PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Happily Ever After Continued

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-14-2014, 07:54 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Heyo! Anyone still here?!? I posted for Astrid...
Old 08-14-2014, 08:22 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
(I'll try to post soon!)
Old 08-15-2014, 12:06 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Oops sorry Liri. For some reason I didn't see it at first... I'll try to post later today or tomorrow.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 08-18-2014, 09:59 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
Guys? Please don't let this RP die so close to conclusion! We were doing so well!
Old 08-19-2014, 04:38 PM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Phoebe:
I had to find the other descendants. I got separated from them after the castle burned. I tried to call animals, but there seems to be few in Exilixa.
(I thought this would be a good explanation for why she hasn't been in any posts recently.)
Old 08-19-2014, 06:34 PM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 

Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Sorry Liri... I really don't want this to die so close to the end either, but I've got major writer's block. That's why I haven't been RPing lately.

Jessamine
Flying on the Magic Carpet had been truly exhilarating, but flying on my own - I've never felt anything like it. I let out a whoop as Lillie sprinkled her pixie dust over the other descendants, and we began to fly to the hill.
"Thanks, Lillie!" I called out.
"No problem," she smiled back.
Despite the seriousness of the situation - the fate of an entire world rested on us, after all - I couldn't help but enjoy the feeling of flight. That is, until we arrived at the hill, and I landed along with my friends and their parents, feeling the weight of the situation bring me back to earth.
"Not long now." A woman, the mother of the twins I think, said as we landed.
"I hope this works." Her husband replied.
"What do we have left to lose?" Ivory shrugged.
"Hey, don't talk like that." Astrid cut in, "Of course it will work! We've beat the impossible before! We just have to stick together and have faith."
I smiled, because I couldn't help but share in her infectious optimism. "Faith, trust and pixie dust, right?"
Just as I said that, the rain died down to a light drizzle, then stopped altogether.
"NOW!!!" Saige yelled, and we all put on the cuffs at the same time. I heard gasps and cries of surprise, as, the Estorianians felt their powers disappear, trapped by the power of the bracelets.
As for me, I didn't feel any different, having had no magic to begin with. But I saw the toll this was taking on the others, my friends. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Astrid and Lillie drop to the ground. Ivory and Dove ran to the two of them, concern filling their eyes.
"Oh no! Are you two ok?" Dove asks.
"I.... we... we can't fly anymore! It isn't working! We are trapped!" Astrid cried out, "What have we done?!"
I saw Calla bury her head in her hands, and Avia tugged at the ends of her hair in distress. I remembered that this had been their idea, so of course they'd feel responsible if it didn't work.
"Yes, it will! It's going to work!" I said firmly, trying to put as much conviction as I could into the words. "It's not over yet, guys. We haven't come this far just to give up now."

Amaryllis
As soon as the cuff clamped shut on my wrist, I immediately felt the difference, and gasped at the feeling of my magic being gone. It wasn't like it had disappeared entirely; I could still feel my powers inside me. But it was like they'd been locked in a cage, somewhere I could see but not reach.
"This is even worse than going to Earth," I gasped out.
"I know right." Jalilah grimaced from where she'd been standing with the Evil Queen's daughter and her family. "There, it was like the magic was just gone, but this..."
"... It's like knowing it's there, but not being able to reach it," I finished.
My father gave me a slightly reproachful look. "But the difference, is, Ryllis, that you put on the cuff willingly. You knew it was coming, and yet you still feel this way. Think of how the descendants must have felt when you forced the cuffs onto them."
I hung my head. I could barely remember why we thought this would be a good idea. That anyone could deserve this. "I wish there was some way we can make it up to them."
I felt his arm around my shoulders as he drew me into a hug. "The very intention to do good, to make up for your past, is enough," he whispered.
I nodded and walked over to join the other descendants. I was determined not to act like an outsider anymore, to prove I could fight with and be one of them. Time to leave my past behind for good.
"You're right," I agreed with the girl who'd just been speaking, Jessamine. "There's still a chance. We can't give up without trying our hardest."
I looked to the hat portal, still clutched in the hands of the little girl, the young descendant of Anna.
"We better make sure everyone is here first," Sparrow, Phoenix's newfound sister, declared. I wondered how the two of them were dealing with that.
I glanced down the hill, at the villain army who were fast approaching. "Better make it fast. I don't think we have very long until they reach us."
Old 08-21-2014, 01:50 AM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
(I'm so sorry, guys! There has been alot of fighting in my family recently, and I've been extremely inactive. Also, I think I got confused a few days after Liri left, so I'm confused... could anyone help me?)
Old 08-22-2014, 06:28 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Aw, Kenzie, I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope things with your family get better soon! Don't worry about being inactive, Mainland problems are more important.
Hmm... Do you mean that you would like a recap of this RP from the time that Liri left? Or is there something in particular that happened which you're confused with, or need confirmation on?
I'm sorry Liri, I don't want this RP to go dead either. I'll try to post soon.

Thank you so much to the very talented Harmony, Alyce, and Ruby!
Old 08-22-2014, 11:48 PM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
(Yeah, I did mean I wanted a recap! I apologize for not making that clearer....
Old 08-25-2014, 01:10 AM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Welcome back Kenzie! Just so you know, there's only been less than ten posts that are actually roleplaying, since the time Liri left. This RP really hasn't been very active, so I don't think it'll take you very long to read everything. I'll post a recap in a few minutes, but like I said not much has happened.

Old 08-30-2014, 02:35 AM
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 

PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Come on guys, DON'T LET THIS THREAD DIE!
Old 08-30-2014, 03:11 PM
Awards Showcase

Is anyone still here?
Old 08-30-2014, 03:34 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
I am, but I don't know who else is
Old 08-30-2014, 03:43 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
I'm here, just busy...
Old 08-30-2014, 04:39 PM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I'm still here, but I think I was the last poster... Also, I'm going to be a lot busier with school starting on Tuesday.
I think Hazel and Misty aren't around anymore. Not sure about Kenzie, but Night Wish is still here too.