PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion > Fairies General Discussion Archive

Fairies General Discussion Archive Archive forum for Pixie Hollow's General Discussion forum.

Old Things you want changed on pixie hollow

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-22-2011, 03:11 AM
is as busy as a bee!
View Tansy Greenleaf's Photo Album
Tansy Greenleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
National Cookie Day 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 65

My Mood: Busy
Tansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Great idea Miranda and thanks Miranda and Straw!

Oh and how about a Tansy outfit?

Old 02-25-2011, 09:43 PM
Just wants to have fun!
View trinity's Photo Album
trinity's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'11 Award Design a Potion Winner's Award Design A Shop Participant's Award Autumn 2011 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Spring 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Blah
trinity has disabled reputation
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
I would love a "view" button for when you dye clothes. Wouldn't it be nice to SEE the item you just dyed "on" your fairy before you dye the next item so you can decide then what colors would look good with it? Yeah, I know you can put the dyed article on and then go out of the store mode and see it, but you still have to guess at what the next item will look like up against it. It would be nice to do it like Shelly's. A view it and buy it all. Or the catalog pages. You dye it the way you want it, try it on and decide if you like it before you buy. That would help a lot on mess ups. AND a button that you can click that says, "I'm flying in the hollow," or some such so other fairies will know you can't come to a party and you won't get invites over and over. That would be good too!

Last edited by trinity; 02-27-2011 at 11:01 AM.
Old 03-02-2011, 03:57 AM
Is a Pixie
View Cinnamon Fireblossom's Photo Album
Cinnamon Fireblossom's Fairy
My Mood: Mellow
Cinnamon Fireblossom has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
I honestly don't know if this has been mentioned, but I would love to be able to keep hairstyles, similar to the way we keep clothes.
Old 03-02-2011, 05:56 AM
Too much homework :(
View SilverCandleshadow's Photo Album
SilverCandleshadow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valenpixie Day Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award Talent Pride Participant's Award Winter Solstice Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Design a Potion Participation's Award Design A Shop Participant's Award Autumn 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 21

My Mood: Happyy
SilverCandleshadow is a talented FairySilverCandleshadow is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent
I love that idea Cinnamon! It would be so cool! I would want not as many repeats in the hollow. I also think that it would be cool if there was a setting where you could see what your fairy sees when you play. It's kinda hard to explain, but wouldn't it be cool to see Pixie Hollow through a fairy's actual view?! I think it would be awesome.
Old 03-02-2011, 07:11 AM
BK
View Fairy Goddess's Photo Album
Fairy Goddess's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Parade Winner's Award Spring 2012 Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award Talent Pride Participant's Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Winter Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 22

My Mood: Fiesty
Fairy Goddess is a talented FairyFairy Goddess is a talented Fairy
Water Talent
Teasing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverCandleshadow View Post
I love that idea Cinnamon! It would be so cool! I would want not as many repeats in the hollow. I also think that it would be cool if there was a setting where you could see what your fairy sees when you play. It's kinda hard to explain, but wouldn't it be cool to see Pixie Hollow through a fairy's actual view?! I think it would be awesome.

Like a first person shooter? lol
Old 03-02-2011, 08:05 AM
Just wants to have fun!
View trinity's Photo Album
trinity's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'11 Award Design a Potion Winner's Award Design A Shop Participant's Award Autumn 2011 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Spring 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Blah
trinity has disabled reputation
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
That would be really nice to be able to see in first person view! Pretty tough on the graphics though but it still would be nice. It's that way on all the major games. WoW, EQ, Gears of War, etc. Very nice idea.
Old 03-02-2011, 02:10 PM
Is a Pixie
View Rill Wildspirit's Photo Album
Rill Wildspirit's Fairy
Awards Showcase
National Cookie Day 2014 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Sad
Rill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A listRill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A listRill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A listRill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
This would be interesting, but I would like to have the option to switch between views. I would not want to lose the ability to see my own fairy flying around. In the places where we do see more of a fairy's eye view (tinkering, tailoring, baking) I would like to be able to see my fairy too. We can dress them up in special tinkering and baking outfits to do these activities, but then we don't get to see them. Maybe they could have a small 'window' where we could see them. I would rather see my own fairy than Dulcie, Copper, Mendy, Bobbin, etc. saying things I do not even have time to read.

