PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Virtual Items

Virtual Items Talk about the things you get in the game.

Old Your First Collection?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-18-2014, 10:26 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Ok, I just looked it up... my very first collection I ever bought was the... Caterpillar Fuzz Collection! I had bought the top and skirt in Coral Pink. For the shoes... I'm not sure what I used. The only close thing I can see are these shoes (which were also Pumpkin/Duckbill Orange, which was the color I later dyed the Caterpillar Fuzz Top and Skirt):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire Sweetfeather View Post
I remember the excitement of my first night of membership.... I was actually late picking my family up because I was so excited and didn't want to log out.
I can relate! I remember the day my mom was thinking about buying me membership. I don't think it was that long after Eve had arrived--the Caterpillar Fuzz collection was released in September-November 2009, which was Eve's arrival year--and I can remember just lightly talking about it with her, not really pitching the idea to her as an option. Of course, she had seen how much I loved the game, considering that ever since Rosa's arrival day in October of 2008, I had been playing it almost every day. So, she told me she'd buy it for me. I can remember going off on my own for a little bit, and really letting it sink in before I became so fluttery and excited I could hardly keep still! I think I played for quite a while afterward, thanking my mom constantly for buying it.

Another memorable bit about that day was right after the credit card had been accepted, and I was officially a member of Pixie Hollow. An image came up, congratulating me and asking if I wanted to fly in. On the image was Sweet Pea, Marina, and Kit, telling me to have fun with my new privileges. Marina had a speech bubble above her head, telling me to "hit the shops", to which my mom immediately told me I couldn't do, fearing in-game spending with actual cash. I immediately reassured her that we didn't have to spend real money in the game, since the currency was Ingredients, and all of that stuff. I remember saying something along the lines of, "yup, we don't have to pay real money... yet!" And then I giggled excitedly because I wasn't listening to myself anymore, because the game was loading. Funny looking back on it now and seeing all the benefits and downfalls adding real currency to the game caused...

Wow, so many great memories. I'm just overflowing with them, as you can see!
Old 02-18-2014, 10:31 PM
Flitterific Garden Fairy
View Coconut Tulippetal's Photo Album
Coconut Tulippetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 102

My Mood: fairyish
Coconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
I can't remember the first outfit I bought, but I remember what outfit I had picked out when I had first arrived in Pixie Hollow, back in 2009.

My arrival day outfit looked something like this:

CoconutTulippetal3.png
I recreated it the best I could, on the Disney Fairies UK site.
Old 02-18-2014, 11:18 PM
The Spongebuddy
View Petunialotustwinkle14's Photo Album
Petunialotustwinkle14's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Busy
Petunialotustwinkle14 is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
I created my fairy in 2007, and my first outfit was a grassblade green hibiscus top, a grassblade green draping daffodil skirt, a buttercup barette (grassblade Green), buttercup necklace, bracelet and anklet, all grassblade green, and the grassblade green hibiscus shoes. When I became a member in February 2009, I wore a Mum petal top and Long Lily Pad skirt in clousy blue.
Old 02-19-2014, 01:04 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
It was either the red strawberry outfit or the Hawaiian one with the grass skirt. I kept both of those until the very end.
Old 02-19-2014, 01:17 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel Brightsparkle View Post

Twinzies! When did you arrive? I arrived July 31 of 2010.

I think one of the first collections I bought was something with daisies; I can't remember the name of it
I arrived on Independence Day! July 4th. Twinzies!

Was the collection the Summer Strawberry Gown? That outfit has a ton of daisies! (At least I think they're daisies.)
Old 02-19-2014, 03:56 AM
Off to new adventures
View lillyfairy's Photo Album
lillyfairy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 National Cookie Day Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Guess Who Winner Award Summer 2015 Award Spring 2015 Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Klingon 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 45

My Mood: Crazy
lillyfairy is a wiz at Fairy Taglillyfairy is a wiz at Fairy Taglillyfairy is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Oh goodness, that was ages ago. The first thing I bought when I got a membership was the girly curls hairstyle, and that was my main hairstyle until the end. I know I got most of the blueish items within a week or so of my membership, so anything from summer 2009 was in my wardrobe. The firefly collection stands out in my memory, but I don't remember if I got it or if I pretended to buy it over and over before I got a membership I just missed the Great Games outfits, or that would have been first-that was my first event in PH.
Old 02-20-2014, 12:48 AM
PEACE AND LOVE!!!!
View guardianluna2003's Photo Album
guardianluna2003's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 31

