?

3.) Do you like your home to plain and rustic or fancy and eye-catching? I just like my home to be nice and presentable

4.) Do you have certain colors you use for your home furniture? Nah, I just put out things and everything just goes together perfectly.

5.) How often do you redecorate your home? Not quite often. Unless I create a cafe or somethin.
Old 01-29-2012, 10:21 PM
Senior Fairy
View Twitterbug's Photo Album
Twitterbug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2013 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Disney
Twitterbug is a Fast FlyerTwitterbug is a Fast FlyerTwitterbug is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Light Talent Water Talent

Questions:

Bigger homes
I like the water fiary home, because of the whole scenery. Then my second choice would be the tinker home.
I like just to simply keep the homes (3) neat and clean, and yeah I update the furniture whenever they release new stuff.
Nah! I put what I think might look nice together, wherever I'm gonna place it and then from there,
I add the other furniture that'll look good in the home. I don't like a cluttered home. (I get that habit from my mom, lol)
Depends. Maybe twice a month or somethimes even longer.
Vidia: It's not deep, we can walk across.
Rosetta: "Yeah, no. I really don't do mud."
Vidia: "But your a Garden Fairy!"
Rosetta: "Ironic, isn't it?"
Everyone: ROSETTA!
Rosetta: Ok, alright.. I'm coming!
Old 01-29-2012, 10:26 PM
Getting to Know You
View Julie Dazzleshimmer's Photo Album
Julie Dazzleshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ July the 4th Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 PHF Winter Award 2016 Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: QuiteMad
Julie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent
It depends. I like both.
2.) What kind of home do you like the best?
Water talent home or Tinker talent home.
Fancy and eye-catching!
Yes, blue & green.
Very rarely. 3-4 months.
Old 01-29-2012, 10:29 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
1) As popular as the big homes have become, I just think its too much space--it can almost be intimidating at times! So, I love the small homes!

2.) I like the ones with floral themes (water, garden, and light talent homes)

3.) Plain and rustic--I'm more for the uses the fairy can do in her home than going all artistic, and making the home hard to live in.

4.) No. I love color, so all items in my home have lots of color!

5.) Usually for each Tinker Bell movie, and for each new season. So, pretty rarely!

popcorn
Old 01-30-2012, 03:32 AM
Too much homework :(
View SilverCandleshadow's Photo Album
SilverCandleshadow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valenpixie Day Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award Talent Pride Participant's Award Winter Solstice Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Design a Potion Participation's Award Design A Shop Participant's Award Autumn 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 21

My Mood: Happyy
SilverCandleshadow is a talented FairySilverCandleshadow is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent
What a cute way to learn about other fairies' taste!

1. I like bigger homes better.
2. I like the big version of the Animal-talent house.
3. I like it to feel cozy so I guess rustic.
4. Usually autumn colors because 1) it matches the color of my home and 2) it gives a cozier feel than bright colors.
5. I usually only decorate it to match the event. And if there's no event then it's just a simple and homey design.
Old 01-31-2012, 05:36 PM
Living Between Thoughts
View Lady_Hazuki's Photo Album
Lady_Hazuki's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2012 Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Cheeky
Lady_Hazuki is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Heart

Questions:
1.) Do you think bigger homes are better, or smaller homes are better? Bigger there is just more room. The smaller ones feel too small and you can't add much.

2.) What kind of home do you like the best? <-- Hollow tree, flower, etc. Everyone but the pink, I'm just not a fan of that color. XD

3.) Do you like your home to plain and rustic or fancy and eye-catching? My favorite homes are when they use something in a way that it isn't intended to make something uniquely theirs. A bit cryptic but lol they are the ones that catch my eye and then I like to work out how they did what they did. ^__^

4.) Do you have certain colors you use for your home furniture? No lol every color but pink. XD lol the pink stands alone. XD

5.) How often do you redecorate your home? Whenever I get tired of my current one or come up with a better idea. XD Right now I just finished Drake's room and I'm very happy with it. ^__^
Old 02-22-2012, 08:01 PM
Fairy At Heart
View river77's Photo Album
river77's Fairy
My Mood: Tired
river77 has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Garden Talent
Heart survey answers

The bigger the better. Love to decorate.
2.) What kind of home do you like the best?
Animal talent and the hollow tree one.
Fancy and eye-catching!
pinks, reds, blues, purples, greens, yellows, okay every color of the rainbow lol
a couple times a month. This is the 3rd home for my fairy River. I just didnt like the first 2 so hopefully i wont be buying another and be happy with the one I have.