PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion > Fairies General Discussion Archive

Fairies General Discussion Archive Archive forum for Pixie Hollow's General Discussion forum.

Old What things don't you like it about PH?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-27-2012, 09:13 PM
Is a Pixie
View EmeraldGuardian_04's Photo Album
EmeraldGuardian_04's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 2

EmeraldGuardian_04 has disabled reputation
I as well disliked how Members treat Non-Members like this: "Oh, you're not a Merfairy. Where is your tail?", yet the Non-Member says "I'm a Merfairy". It's just unfair, and the Members can be somewhat rude...

As well, then the Member is like "Whatever but in my eyes you're weird", after the Non-Member responded "I can be whatever I want". I dunno, however it's strange how Members think they're all cool and popular despite that everyone's equal, regardless Member or not, as well, the Members think they can be whatever they want, think they're rich, etc. while the Non-Members are the exact opposite. Why?!

Not trying to sound rude. I'm stating my opinion of what I dislike.

~Infinity Magicspirit

Last edited by EmeraldGuardian_04; 07-11-2012 at 10:03 PM.
Old 06-27-2012, 09:49 PM
Fairy Fashionista
View Breezy's Photo Album
Breezy's Fairy
My Mood: Mellow
Breezy has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Innocent

I guess you could call it a superiority complex. I've just turned into a member this month after a year of playing for free, so I know what it's like on both sides now. I'm equally nice to members and non members. But I will admit that it's a bit annoying when heaps of non member fairies try to friend you just because they like your outfit or something, and I have to turn them away. They probably think I don't want to be friends with them cuz they're non members. I just don't want to fill my friend list with people I've never talked to.
Old 06-27-2012, 10:41 PM
Miss you all <3
View Julie Sunripple's Photo Album
Julie Sunripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 65

My Mood: fairyish
Julie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
I, too, have been on both sides of the problem. I sit in the PPO and twice as many people beg now that I'm a member (after two years of being a non-member), and they say 'but ur a member' when I refuse. Being a member doesn't mean you get unlimited diamonds! I hate pressing the 'no' button on friendship requests, but I always try to keep a space empty in case I run into a forum fairy and I don't want to have to friends I never talk to. I have enough of those on my list. For some reason, the meanest members I've ever run across have just said 'friend me if ur a member'. Although there was a member once who said all other members are mean...

On a side note, remember when PH brought us to Cherryblossom Heights when we entered? One time I flew into the Hollow and there was a member against non-member war going on there. And someone got mad at me because I was a non-member with a (diamond) animal friend.

Oh well. I doubt that the grudges between members and non-members will ever end, because no matter how many sweet, kind and understanding fairies there are in the Hollow there will always be some who are not.
Old 06-27-2012, 10:48 PM
BK
View Tiger_Mangolily's Photo Album
Tiger_Mangolily's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Riddle Participant's Award Summer 2012 Award Create A Wilderness Task Participant's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Demure
Tiger_Mangolily is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Garden Talent Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie Sunripple View Post
I, too, have been on both sides of the problem. I sit in the PPO and twice as many people beg now that I'm a member (after two years of being a non-member), and they say 'but ur a member' when I refuse. Being a member doesn't mean you get unlimited diamonds! I hate pressing the 'no' button on friendship requests, but I always try to keep a space empty in case I run into a forum fairy and I don't want to have to friends I never talk to. I have enough of those on my list. For some reason, the meanest members I've ever run across have just said 'friend me if ur a member'. Although there was a member once who said all other members are mean...

On a side note, remember when PH brought us to Cherryblossom Heights when we entered? One time I flew into the Hollow and there was a member against non-member war going on there. And someone got mad at me because I was a non-member with a (diamond) animal friend.

