PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old Magic of the Gems RP

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-18-2013, 08:18 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Erynn

"Ooh! The Black Market. This should be exciting!"

Loralie

I glanced around me nervously. "Are you sure this is a good idea Lightning? I have a bad feeling about this..."
Old 02-19-2013, 12:04 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Laira

We broke off into pairs and I was paired up with somebody named Flora. She seemed nice enough, but was a bit quiet. The only thing she talked about was joining the Hunters and how awesome it was. It did seem pretty cool, but I didn't want to leave Mira or Dad or Mom. Mom. I missed her so much. For all we know, she could be dead. I wished we could find her. I wished that the Hunters would leave us alone and we could continue on.
Old 02-19-2013, 02:41 AM
"You're a fai-"—"I know!"
View Cornflower's Photo Album
Cornflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Thanksgiving Award EKB Meme Award Trick or Treat Award Halloween 2014 Award If Staff Were Silly Sweets Participant Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Bahahaha
Cornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Winkle

I got paired up with a elf named Shiela. (Sorry it's short!)
Old 02-19-2013, 02:50 AM
BK
View inventor's Photo Album
inventor's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 5

inventor has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Lightning:

"Everybody!" I shouted. "I found Zoe!" I said. Everybody quickly rushed forward. "Hello, Lightning." said Zoe. "Hello, Zoe. Our Parents got kidnapped, and we need help. Any clue where they went?" I asked fastly.
Old 02-19-2013, 06:35 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
Loralie

I was startled out of my worry by Lightning exclaiming that she found this Zoe person. We rushed over and Lightning blurted out that we needed her help. I wondered why she thought Zoe would be able to tell us where the moms went.

Erynn

I looked at Zoe. She looked fairly normal, but she was in the Black Market, so thats gotta mean she is interesting right? I bet she has met some strange people here. Lore and I shared a glance, I could tell she was very uncomfortable.
Old 02-19-2013, 02:15 PM
☼♦Shine bright♦☼
View Iceglow's Photo Album
Iceglow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Halloween 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: Snow!
Iceglow is a talented FairyIceglow is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Hethra

We arrive at the black market. Heart is talking about how they come here often I think. I'm browsing the market when Lighting says she has found Zoe. Heart and I walk over to Zoe. Lore and Rynn are already there. I can see that Lore doesn't look to comfortable with Zoe. Lighting has just finished asking about our parents, so I add in,
"Do you think you can help us?"
Old 02-19-2013, 02:53 PM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Laira

My heart flip-flopped when Lightning said she had found Zoe. Finally I could get away from Flora's incessant talking about the Hunters! And I could find Blossom and Lightning, and hang out with them. I didn't like the separation at all.
"Do you think you can help us?" Hethra asked Zoe.
"Please, Zoe. Tell us where our mothers are. This means the world to us."
Old 02-19-2013, 11:41 PM
BK
inventor's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 

Water Talent
Lightning:

"I can tell you where your parents are." said Zoe. I smiled. "Do tell please." I said. "Years have passed, not one dark creature has made a move..... Until now.... The lord of Dark..... he wanted to capture anybody who saved the elves. The War ended because the elves where saved. I don't know what he's gonna do with your parents.... but I know where he is...... He is near Ellie's mountain, but he's not close. I think he captured Marshall too......." said Zoe. "Thank you so much, Zoe!" I said. I quickly hugged her and turned to my friends. "Are you OK Lore?" I asked with a smirk. "I don't trust anybody here!" she said in a whisper. I laughed and said "Of course you don't! You shouldn't! This is The Black Market, but to get anything useful, The Black Market is your best bet." Erynn spoke up and said "Can we perhaps..... explore?" she asked. "Sure," I said with a smile. "I need to do a little trading here myself. I say we stay here for the night. We can go sleep in that abandoned building, right over there." I said pointing to the abandoned apartment building.
Old 02-20-2013, 12:22 AM
Here we are again
View The Rosey Trio's Photo Album
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Torn
The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
WAIT WAIT WAIT, Hold on, who the heck is Zoe? ))
Old 02-20-2013, 05:43 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
I think zoe is a friend of lightning's. She is at the black market. She knows everything that goes on I think. Thats how she knew where the moms are. Well except for Kalira. She didn't get captured because she IS an elf. She didn't save them. And she wasn't with the other moms.

