PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies Minigames and Quests > Played

Played Archives for minigame threads

Old Party Games

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-02-2012, 01:26 AM
I am the light of my life
View lily706's Photo Album
lily706's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution Award DOW Follower Award - Retired Get Connected Award  - Retired Happy Valenpixie Day Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Pixieish
lily706 is a talented Fairylily706 is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Tinker Talent
Party Games

Hey Fairies!!!! what do you think about the Party Games??? I mean a purple box doesn't appear when party owners start a party game anymore now its just a circle with a picture of the game the owner has started do you like the way of the new joining way of party games?? I don't but I like that we non members can play two for tea ( or whatever the name of the new tearoom game is ) or Crazy Cakes, well I don't ever get to play two for tea at parties because someone else joins the game before me, well if someone can tell me how to play two for tea and answer my other questions I asked at the beginning of the thread than I would really appreciate it
Old 10-02-2012, 02:10 PM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Two for Tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by lily706 View Post
Hey Fairies!!!! what do you think about the Party Games??? I like that we non members can play two for tea ( or whatever the name of the new tearoom game is ) or Crazy Cakes, well I don't ever get to play two for tea at parties because someone else joins the game before me, well if someone can tell me how to play two for tea and answer my other questions I asked at the beginning of the thread than I would really appreciate it
Two for Tea is a matching game. You have to memorize where a thing is, and then turn over the card that has the same thing. Is that what you meant?

Stormy

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)
Old 10-02-2012, 08:09 PM
I am the light of my life
View lily706's Photo Album
lily706's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution Award DOW Follower Award - Retired Get Connected Award  - Retired Happy Valenpixie Day Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Pixieish
lily706 is a talented Fairylily706 is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormyLightningberry View Post
Two for Tea is a matching game. You have to memorize where a thing is, and then turn over the card that has the same thing. Is that what you meant?

Stormy
I meant that thanks
Old 01-19-2013, 02:41 PM
~Start a Chain Reaction~
View Nightsparkle's Photo Album
Nightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick Day 2013 Award Pixie Resolution Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Dreamy
Nightsparkle is a talented FairyNightsparkle is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Two for Tea is my favorite thing to do in Pixie Hollow!

What I do is private message the party hoster asking if she/he has any "Too for Tea" games. (Type "too" since it won't let you use the word "two.") Then get ready to click it immediately as soon as she puts it out. You're right, usually the spot fills within 1-2 seconds!!

Old 01-19-2013, 03:19 PM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
I don't really like how they changed it, but the games are faster now: that I like. But we get WAY less Talent Points! But I do like that you don't go into a separate page to play the game. You actually stay in the house, and you can carry on your conversation!
Two for Tea is fun, and I think I might just go find a party and play it now!