Oh well. I doubt that the grudges between members and non-members will ever end, because no matter how many sweet, kind and understanding fairies there are in the Hollow there will always be some who are not.
I do agree with all your points here Julie, when I was a non-member for a few months I also experienced this. It is sad that there are grudges inside a supposedly child-friendly, fun game. I hope this gets fixed, but I don't know how they would be able to fix it

I also agree with you on the part about saying no to friend requests, it is extremely hard to say no. Well, at least it's less painful then clearing out 10 friends on your entire friends list This is why I wish that PH had an unlimited friends list, but I also don't want to have friends that I never talk to, I don't want to make them feel left out

Tiger Mangolily
Old 06-28-2012, 01:41 AM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Goofy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger_Mangolily View Post
I also agree with you on the part about saying no to friend requests, it is extremely hard to say no. Well, at least it's less painful then clearing out 10 friends on your entire friends list This is why I wish that PH had an unlimited friends list, but I also don't want to have friends that I never talk to, I don't want to make them feel left out

Tiger Mangolily
Many many times I longed for an unlimited friends list . . . but then once in a while I wondered how it would work when you "whispered-to-all" or received a "whisper-to-all." I think Stormy would have been overwhelmed with more whispers than Stormy could stand.

Stormy would probably start to feel like this:

Stormy

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)
Old 06-28-2012, 02:19 AM
BK
View Splash_Butterfly's Photo Album
Splash_Butterfly's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Klingon Award 2012 Summer 2012 Award Guess The Picture Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Clueless
Splash_Butterfly is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent
Stormy, you are very funny. I love your avatar, how did you make it?

Back on topic:

1. I don't like how fairies older than me always tease me about the way I "talk". (Yes, it has happened many many times.)

2. I don't like how non-members think ALL members are mean and how some members are mean to non-members.

3. I don't like how people beg and lie about getting other people something at the Post Office.

4. I don't like how sometimes PH is very, very slow and glitchy.

5. I know I'm a little young for this but I also do not like the boy-girl thing on Pixie Hollow. It makes me confused and frustrated.

Izzy
I love Winnie the Pooh

Last edited by Splash_Butterfly; 06-28-2012 at 05:24 AM.
Old 06-28-2012, 02:38 AM
Miss you all <3
Julie Sunripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 

Julie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy List
Quote:
5. I know I'm a little young for this but I also do not like the boy-girl thing on Pixie Hollow. It makes me confused and frustrated.
(Don't worry about # 5 Izzy; I am old enough (I mean, people my age are the ones causing it) and it makes me feel the same way.)
Old 06-28-2012, 05:23 AM
Believes laughter is LIFE
View JovialOne's Photo Album
JovialOne's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2014 Award Spring 2014 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 62

My Mood: Lazy
JovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
I can't stand the materialism!!!

Who cares what you are wearing, or what multitude of extravagant things you may or may not posess in your wardrobe or storage? Are you enjoying the time you spend flying? Are you experiencing joy in the converations and adventures you are sharing with friends? Do you relish the thought that you may have made someone's day brighter with the simple magic of hello? Have you had the chance to smile today? Have you taken pride in announcing you are here and you are awesome even if no one else sees it?

The wonder of the Hollow is what you make it, and sadly the greed and bitter selfishness of some have made it seem more sour than the seediest plum on Vidia's sourplum tree. Set next to one another I would take a genuinely kind hearted fairy with a brilliant glowing purple nametag and fresh dandelion dress with plesant conversation than a high fashion fairy speakin' self centered gobbledygook.

Last edited by JovialOne; 06-28-2012 at 05:23 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 06-28-2012, 05:26 AM
BK
View Splash_Butterfly's Photo Album
Splash_Butterfly's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Klingon Award 2012 Summer 2012 Award Guess The Picture Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Clueless
Splash_Butterfly is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by JovialOne View Post
Set next to one another I would take a genuinely kind hearted fairy with a brilliant glowing purple nametag and fresh dandelion dress with plesant conversation than a high fashion fairy speakin' self centered gobbledygook.
Lila you are very funny. I agree with that.

Izzy
I love Winnie the Pooh
Old 06-28-2012, 01:32 PM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Dizzy Eyes Stormy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash_Butterfly View Post
Stormy, you are very funny. I love your avatar, how did you make it?

