PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion > Fairies General Discussion Archive

Fairies General Discussion Archive Archive forum for Pixie Hollow's General Discussion forum.

Old Sparrowmen

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-06-2010, 09:49 PM
omg i found fairyabc! :D
View Littlebell's Photo Album
Littlebell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2013 Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Caption Contest Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 84

My Mood: Pixieish
Littlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy 2 Jules View Post
This is my wish as well! I am looking forward to the day where Fairies and Sparrow Men can fly harmoniously in the Hollow.
maybe that day was yesterday. while getting my badge, i was at a number of public pixie parties with both fairies and sparrow men, and everyone was behaving nicely.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:29 PM
is as busy as a bee!
View Tansy Greenleaf's Photo Album
Tansy Greenleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
National Cookie Day 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 65

My Mood: Busy
Tansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebell View Post
maybe that day was yesterday. while getting my badge, i was at a number of public pixie parties with both fairies and sparrow men, and everyone was behaving nicely.
That's good to know!
Old 05-09-2010, 02:58 PM
NOT a care bear....
View Lotuspuppy's Photo Album
Lotuspuppy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2015 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Spring 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Creative
Lotuspuppy is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
At first, I thought I might faint.

But, wait...

What was that noise?

A girly little giggle..

That's it?

You mean.... the world didn't come to an end with the inclusion of male pixies?

I may still faint.

No, I can't. I made one within a few minutes of the discovery and even though they need work, I find that I am attached to the funny looking little guy.

Puppy

Last edited by Mommy 2 Jules; 05-09-2010 at 07:51 PM. Reason: inappropriate, highly controversial topic
Old 05-09-2010, 10:41 PM
Arizona on my mind...
View Bug's Photo Album
Bug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 107

My Mood: Purrfect
Bug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
I think things will die down as the newness wears off. I have also met several sparrowmen who are very sweet whatever their RL gender is.

Where Dreams Really Do Come True TY Stormy

Last edited by Jezzi; 05-09-2010 at 10:47 PM. Reason: personal relationship discussion
Old 05-29-2010, 05:42 AM
Is a Pixie
View StellaIcestorm's Photo Album
StellaIcestorm's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter Solstice Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Award - Retired Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Halloween '09 Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: Birthday
StellaIcestorm has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Shocked

I want to share something with you.

Okay, i was curious about what happened in Hidden Ridge, so i went there and i went to Havedish Square. I found a place to sit, so i sat and i said hi to them, and then a sparrow man whispered to me saying that he liked me . I was shocked, so i go immediatly to the tearoom. i mean, he doesnt even know me!

Last edited by StellaIcestorm; 05-31-2010 at 12:23 PM. Reason: personal relationship discussion
Old 05-29-2010, 07:11 PM
Is a Pixie
View snickerimp's Photo Album
snickerimp's Fairy
My Mood: Bookworm
snickerimp has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
I made a Sparrowman and flew into the Hollow only to be swarmed by fairies and whispering certain phrases over and over and over.

My Buster Morningsky made a scared face (the boy's scared emote is too cute) and flew away.

At first I thought it was a little creepy, but then I realized I'm looking at it from an adult point of view. While plenty of grownups (in age if not maturity) are doing the same thing, it's most likely kids just imitating what they see on television and family.

It's too new right now, so it's a little overwhelming, but for the most part I think it's just a case of kids being kids. Like when my friends and I would devise elaborate games for our Barbies well over twenty years ago. (Eep)

This thing is distracting right now, but Buster managed on his next venture into Pixie Hollow to keep it to a dull roar and get a few fairies to play pirates on the little leaf boats instead.

Last edited by Jezzi; 05-30-2010 at 06:00 PM. Reason: personal relationship discussion
Old 06-02-2010, 07:13 PM
BK
View Hawk Stormwind's Photo Album
Hawk Stormwind's Fairy
My Mood: Worried
Hawk Stormwind has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent Water Talent Light Talent

Do i know that feeling? Yes

I'm not used to being stormed like that so if you're not for it, the game becomes more than a bit annoying. You have to resort to hiding and fleeing if you want to achieve anything. I've only made some progress on Autumn Plain server that is almost empty most of the time. Elsewhere i usually can't get to do practically one thing without being whispered to.

Girls, swarming a guy makes him evade, don't chase them out. Else i'll need to get out as well.

Last edited by Jezzi; 06-02-2010 at 08:20 PM. Reason: word filter