PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Camelot: Uprising

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-16-2014, 03:00 AM
cool
View Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Photo Album
Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Apathetic
Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Liri, how about Conroy slightly doesn't trust Marilin and Elena? because:

Quote:
Unfortunately however, over the years, the Lady became so powerful that her magical skills outshone even her teacher and she imprisoned him in Glass Tower (or similar dungeon). To some extent she stepped into Merlin's role at King Arthur's side, but the old man's removal contributed considerably to the great monarch's downfall.
Also, since Merlin taught The Lady of the lake magic, do you think I should change my weapon, you guys?

I stand up as I see someone, riding a black stallion. "Who goes there?!" I shout. The knight upon the stallion moves his visor up and glares. "Be gone, wench! 'Tis not your business who I am, and it shall never be!" The horse makes a sharp turn, and comes for me. I throw my hand back, as if I were to do something...

BEEP! BREEP! BEEP! BREEP!

Augh! That's like, the fifth time this has happened. I throw on my black pants, a white sweater, and boots and a jacket, and run past Elena's room. I make a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios, and grab a banana and a knife. "Top of the morning to you, Marilin." So quirky, I think, Silly mom. "And the rest of the day to you, Zelda. Since we're on formal, first name basis." "Silly Mary." I chop banana slices into my bowl and eat, quickly. "Ok, Mary. Shout for Elena to come out to the car. At least put some cereal and milk in a Wow cup. I've no idea what's holding her off." Mom, it's been, like, 2 minutes, relax. Chin up, straighten that tie. You've got at least an hour. I ran your clock early." Stop running your mouth Mary! Go check on Elena already, it's been two minutes! I walk upstairs calmly and head down the hall to see what's keeping Elena. Maybe she got distracted.
Old 05-16-2014, 03:10 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Wish View Post
Since all our characters have been having these dreams, I'm thinking we should make them be prophetic in some way?
That sounds great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_of_Glory View Post
Actually Phoebe, a field trip to a medieval fair was exactly what we've already decided on.
However, do you mind changing your post to have the fair be tomorrow instead of today? Everyone else who's posted so far is having their medieval teacher about to reveal some sort of big news (which is the field trip). It doesn't make sense for Elena to already be going on the trip when the others haven't even heard about it yet.
I'll post for Kara soon.
I was thinking the Medieval teacher was going to tell the class they that were taking a field trip to Britain, but you know, maybe they could go on a field trip to a Medieval fair and the teacher can announce a second field trip to Britain at the fair! What do you think. I'll post for Zeolite soon (btw, I changed some things about her).
Old 05-16-2014, 03:14 AM
cool
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 

Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust
What if the Medieval fair was IN Britain? That would be a pleasant surprise!
Old 05-16-2014, 03:28 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Hmm... What if the entire RP just takes place in England? As in, we're in England right now.
I'm suggesting that because if we're in another country, it seems highly unrealistic for a teacher to declare a field trip into another country with only a day (or even a few days) notice. That doesn't make much sense to me... International trips usually take months of planning and preparation, have enormous costs, and would definitely not fall under the category of "field trip". So how about we just live in Britain?
What do you guys think?

Last edited by Night Wish; 05-16-2014 at 03:36 AM.
Old 05-16-2014, 03:50 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Definitely prophetic!

Sure Electro! Or maybe they are good friends at first, then Marilin and Elena upset/betray Conroy or something like that so he doesn't trust them anymore? Either way is fine by me.

I agree they should live in England and go to the medieval fair.
Old 05-16-2014, 04:07 PM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
(Sorry for starting late! My internet has been off for a few days now and I haven't been able to get on the forums.)

Breeanna:
"I thought you would never come back for me." I say, my blonde hair flying in the breeze.
"Well, I guess you thought wrong." The person in front of me says with the coldest voice I have ever heard. My fingers grip tighter around the sword in my hands.
"This ends. Right now." I say, as I push myself forwards. My right arm raises up, and right before my sword hits him....

"Anna, it's time to get up! You don't want to be late, do you?" I hear the all too familiar voice say through the door. It was my best friend, Crystal. She's more like a sister to me, though, because we've pretty much lived together all our lives.
"Yeah, I'm coming!" I shout back.
Old 05-16-2014, 06:58 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent

I rushed outside to catch the school bus. I am so excited for our medieval field trip! I arrived at the bus stop just in time. I sat down on the bus next to another girl, and we began talking.

(Can one of our other characters be the one who starts talking to Penelope? P.S., I also agree that our characters should live in England.)
Old 05-16-2014, 10:32 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 

Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
It's alright Kenzie! You aren't behind, most people are only posting their first or second scenes right now.

