PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion > Fairies General Discussion Archive

Fairies General Discussion Archive Archive forum for Pixie Hollow's General Discussion forum.

Old What Do YOU Want to See in the Hollow

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-30-2012, 05:08 PM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
It makes me very sad when people say they hate sparrow men, because I absolutely love mine. And I did not create them for dating reasons, talk about Ewwwwww~ I was really excited when they came out because they are unique, all the way to the clothes they can tailor and it was always neat to see what new items they'd unlock. Of course, now you can see all the items you can unlock.
Although I can see why people DO hate the poor sparrow men, when they first came out I kinda knew they would be used to abuse the game and mourned for that. But I also thought it was weird that there were only fairies in the game when the novels have sparrow men.
What I wanted added? More sweets to bake! Like a snow-covered pine tree cookie; large cakes; a Never Dove Egg cookie...Ooh, the ideas are endless!
Old 12-30-2012, 05:45 PM
Listening to LET IT GO!:D
View xXKitty_LunaXx's Photo Album
xXKitty_LunaXx's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 33

My Mood: Exasperated
xXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent
Ill join Lily! I just need to friend you on there. :P

I would like them to bring back beds. I know why they took them away though.

Last edited by Jezzi; 12-31-2012 at 03:10 PM. Reason: double posted/inappropriate
Old 12-31-2012, 01:13 AM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
I forgot to mention what I'd like to be taken out: Bunches. Yes, Bunches. I am the only Never Fairy that wishes for it, so it will never ever happen, but that's what I wish would just go away. I think the Hollow has become a lot meaner since they came, because even nice fairies get mad or greedy (when it comes to Seasonal Badges) if you grab one, even by accident. I've angered a number of fairies by grabbing a bunch. One time I was trying to be helpful. Another time it was completely by accident. Then they get nasty and refuse to grab the bunch so I only get one instead of, say, five; and they follow you around with angry faces so that I have to fly to another server.
Speaking of angry faces, I wish those would go too. How can you have a happy, friendly Hollow with that ability to make an angry face? Same with sad faces. I think the only ones who should be able to make angry and sad faces are the Famous Fairies.

Just to say, I actually don't mind the Pixie Diamonds in a way because since I'm an on/off Member, it's nice to be able to upgrade an item so I can use it after my membership is over. And recently I was able to buy/upgrade a house for one of my fairies because the pink garden-talent house didn't match their personality. The NC, however, should definitely do something about the begging and so on that Diamonds have caused. But sadly, they probably won't. Too much trouble.
Old 12-31-2012, 03:03 AM
is a Sapphire in pink.
View Sappythefairy's Photo Album
Sappythefairy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Empty
Sappythefairy has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Exclamation The Old Hollow

You all remember the old hollow right? Do you remember our current Pixie Hollow's past?

Do you miss our hollow's past or the old hollow? I miss both. And I need your help.

How to help:

Contact the Never Council on separate messages for each thing you miss about the old hollow or this hollow's past. What I'm trying to do is convince Disney to make Pixie Hollow better for everyone. Remember how in the old hollow and early current hollow fairies got the best of both worlds, non-member and member? Remember when we didn't need diamonds even without a membership and got free cloths and furniture just for arriving and there were so many secret codes and non-members could do quests and buy a variety of things just like members do today?

Even do you remember the Carnation White outfit that had been at Brook's Basics before it became Brook's Garden Supply Shop? I had thought it was extremely ugly, but now I really really miss it.

What are the things you remember that you miss? We need you to send each thing you miss that's not here today to the Never Council and use as convincing of a message as you can. I know plenty of fairies have tried before but I think we can make it better, even if just a little.

Please Help!

~ <>Sapphire<>
Old 01-01-2013, 07:23 PM
is a Sapphire in pink.
View Sappythefairy's Photo Album
Sappythefairy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Empty
Sappythefairy has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
If anybody wants mt send a message with what they want to the NC, I will. Oh, and I can put every fairies wishes on the letter if they want (true).