PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion > Pixie Hollow Ideas, Suggestions, and Rumors

Pixie Hollow Ideas, Suggestions, and Rumors Discussions about your ideas or possible changes for Pixie Hollow go here!

Old A way to save pixie hollow!!!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-18-2015, 12:46 PM
Is a Pixie
View Rose Starbloom's Photo Album
Rose Starbloom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Pixieish
Rose Starbloom is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Garden Talent
Heart A way to save pixie hollow!!!

HI Pixies,

So, I was thinking that if we all emailed Pixie Hollow, there would be so many people begging for it to reopen, that they won't have a choice but to reopen it! Email is [email protected]. ALso, if you have any other ideas feel free to share them!thanks!!!
Old 04-18-2015, 01:44 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Sorry Rose, but I don't think this will work. I believe we have tried this before, but they just tell you the obvious: that Pixie Hollow closed on September 19, etc. Though, on another thread, FairiesFan93 said that maybe PH would reopen sometime near the coming out of the next Tinkerbell movie, which comes out in 2020. Somebody else said that if Disney went through all that trouble to close PH, why would they go through the same trouble to reopen it? Anyway, if they decided to reopen one of the 3 games that they closed, it would probably be the most popular. Let's still hope that PH reopens, even if we have to wait 5 years.