Izzy
I love Winnie the Pooh
Thanks. I used Gimp and lots of patience, editing each picture, moving things slightly then making the next picture. I think it was 48 pictures in all.

Stormy

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)
Old 06-28-2012, 02:25 PM
is Isabelle Daisypetal!
View Isabelle Daisypetal's Photo Album
Isabelle Daisypetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award National Cookie Day 2012 Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Valenpixie Day Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Make A Wish Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Thankful Award 
Total Awards: 17

My Mood: Cheeky
Isabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A listIsabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A listIsabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A listIsabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A list
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
I am really unhappy that they put the Rosetta's top in the Pixie Post Office because just a few week ago they had it in Gale's Outfitters and it was only 7 pixie diamonds and I know because I accidently wasted 15 pixie diamonds on the outfit my light talent, Charlotte Snowpetal. And now it for 10 pixie diamonds?!?! Pixie Hollow need to think about this.
Old 06-28-2012, 02:38 PM
Miss you all <3
Julie Sunripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase

This is a little thing, but I hate when a fairy who arrived less than a month ago comes up and says:

fairy: hello
me: hi
fairy: can you help me?
me: how?

At this point I'm assuming she actually needs help, like doesn't know how to do something. Then she says:

fairy: can you plz gift me this outfit
me: no, sorry
fairy: oh, okay

Ugh! They come up, so sweet and innocent, and they just want to be gifted. Even worse is when they say
'i only have won outfit and i really need this'
Level up! Be a good friend, and they will get you things because they want to! And you really don't need it to fly around the Hollow.
Old 06-30-2012, 04:19 AM
Always learning!
View Book Thing's Photo Album
Book Thing's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 
Total Awards: 150

Book Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Just like all of you, I really don't like it when random fairies pretend to be all nice, then once I friend them, they just beg me to get them something from the Pixie Post Office! I always just avoid the post office, but when I want to look at the new clothes, I go to a quiet server.
When I saw this picture, I literally laughed out loud! I just found it horribly hilarious how inaccurate it is. This is what they wish things were like at the Post Office. When you go there, you'll see a whole different story...
~Ruby.

Click the image to view the full version
Old 06-30-2012, 04:41 AM
Fairy
View Arianna No Last Name's Photo Album
Arianna No Last Name's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Excited
Arianna No Last Name has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
Ruby, that is SO true! I wish it were like that instead of all the begging!

Here are a FEW things that I dislike about the Hollow:

1. When everyone responds to what you said with a "O.O" emote.
2. When people send you a friend request and they haven't even said "Hello".
3. When people at the Pixie Post Office think that just because you're a member that you have diamonds. NOT true! >.<
4. When members feel superior to non-members. Seriously, what's up with that?! EVERYONE is equal! They don't even know what the person is like.

I could just go on and on, but I don't want to get too carried away.

~Arianna
Old 07-09-2012, 07:11 AM
Role-Player
View Caspar's Photo Album
Caspar's Fairy
My Mood: Author
Caspar has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Garden Talent
You all have pretty much discussed what I would post, here is is one thing.

I really dislike that when I fly into Havendish Square, I got ten friend requests at the same time. Of course I won't add them; I don't know them. Then they either send angry faces at me or hearts. People fly up to me, begging and asking me to be in a "relationship". I go and stand in the corner next to some people, and they go, "O_o Go away. No boys allowed." Wow. Really? I could be an excellent conversationist and you throw me away. Really nice.

Actually, the other day on a nonmember female fairy I met a very rude pixie. I realized she was probably younger, so I tried to be nice to her. I offered to be her friend. I explained to her why people don't like being around unpleasant people. After she calmed down I told her I would be happy to buy her some shoes that matched her skirt. After all, what I am going to spend them on? After I bought them, I flew to her. She then asked me if I was friends with one of the girls she had been yelling at. I checked my list and told her I was. She then replied with, "No." and booted me, unfriended me, and took her shoes. Very nice. All I can hope is that she likes her shoes. (This was yesterday.)