PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > Site Feedback > Site Updates/Changes

Site Updates/Changes Information from the admins about changes to PHF's site and content.

Old Mood Submission Thread

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-07-2009, 09:16 AM
View Batleth's Photo Album
Batleth's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Klingon Award 2012 PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 
Total Awards: 130

My Mood: Busy
Batleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Excited Mood Submission Thread

Many users have been submitting moods to be added to the site. You can start posting them here for submission.
  • Please try to make them in .gif image format as this saves me a lot of time converting the image file type. We can only use .gif files.
  • Please, try to stay within the 73x13 pixel size to keep them consistent with our other moods.
  • Please, keep our policies in mind when creating moods. Any mood that violates our policies will be automatically be rejected for consideration.
  • Moods submitted will be used or not. The admin staff decides which ones gets to be added to the forums or not.
  • Remember that these are suppose to be moods not locations, actions, or objects.
  • And please stay on topic of just submitting moods. Got questions or concerns, PM or start another thread. Thanks.
Thanks to everyone that submits moods to be added.

Last edited by Tepcat; 03-12-2009 at 02:30 PM.
Old 03-12-2009, 04:14 AM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
View Sapphire Sweetfeather's Photo Album
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 175

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
Okay. Here is my first attempt at creating a "mood." hee hee.

***Edit- my first one turned out so well, I tried to make some more. Since just daisy seemed kinda garden talenty, though we all might find it useful, I made some for our other talents. Hope they are as well liked.

***Edit: two more for ya

Profile Pic from Coconut. Thank You! Just Remember... I think I'm funny!

Last edited by Sapphire Sweetfeather; 03-26-2009 at 02:21 AM.
Old 03-12-2009, 08:53 PM
Pixie Mom Extraordinaire
View June Rosewillow's Photo Album
June Rosewillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 73

My Mood: Contented
June Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the Queen
Light Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
What about the mood "jolly" for use around the holidays?

It's not the best image but you get the idea.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:57 AM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
View Sapphire Sweetfeather's Photo Album
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 175

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
I think maybe I'm addicted to making new moods.... here are some more.

Profile Pic from Coconut. Thank You! Just Remember... I think I'm funny!
Old 05-12-2009, 10:47 PM
Is Gone,But Will CheckPMs
View Nicole_la's Photo Album
Nicole_la's Fairy
Awards Showcase
PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 2

Nicole_la is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Light Talent
Thumbs up

i have some!! i hope they are good anuff!

this one is ''Can't wait!!'' because it is for when you are going somewhere and you CAN'T WAIT!:

This one I just had to make for the Twilight Fans + me! It is called ''Twi-Nerdish''
it's for when you are thinking about Twilight ALOT! or if you are reading twilight!:

This one is ''AWESOME!'' It is when you are just feeling awesome! when you are feeling confident, happy and feeling great!:

This is ''Colorful'' This is for when you feel Happy, Joyful and Silly!

This is ''Earthy'' This is when you are thinking green!:

This is ''Ninja'' this is when you are feeling secret, tough and strong!.... or you can just use it for it to be funny and awesome!

This is ''VACATION'' fo when you want to let people know that you are on or is going on vacation!:

and Last... this one is ''Turn page'' this means that you want to get off the subject or when you get mad a person and you want to be done with the arguement.:

Last edited by Nicole_la; 05-12-2009 at 10:56 PM. Reason: posting more moods!
Old 07-08-2009, 02:45 PM
A happy Senior Fairy
View Lavender Fernclove's Photo Album
Lavender Fernclove's Fairy
Awards Showcase
J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Summer 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Divine Costume Designer Award Halloween '09 Award Fantastic Fairy Finder Award Aug'09 Scavenger Hunt Winner Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Annoyed
Lavender Fernclove is a talented FairyLavender Fernclove is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent
Heart I am so grEAtful to Sapphire!

I wanted a "grateful" mood, as that is OFTEN the place I am in any given day. Some days I may only be grateful that the roof is still on the house or I didn't break my toe out in the yard barefooted, but there's ALWAYS something for which to be grateful. Tepcat referred me to this thread. Great, I thought! So....OK....how does this get done - how to create those tiny little rectangles with a picture and color and a word????

Solution: PM Sapphire Sweetfeather and ask for her to create the mood - no pun intended!