My Mood: Blah
guardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyer
Light Talent Water Talent
I can describe Silver Eveningdew very well because i bought a t-shirt to remember how she looked when i entered. She had a long black braid,mid-drift blue top, bubble braclet,shoes.necklace,and bubble ankle braclet to match. the skirt was also blue and she has on a white wasit sash. Last in her hair was a spring of white flowers. I came in Jan.2009 and like to mix things so i do not know what collection the clothes are from. We even did not have tinkerbells arrival dress.

Last edited by guardianluna2003; 02-20-2014 at 12:50 AM. Reason: read wrong
Old 02-20-2014, 01:04 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Hollybell View Post

I arrived on Independence Day! July 4th. Twinzies!

Was the collection the Summer Strawberry Gown? That outfit has a ton of daisies! (At least I think they're daisies.)
Yes, it's that one. I think they're daisies too.
Old 02-22-2014, 03:14 PM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Excited THE Mysterious Red Baker

I'm still checking and my first my have been an animal mask (for storytelling) but I think I may have found the first.

I was THE Mysterious Red Baker. Not just A Mysterious Red Baker.

Stormy Lightningberry

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)
Old 02-23-2014, 03:34 AM
"You're a fai-"—"I know!"
View Cornflower's Photo Album
Cornflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Thanksgiving Award EKB Meme Award Trick or Treat Award Halloween 2014 Award If Staff Were Silly Sweets Participant Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Bahahaha
Cornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
My first outfit was the Songbird Chic in firefly green I remember that I eventually got the Copper Brown one soon on Cornflower, the second time that it was released I think. I don't know if the first year it came out was the year I bought the Firefly Green one in, but I do know that a year after I returned to PH I got the Copper Brown one and then I got the Cupcake Pink one for Coriander Tanglesocks somewhat between the time I got the brown one and the green one. If I could of, I probably would of gotten all of them for all of my fairies, because why not?! :3

It used to be my favorite outfit in all of Pixie Hollow, and it still is
Old 02-25-2014, 08:36 AM
Still Tinkertastic ♥
View Lila Starshine's Photo Album
Lila Starshine's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May the Fourth 2016 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Magical
Lila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Shopping was what I DID in Pixie Hollow, it was so nice once we could actually dye things because I didn't have to keep each item in every color!

Before we could dye, I would buy every outfit but only on one fairy. I had lists of which ingredients I was trying to save for each girl, because we also couldn't trade yet! I'll edit this post once I can get to my PH images, I saved my fairies' outfits in order of purchase :P
Old 02-25-2014, 11:31 AM
Stella Suspeck
View 56GreyJars's Photo Album
56GreyJars's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Spring 2014 Award Memory Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Splashing
56GreyJars has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Looks like we joined the Hollow around the same time OnionLeaf
I was also amazed by the outfits they had in Summit Style.
I saw the strawberry outfit and I knew I had to have it, so I bought it as soon as I got membership
Old 07-02-2014, 05:32 AM
Flitterer
View stargazer80's Photo Album
stargazer80's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 Thanksgiving Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Get Connected Award  - Retired Pixie Resolution Award Make A Wish Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Sleepyy
stargazer80 is a talented Fairystargazer80 is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
I joined at the end of 2009. I believe this was the first top I bought www.disneysonlineworlds.com/index.php/Cloudy_Blue_Poinsettia_Top I was so excited when I got my membership.
Old 09-03-2014, 03:04 AM
PEACE AND LOVE!!!!
View guardianluna2003's Photo Album
guardianluna2003's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 31

My Mood: Blah
guardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyer
Light Talent Water Talent
My first collection was the clickables. The unique gifts each famous fairy gave you.

Last edited by guardianluna2003; 09-03-2014 at 09:13 PM.
Old 09-03-2014, 07:59 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Mine was the Pixie Post Office outfit with the high boots. . .I don't have a picture of Julie in that outfit, nor do I know what they called the outfit. I hope you know what I'm talking about when all I'm saying is that it was a PPO outfit with high boots/shoes.