PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars > Cave Drawings

Cave Drawings Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars archive

Old Actors, Props, Sets needed please!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-18-2012, 09:05 PM
Is extremely hurt :(
View Emily Watercloud's Photo Album
Emily Watercloud's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Riddle Participant's Award Summer 2012 Award Create A Wilderness Task Participant's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Parade Winner's Award Spring 2012 Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: Angelic
Emily Watercloud is a talented Fairy
Water Talent
Actors, Props, Sets needed please!

(Sorry if this is in the wrong place )
Hey guys! I am doing a lot of PHMVs lately, but unfortunately I am not very good at decorating my house for a specific purpose, and putting outfits together can be a mess sometimes. I need some help, so i started this thread to tell you guys what I need, and maybe you would be kind enough to help me by teaching me how to do it, or just putting it in your house. Also, feel free if you do videos and you need help to post whatever you need on here. In fact, lets just make this a PHMV Movie show, whatever MEGATHREAD

First, I started a Hybrid Empire, and i need help putting together an outfit fit for the Empress (Me ^^) so I can wear it to the meetings. My only request is that it includes the Hybrid National Colors, which are the colors in the Rainbow. Could someone put an outfit together, take a screenshot of it on their fairy, and then put it up here so I can make it for my Fairy? If I get multiple outfits i will put something from every outfit into mine!

Thank you guys so much ^^
Old 06-18-2012, 11:22 PM
Getting to Know You
View Julie Dazzleshimmer's Photo Album
Julie Dazzleshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ July the 4th Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 PHF Winter Award 2016 Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: QuiteMad
Julie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent
I am always happy to help for your PHMV's or anything you need! Feel free to use my house for your PHMV's. For your Hybrid Empire, I can think of a few outfits if you want. If I think of a few outfits you could use, I might post it here later.

Edit: Okay! I created an outfit. It's not so good, so you don't have to use it.

Last edited by Julie Dazzleshimmer; 06-19-2012 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Added Outfit
Old 06-19-2012, 12:18 AM
Misses Pixie Hollow
View alllthingspixiehollow's Photo Album
alllthingspixiehollow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award Memory Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Terrific Spotter Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 23

My Mood: Sick
alllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queen
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
I'm always willing to help out as an extra in videos, I am quite good at it myself. I'm not great with props unless I have inspiration of listening to music or something, but hopefully I will be able to meet up with some forum fairies.

Profile picture by ElectroStorm, siggy by Cornflower! Thanks!
Old 06-19-2012, 12:45 AM
Miss you all <3
View Julie Sunripple's Photo Album
Julie Sunripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 65

My Mood: fairyish
Julie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Sounds interesting! I'd love to design an outfit... what style would you prefer? Sorry, I am not too familiar with empires.
Old 06-19-2012, 05:05 AM
cool
View Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Photo Album
Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Apathetic
Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Well since im a fashionista, i'm gonna have to ask you a few question's, and if you can figure out what to do then you might not need my expertise

1) What are you dressing up for?

2) (* If Hybrid Elemantal Please answer) What are your national colors?

3) What is your style? Fierce? or Care free?

4) Is this Public to who your inviting?

5) Is your meeting to celebrate how hybrid elementals are comprimising or setting everything etc

6) Did you enjoy taking this survey? rate on a scale of 1-10 ( 1 Worst! 10 Perfect! )

This is made specifically for Hybrid Elemantal's

Hope this helps! if it doesn't PM me

~ Camille

Last edited by Cerise_Ivory_Electro; 06-20-2012 at 07:29 PM.
Old 06-19-2012, 01:54 PM
Emily Watercloud's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Riddle Participant's Award Summer 2012 Award Create A Wilderness Task Participant's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Parade Winner's Award Spring 2012 Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award 

Water Talent
Well, actually I'm not a Hybrid Elemental like ElementalEmpress (Infinity Magicspirit) Just a Hybrid (as in part Vampire, Part Merfairy, Part Elf, ya know, cross of species )

1.) I am dressing up for the Hybrid Meetings. I am the Empress, therefore I need a suitable dress to wear.

2.) The national colors are all the colors of the Rainbow ( Red, yellow, orange, green, blue and purple to make it simple )

3.) Style is care free

4.) The meeting is for anyone who wants to be in the Hybrid Empire, so i guess it's public (If that's what the question is? )

5.) The meeting is a weekly meeting talking about the news in the Empire, and for celebrating new arrivals in the Empire and mourning departures.

6.) XD 9

Hope this helps you figure everything out! And thank you all so much for helping! (I'm creative with stories, just not so much with fashion, or decorating )
Old 06-19-2012, 04:19 PM
cool
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 

Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust
Okay. so then what is the main color? choose that for the dress. Then choose the next thing that you think would make it look good ( shoes, necklace, etc. ) then make it in your way carefree! and then, what do all of the hybrids like? choose something that would be formal, but don't leave out carefree, for your meetings? maybe some chair's for the hybrid's and hybrid elemental's and then a desk for you and your allies? maybe you could add just one more ornament when you're done. You'll know when you hve it in your mind.

~ Camille
Old 06-19-2012, 05:36 PM
Emily Watercloud's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Wow thanks Electro ^^ I will try that!
Old 06-19-2012, 07:22 PM
BK
View Lilac Rosewillow's Photo Album
Lilac Rosewillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Riddle Participant's Award Summer 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 3

Lilac Rosewillow has disabled reputation
I think designing an outfit would be loads of fun!!! But I am not very certain how to make an empress's gown!!! Pls give me a lil' more info and I'll try it!!!!
-Lilac Rosewillow #ImpressTheEmpress ;D
Old 06-20-2012, 02:09 AM
cool
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Watercloud View Post
Wow thanks Electro ^^ I will try that!
No problem! thank you! i needed to do my 100th good deed for the year! * checks to do list *

Edit: maybe you should show us a picture of one of your meetings!

~ Camille

Last edited by Cerise_Ivory_Electro; 06-20-2012 at 07:42 PM.
Old 06-20-2012, 01:10 PM
Emily Watercloud's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac Rosewillow View Post
I think designing an outfit would be loads of fun!!! But I am not very certain how to make an empress's gown!!! Pls give me a lil' more info and I'll try it!!!!
-Lilac Rosewillow #ImpressTheEmpress ;D
Ok, it should include the National colors (Rainbow colors), or at least some of them. The skirt shouldn't be too short, longer is better and the shirt should have straps or no sleeves, or long sleeves, just not like a T-shirt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie Dazzleshimmer View Post
I am always happy to help for your PHMV's or anything you need! Feel free to use my house for your PHMV's. For your Hybrid Empire, I can think of a few outfits if you want. If I think of a few outfits you could use, I might post it here later.

Edit: Okay! I created an outfit. It's not so good, so you don't have to use it.
Oh Julie it's beautiful! I like the crown and the bow belt. Where do you get the belt? Can you tailor it?