She did! It's great! It's lavender and has a little emote-guy looking toward Heaven in gratitude. Here's the thing, though....in Sapphire's world being GRATEFUL is being GREATFUL....and I love it! It's terrific! It's "right on" because usually when we are grateful it's because something is great and the whole thing is so filled with symmetry and truth , I sincerely hope the Mods and Admins will seriously consider posting this mood!

Words change through time. We all know words that have different social meanings now than they had 50 years ago. Well, I'm going to petition Webster's to officially grant an alternative spelling for grateful to GREATFUL! It fits! It works! It's so beautifully pixie perfect!

Thank you Sapphire! Thank you from the bottom of my greatful little pixie heart!

Here's my mood!!

Awwww.....Sapphire corrected the spelling, but I like it better the first way. Here's a grateful mood with correct spelling. Tee....hee....

There can NEVER be enough cake, Maple Syrup or Pink Roses

Last edited by Lavender Fernclove; 07-08-2009 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Add correct spelling to mood - by Lavender
Old 11-22-2011, 02:30 AM
just vibing
View kass101's Photo Album
kass101's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Boo!
kass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
I have some:

For those, bright and cheery days, Rainbow-ish!
MoodRainbowish.GIF

Those days when you feel like a checker-board!
Cheacked bord mood.GIF
Old 06-22-2012, 01:58 PM
A pie nomming pixie!
View Bethanythepieeatingfairy's Photo Album
Bethanythepieeatingfairy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween 2014 Award Shop Till We Drop Pixie Parade Skillful Shopper's Spring 2013 Award Autumn 2012 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 6

My Mood: Baking
Bethanythepieeatingfairy is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent
And I present......
oops,..... it was ponypic. I have to upload it on here

Last edited by Bethanythepieeatingfairy; 06-26-2012 at 07:44 AM.
Old 06-22-2012, 05:07 PM
Baking cookies for Pluma
View Sweet Cupcake's Photo Album
Sweet Cupcake's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Creative
Sweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
wow! moods!

well this is my first mood:

Teasing:

here with the text a little more small ->

when i have time i will do others
I hope that you like!

Old 08-16-2012, 12:32 AM
cool
View Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Photo Album
Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Apathetic
Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Lol, not my best work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire Sweetfeather View Post
I think maybe I'm addicted to making new moods.... here are some more.

And I really like the berry nice mood (: I would love that!
Old 11-16-2012, 01:22 PM
View Batleth's Photo Album
Batleth's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Klingon Award 2012 PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 
Total Awards: 130

My Mood: Busy
Batleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by kass101 View Post
I have some:

For those, bright and cheery days, Rainbow-ish!
Attachment 5351

Those days when you feel like a checker-board!
Attachment 5352
I'm sorry but these aren't within our dimension requirement.

Several new moods added

Last edited by Batleth; 11-16-2012 at 01:58 PM.
Old 11-20-2012, 11:06 PM
Is Back For a Few Days :)
View vetcat1234's Photo Album
vetcat1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick Day 2016 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Graphic Trio Award 
Total Awards: 60

My Mood: Sugar-Rush
vetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
Here are a few I made.

~Cat
Attached Images
File Type: png Big Grin Mood.png (1.1 KB, 181 views)
File Type: png Chocolate Mood.png (2.3 KB, 181 views)
File Type: png Fancy Mood.png (2.3 KB, 181 views)
File Type: png Painty Mood.png (2.5 KB, 181 views)

Sarah Ajay Oak
Credits: Avatar: Twilight Signature: Jenny. Thanks!
Old 11-21-2012, 05:39 PM
☼♦Shine bright♦☼
View Iceglow's Photo Album
Iceglow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Halloween 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: Snow!
Iceglow is a talented FairyIceglow is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent

Heres one I made ya-know, for thoes days when you just feel amazing!! Heres a slower one to (but its not as "amazing" )

Last edited by Iceglow; 11-21-2012 at 08:46 PM. Reason: added slower "amazing"
Old 12-01-2012, 04:53 AM
cool
View Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Photo Album
Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Apathetic
Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Heres one when your feeling more angelic than usual:

and if thats to small, you might need to edit from this:

Old 12-02-2012, 01:56 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Thought I'd try my wing hand at creating some moods.

Here are those created from Grace's ideas:

And here are my own creations (I would tend to use these quite often, hehe):

Edit: Cat, I love the "Chocolate" mood that you made, it looks delicious!

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki

Last edited by Onionleaf; 12-02-2012 at 03:38 AM. Reason: added