PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales

Pixie Tales Pixie dust your stories and poems here

Old The Badge Chronicles Spring 2015

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-31-2015, 06:37 PM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent

Spoiler for Just in case:
"Hello pixie pals! It's me, Fawn, while Bess and the other animal-talents are taking care of the more...er...cuter fuzzies(?) during Animal Mother's Day, how would you like to help me with some...uh...other animals?" *big grin* "N-not that they aren't cute, it's just, well...Okay, you got me - I've been trying to keep them a secret from Nyx, but you won't tell. R-right? These animals are normally dangerous to fairies, but they are animals; and they're just babies! Cute and oh-so-adorable! Their mothers are away at the moment and I need help watching them.
"Could you fly over to Treetop Bend to keep a tiger cub from straying too far? Great!​ And perhaps play hide and seek with a wolf pup in Sunflower Gully? Critterific! And lastly, with a neverberry on top, comb out the burrs in a bear cub's fur in the Pumpkin Patch? Thank you so much!
"They really aren't that dangerous. Sort of. You'll be fine.
​W-why are you looking at me like that? You think I should tell Nyx!? Well...all right."​

I had the hardest time making the Tiger Cub badge, I ended up ruining one of my 'last days of Pixie Hollow' screenshots; the color of the tiger doesn't blend well with the background...ugh. I ended up not liking how it came out, so I really hope someone likes it. I still haven't gotten around to making the actual Animal Mother's Day badge, so look for that sometime this coming week.

Truffle Festival

The Truffle Festival was started by Iridessa, to honor Bernard the Bear (you remember him, right?) who helps in snuffling out truffles for fairy treats. Every year the Truffle Fest is held in May, after Animal Mother's Day, and has lots of truffle-themed booths and activities. Join mining-talent Echo, in the Never Mine, to gather enough truffles (12) to earn this year's badge!

Last edited by Sapphira110; 06-03-2015 at 05:30 PM.
Old 06-03-2015, 09:59 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
These badges are pixie perfect for celebrating the new movie! I didn't see anything wrong with the tiger cub badge, I think it's very sweet. The cubs aren't dangerous, are they?
Unfortunately there weren't any Truffles awarded in The Never Mine, which I think is ridiculous since you can obviously see mushrooms in the background. The Mining-talents will have to put on their gumboots and venture into the Bubbly Bog to gather those yummy Truffles!

I'm sorry your screenshot was ruined. I hope it wasn't lost? You can always save pictures that you're working on by a different name, that way the original images won't be replaced.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 06-03-2015, 05:44 PM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Are the cubs dangerous? Well, Fawn doesn't seem to think so

I seem to recall a rare time I got a few truffles in the Never Mine, at the end of the 'mission'...though I may be remembering wishful thinking, for the mushrooms in the background. It makes sense, right?

Two stories I've written about the Truffle Festival, which I made up when Pixie Hollow was still open, have to do with going into the Never Mine to find truffles, so I had to keep the tradition going. But I do remember that when I did one of my scavenger hunts to look for truffles, I found all my truffles in Bubbly Bog

I did indeed lose the one screenshot, a stupid mistake on my part. I had made a copy of the original, but when I went to edit it I didn't like it for the background behind the tiger cub. So I went to try again with a different background from the same screenshot, but instead of a copy of the original I made a 'shortcut to the picture'; I don't even know what buttons I put in, I just assumed it was another copy and edited it.
However! On the bright side (or so I hope) my brother may have a copy of that same screenshot on one of his hard drives he let me use to transfer all my Pixie Hollow pictures from one laptop to another. Now I just need to ask him about it.

Note: Animal Mother's Day badge added.
Old 06-04-2015, 10:08 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Nice badges, Sapphira! Keep up the good work!
Old 06-04-2015, 10:43 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Great badges, Sapphira! I love your idea for Fawn's "fur-ocious" animals badges. It definitely sounds like something she would do, and goes along perfectly with Legend of the Neverbeast!
I especially like the bear picture, it is just adorable.

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 06-06-2015, 08:10 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Oh I agree, it makes sense to have Truffles grow in the Mines, since they grow underground on the Mainland. Maybe there were Truffles rewarded before the big change to the Wilderness? I updated all the ingredients on the Wiki pages after the change, so they may have been there previously. And since I was curious, I went back to the page history while I was typing this post up to find that they have been given out in the Never Mine before!

I love your new Animal Mother's Day badge! The plushies are so adorable!

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki