PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Pixie Events and Parties > The Lapsed Haps

The Lapsed Haps Belated Events

Old The Hybrid Watercloud Empire!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-20-2012, 03:50 PM
Is extremely hurt :(
View Emily Watercloud's Photo Album
Emily Watercloud's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Riddle Participant's Award Summer 2012 Award Create A Wilderness Task Participant's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Parade Winner's Award Spring 2012 Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: Angelic
Emily Watercloud is a talented Fairy
Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac Rosewillow View Post
I'm a little confused on the whole concept thing but it sounds like a lot of fun!!! I hope that the job for adviser is still open I might want to join !!!
-Lilac Rosewillow #readytoadvise
Yes, we currently have a few people running for the position. all you have to do is PM me a speech of why you should be the adviser, and i will post all the speeches up in a poll and let you all decide who should be adviser ^^
Old 06-20-2012, 05:53 PM
magic dreams...
View paige117's Photo Album
paige117's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2012 Award Riddle Participant's Award Summer 2012 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Spring 2012 Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Winter Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Happyy
paige117 is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
I would love to be in this!Petunia is the fairy I am signing up for this because she is my main! Petunia will be a merfairy hybrid but not one tied to a merfairy empire! If she can she would like to be a doctor please!
Old 06-24-2012, 12:51 PM
Defy gravity!
View glitter8pony's Photo Album
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Summer 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Wishful
glitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Can I be an adviser?
Old 06-24-2012, 11:59 PM
Dalila Wonderglow
View Dalila Wonderglow's Photo Album
Dalila Wonderglow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2012 Award Create A Wilderness Task Participant's Award Guess The Picture Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Musical
Dalila Wonderglow has disabled reputation
Tinker Talent
Hi Emily!
Your PM box is full so I'm not able to send you my speech!!! Could you fix that please?
Old 06-25-2012, 08:40 PM
Emily Watercloud's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Riddle Participant's Award Summer 2012 Award Create A Wilderness Task Participant's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Parade Winner's Award Spring 2012 Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award 

Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by glitter8pony View Post
Can I be an adviser?
Yes, I will get to that in a moment ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by paige117 View Post
I would love to be in this!Petunia is the fairy I am signing up for this because she is my main! Petunia will be a merfairy hybrid but not one tied to a merfairy empire! If she can she would like to be a doctor please!
Ok, I'll change the positions!

Dalila I fixed it ^^

ATTENTION ALL RUNNING FOR ADVISER: I WILL NEED YOUR SPEECH PMED TO ME BY THE SECOND HYBRID MEETING SO WE CAN HOLD OUR ELECTION. PLEASE WRITE AND PM YOUR SPEECH AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO I MAY CREATE A POLL CONTAINING THEM

ALSO, I AM SOO SOO SOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIMES 99999999999999999999999999992846739573846284695837 69 SORRY I HAVE THE DATE FOR OUR FIRST MEETING WRONG! I THOUGHT JUNE 30 WAS A SUNDAY, BUT IT'S A SATURDAY SO OUR FIRST MEETING IS ACTUALLY JULY FIRST AGAIN, I AM SOOOOOOO SORRY IF THIS INCONVENIENCES ANYONE
Old 07-01-2012, 03:28 PM
Emily Watercloud's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
OK GUYS, HOPE YOU ALL CAN MAKE IT TO OUR FIRST MEETING! REMEMBER THAT WE GET TO WISH ON THE BLUE MOON TODAY AT THE MEETING IT'S AT 4:00 PM EST, THAT'S 1:00 PM PST I REALLY HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT AND IF YOU'RE NOT ALREADY ON MY FRIENDS LIST I WILL BE ON EARLY AROUND 3:55 PM EST SO WE CAN FRIEND UP, REMEMBER SUNFLOWER GULLY, SERVER SERENE LEDGE! PLZ PLZ PLZ COME ^^ CYA THERE

-EMPRESS EMILY WATERCLOUD, KING RANGER FALCONSMASH AND QUEEN AMY LOTUSGLADE
Old 07-01-2012, 03:57 PM
ill be on PH
View Violet DiamondVale's Photo Album
Violet DiamondVale's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2012 Award Autumn 2011 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Cheerful
Violet DiamondVale has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Hi I would like to join ur empire! I am a witch/wizard ( Kinda the same thing ) I have mainly powers ice fire water and wind. I agree with ElementalEmpress, I like the idea that anyone can whatever they wanna be in this empire

And I would also like to be a doctor
Old 07-01-2012, 04:19 PM
Emily Watercloud's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Great! i will update the list as soon as possible ^^ I am VERY against discrimination, i just wanted an Empire where EVERYBODY could get along and be happy even with their differences, because being different is what makes you special
Old 07-01-2012, 04:30 PM
magic dreams...
View paige117's Photo Album
paige117's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2012 Award Riddle Participant's Award Summer 2012 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Spring 2012 Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Winter Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Happyy
paige117 is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
I almost completely forgot about this! LOL! I will be sure to come to the meeting!I can't wait to meet you guys in person!
Old 07-01-2012, 04:52 PM
hi!
View RosesOfScarlet's Photo Album
RosesOfScarlet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 41

My Mood: Happy
RosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
Yay! I can't wait to meet my fellow Doctors and others!!:P I am so EXCITED!!!
Old 07-01-2012, 05:51 PM
Emily Watercloud's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Yes me too Scar ^^ I can't wait to see everyone happy together
Old 07-01-2012, 08:13 PM
hi!
View RosesOfScarlet's Photo Album
RosesOfScarlet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 41

My Mood: Happy
RosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
Yeah I hope the meeting goes well