I have said before that I don't want us to keep all our hairstyles, but only because I just know that they would find a way to make us go back to our non-member style if we stopped membership. I made many fairies and am enjoying getting them new hairstyles through short term memberships (taking turns over the span of many months). If they do make it so we can keep all our hairstyles, I hope they will let us throw away the non-member hair if we want to. Maybe there could be an option of saving or deleting the old hair every time we change it.
Old 03-02-2011, 03:28 PM
a pixie & mom of 3pirates
View elfarie's Photo Album
elfarie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Summer Award Memory Award Spring 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Winter 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 47

My Mood: Artistic
elfarie is a talented Fairyelfarie is a talented Fairy
Tinker Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
I too would like to change how we dye our outfits. Many times I have dyed an outfit and then not liked the way it looks once it is done. I would like a catalog option so you could pre-view the enitre outfit before you dye the individual peices of clothing (sometimes the dye job just dosen't look right once your re-assemble the outfit)
Old 03-02-2011, 04:19 PM
Is a Pixie
View Rill Wildspirit's Photo Album
Rill Wildspirit's Fairy
Awards Showcase
National Cookie Day 2014 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Sad
Rill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A listRill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A listRill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A listRill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by elfarie View Post
I too would like to change how we dye our outfits. Many times I have dyed an outfit and then not liked the way it looks once it is done. I would like a catalog option so you could pre-view the enitre outfit before you dye the individual peices of clothing (sometimes the dye job just dosen't look right once your re-assemble the outfit)
Yes, I would love this. And we should be able to see it on our fairy too.
Old 03-04-2011, 07:11 PM
Is a Pixie
I'd like to be able to change my fairies' eye colors, like I do their hair and clothes.
Old 03-04-2011, 11:50 PM
Is a Pixie
Rainbow

Dear Never Council,

Here are just a few suggestions:

We fairies can change our hair color (as well as styles) but could it be possible to change our eye colors as well? Maybe?

I noticed that there are walnuts in the Harvest Hustle, yet we fairies can't gather them? Well, I think they would make an awesome secret ingredient, especially for cookies and cakes!

Perhaps such secret ingredients like: blackberries, strawberries, pumpkin seeds, walnuts and apple blossoms could be seasonal secret ingredients. (I'm sure there are other wonderful secret ingredients, but these were the ones I thought off the top of my head)

Herbs! Yes! Lavender, rosemary, coriander, etc. for cooking, baking and remedies for fairies. Yes. We're taking care of the seasons and mainland creatures, but who takes care of us fairies? Elixa helps us take care of our pets, but why not have secret ingredients to help us fairies in case we catch a cold, have a wing that needs mending, a bruise, etc. after a quest.

And finally, PLEASE expand the Wilderness quests! They are loads of fun, but this animal fairy wants to scout and see more!

Fly with you!
;P Dandelion Pepperdash

Well, I sent the NC my for suggestions...shall see what they say!
Old 03-05-2011, 12:48 AM
BK
View Fairy Goddess's Photo Album
Fairy Goddess's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Parade Winner's Award Spring 2012 Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award Talent Pride Participant's Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Winter Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 22

My Mood: Fiesty
Fairy Goddess is a talented FairyFairy Goddess is a talented Fairy
Water Talent
Such wonderful ideas, thank you for submitting them! So, if we could easily change eye color, would our fairies have to go and get non Rx contacts?
Old 03-05-2011, 08:20 PM
Is a Pixie
Rainbow

Quote:
So, if we could easily change eye color, would our fairies have to go and get non Rx contacts?
Let us leave that in the hands of the Never Council...but I'm all for non Rx!
Old 03-06-2011, 08:57 AM
Pixie Forever
View Bubblemist's Photo Album
Bubblemist's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Winter Solstice Award 2010 Holiday Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Cloud_9
Bubblemist has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
I don't know if it's been mention and it may have already been posted about, but I feel I have to mention it.....and that would be the MINES. Some of the items being offered in the mines we can get outside in all the meadows and I feel why keep the mines just for the paid if they offer the same items the non-members get in the meadows. I don't think they offer enough of the few select items like feathers and gems that we work so hard to get. We have to bake cookies just to open the bubbles only to get items being offer in the meadows. So I would change how the mines offer the gift items, I would make it so we only get the select items that only paid members can collect by being able to enter into the mines in the first place, I mean why go in the mines if we are going to collect the same things being offered in the meadows. I think we work twice as hard, first baking then opening the bubbles. This is something I have said in the past along with a few others, so hoping they will change it.
Old 03-06-2011, 10:50 AM
♫ .♥.•* ★¨`*•♫.•´*.¸.•´♥
View Juniper's Photo Album
Juniper's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'11 Award Autumn 2011 Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award EKB Day Award Spring 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Reading
Juniper is a wiz at Fairy TagJuniper is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
I don't think that's exclusive to the Never Mines. In fact, I think the Silver Trees and the Bubbly Bog give even less "wilderness specific" items and more of the gatherables that can be found in the meadows. I don't really have a problem with it although I do wish the Silver Trees would give more metal and feathers and less, say, twigs.

I would like to be able to trade the gatherables you get in the wilderness like you can the others. Like one yellow gem could be worth 50 maple leaves!