"Aura!" Mom exclaims. I look down to see that the syrup I'm pouring has drowned my entire stack of pancakes and is flowing over the sides, making a huge puddle on my plate. I quickly put the bottle down and tried to salvage my drowned breakfast.
My dad looks up from his morning newspaper to grin at me. "Head in the clouds again, Aura? What are you thinking about this time?"
What I was doing was mulling over the dream from last night, trying to connect it with the other dreams I've been having. So far, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense, except for the fact that they're all medieval-based, and that creepy-looking dark knight makes a frequent appearance. The strangest thing is? Shae's been having them too, and we've often compared notes on the dreams. Something weird is going on... Unless it really is that all that History is getting to us?
"My History teacher's big news," I tell my parents instead. "I wonder what it's going to be."
Mom sighs and smiled affectionately. She knows all too well about me and my fascination with all things medieval.
After downing about half of my stack of pancakes, I get up, pushing my chair back. "Well, I gotta go. Bye, Mom and Dad!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shae is already waiting by the statue when I make my way there. It's a favorite meeting spot of ours. The statue is of some long-gone general of war, with his fierce stone face turned to the sky and a huge sword in his hand. The two of us like to pretend it's a knight, because of our shared love of medieval times.
"Hey Shae!" I call out.
"Hi Aura! What do you think her big news is going to be?" And we walk together in the direction of our school, speculating on what it could be that our History teacher had wanted to tell us.
"She did say that we were going to like it..." I muse.
"Maybe it'll be a trip to one of the old castle museums here," Shae suggests. We grin at each other. Taking a tour of a museum that happened to be an old castle would be totally awesome.
We'd almost arrived at the school when I suddenly remember. "Hey, um... did you have another one of those dreams last night?"
Shae nods, her eyes wide. "You too?"
"Yeah! And the dark knight showed up again... Except this time, I think I was fighting him..." Wow. This was getting all too strange.

(You like the statue, Liri? I'm not sure if it actually exists, but there's got to be a war memorial statue somewhere in England, right?)

Last edited by Night Wish; 08-08-2014 at 08:18 PM.
Old 05-16-2014, 11:14 PM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_of_Glory View Post
I'd like to join.

Name: Karienna
Nickname: Kara or Kari
Personality: Strong, stubborn, very loyal to her friends, witty, clever, fighter
Descendant: Galahad (Is that ok? He wasn't on the list but I know he's one of the knights)
Appearance: Tall, athletic, wavy black hair, gray eyes
Weapon: Sword
Horse Type: Palfrey
Horse Name: Vivica

When can we start?
(Glory, I just realized that Crystal and Kara look alike! You don't have to change her looks, but maybe Crystal and Kara can be sisters? (Just sisters, though. Not twins.))

(Also, Rainbow, Crystal can talk to Penelope.)
~~~~~~~~~~
Crystal:
I'm sitting on the bus, and we're still at my stop, waiting for Breeanna to get on. She's always slow when it comes to things like this. She eventually comes out, running at full speed with her flip-flops in her hand, and her hair is still a mess from sleeping. She's wearing one of my brother's shirts, which I never understood why she did that. When she climbs on the steps and gets on the bus, all the other kids get quiet, except for a few snickers from the boys. She throws her flip-flops at them, and this causes the bus driver to get onto her."
"BREEANNA CAILILA HUGHES! YOU KNOW BETTER THEN TO THROW SHOES AT PEOPLE!" He shouts.
"Oh, Steven." She says, crossing her arms and putting a fake look of disappointment on her face. She's the only one who's brave enough to call him by his first name. "You've known me long enough to know that I pretty much do what I please."
He just rolls his eyes at her. "Just sit." He says, and she runs to the back of the bus to the boys that she threw her shoes at. Then, they get in a big fight over her shoes, and when she stands up in her seat, the bus driver stops the bus and forces her to sit in her seat properly. She does, but she still messes with the boys. I sigh at that.
We may be sisters, but we are really different in personality.
A few stops go by, and not much really happens. Then, a girl gets on the bus and sits next to me.
"Hey, is this spot taken?" She asks.
"Oh, no. I was hoping my sister Breeanna would sit here, but it looks like she's a little busy." I say, pointing to her.
"Oh." She says, and then we're silent for a moment.
"Um," I start again. "I'm Crystal." I say.
"I'm Penelope." She says.

(Rainbow, I hope this is okay.)
Old 05-16-2014, 11:38 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
Haha! Thats totally what I was picturing too Night!! Mind reader!
Old 05-16-2014, 11:43 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
(It's totally ok, Kenzie!)

"Hey, is this spot taken?" I ask.
"Oh, no. I was just hoping my sister Breeanna would sit here, but it looks like she's a little busy." the girl says, pointing to a girl in the back of the back of the bus, who must've been Breeanna.
"Oh." I say. Then, we're silent for a moment.
"Um, I'm Crystal." she says.
"I'm Penelope." I say. Then I think about those dreams I've been having for like 3 nights.
"Have you been having any medieval dreams about fighting a black knight or something?" I ask.
Old 05-17-2014, 12:07 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Okay Kenzie, sounds great. And you're farther ahead than me! I'll have my first post up after dinner.
And I'd also love it if they lived in England.
Old 05-17-2014, 12:51 AM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liri Dazzlebeam View Post
Haha! Thats totally what I was picturing too Night!! Mind reader!
Cool! See, this is why I love writing with you.
Old 05-17-2014, 01:26 AM
cool
Awards Showcase

I run up stairs and see Elena sitting on her bed. "Elena, get your shoes on! It's been past an hour, and I'm pretty sure Mom's just about set to go. I'm downstairs if you need me! Don't forget to put in your books in your backpack!" I sputter,"We're going to have to catch the bus-" I stare out of her window and see Mom drive off. Elena starts shoving her copy of King Arthur and His Knights and La'Morte D'Arthur into her backpack. The next bus stop is a couple of blocks away, or so I've heard. hopefully, we can make it.
Old 05-17-2014, 01:40 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Wish View Post

Cool! See, this is why I love writing with you.
Haha! I love writing with you too