Loralie

I could tell that Lightning was enjoying my discomfort. She smirked at me. If I wasn't so nervous I would have said something snappy, but my mind was on more important things. Like my safety. And then, OF COURSE, Rynn HAD to ask if we could stay longer. Ugh. We are soooo different. I have to worry about keeping her AND me safe. Plus everyone else.
Old 02-20-2013, 06:29 AM
BK
inventor's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Lightning:

"Follow me guys!" I exclaimed. I went into Clili's shop. "Hey!" I said with a smile. "Hello, Lightning." She said. "What can I help you with?" She asked carefully. I said "I have a Lipia Crystal to trade." A Lipia crystal wasn't actually a crystal, it was a weapon. "Where did you get this beauty?" She asked. "I got it from a cave." I said with a smile. "Of course you did." She mumbled. "I'll trade ya a diamond cutter." she said. I nodded and said "Deal done!" A diamond cutter was another illegal, and dangerous, but useful weapon. All of us went out of the store. I smiled at Erynn. "Why don't you and your sister explore a little?" I asked with a smile. She nodded excitedly and took off running, and grabbing her sister's hand. "Your really amused at this, aren't you?" asked Laira. "Yep." I said with a sly smile. "C'mon! We need more tools for our quests!"
Old 02-20-2013, 03:43 PM
Here we are again
View The Rosey Trio's Photo Album
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Torn
The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Alibie/Ashfall

Alibie

There was a legit pool in the market just for mermaids. Alibie wasn't one to buy
illegal items, but maybe there was something just... unknown? She looked around warily. There! A small seashell table huddled at the end of the lake. It didn't look like anything she had seen before. Swords where made of pure air, ( There was a label that said it changed in the air to water, and in lava to ice. ) There was a huge seaweed cape, a human's staff, and so many more items, all perfectly legal. " Hiya! This is the mermaid table that only sells antient and legal items. What can I get for you? " The shopkeeper said. " Uh, I'll have the air sword... and a seaweed cape.. for this crystal, with a ruby, an emerald, lapis, and silver stuck in it. " Good trade! " Said the shopkeeper.
( Have no idea how this works, because I've never been to one.
Ha ha, never will... )

Ashfall

Ashfall hurrumphed as she walked through the Black market. She did not see how this was finding her mother.
Nope.
She noticed Alibie swimming into an underground lake.
Looks like mermaids where at it too. The shame.
Ashfall saw so many illegal things, it made her snort.
The Hunters of Leaf shall never do illegal things.
The Black Market is for criminals.
She recited.
Old 02-23-2013, 01:11 AM
Inactive for a while
View AznSilver's Photo Album
AznSilver's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Pretty
AznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Water Talent
Viola

I flew up to the cave, making a berry cake. I bet those children are going after my mountain... I smirk. I went deeper into the caves. And turn to the left and walk down the stairs.
Ahh... fine jewels..
I touch each glittery jewel. The jewels have been in this cave ever since I moved in. Some fairies and elves say that there are jewels up here, and they're right. But all of the others are greedy.
I went upstairs again to make my berry cake.
After I was done, I created a spell to clear out the fog. Yes, I was pretty lonely living by myself, but sometimes, it just feels very peaceful. I look down at the trees. All in my mind was that angel I had saw..

Eleanor

I wandered around my temple again. I tried to make my magic come back to me, but I had failed..
I sit, crossed legged, concentrating... suddenly, I hear a large howl.
It was the western wolves! Wolves of the dark lord.
They were ghostly wolves that attacked everyone and sucked in their souls. I float out of my temple and look down, seeing the wolves.
Old 02-23-2013, 07:15 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Erynn

I excitedly rushed around the market with Lore. I wanted to see everything! There was sooo much stuff here! I gasped as I spotted two almost identical daggers. They each had a beautiful Opal gem set in the hilt. Lore and I were transfixed by the opals. They had a.... familiar feeling about them. I knew we had to have the daggers, so I traded with the store owner. We each walked away with a new dagger fixed to our belts, and Lore didn't protest at all. Thats when I knew there was definitely something special about them.

Loralie

After being practically dragged around the market by my twin, and each gaining an Opal dagger, I finally convinced her we should leave. We wandered until finding Lightning and Laira. "Ok we have explored enough already. Can we please move on now??" I was sick of constantly watching everyone around me for fear they would harm us, but I was strangely happy about the dagger. I still couldn't wait to get back to the forests.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:00 AM
BK
inventor's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Lightning:

I made sure nobody was watching me as I went into Coal's Shop. I quickly bought Night Circles. Night circles were berries, they were illegal, and dangerous, but it could take your mind off things. Mom didn't want me to eat them- in fact she forbade them, but I didn't listen.

Soon, it was night. I went into the abandoned Apartment Room and met everybody there. Most where fast asleep- or I thought they were. I sighed. The last few days were rough for me, and I knew I wouldn't be able to see that night. I sighed, and I took out my Night Circles, and I started to eat them. They felt good as I ate them. My mind started to wander off into the reaches of my brain that were hidden, and never touched before. The Circles were, indeed, addictive. "Lightning......." said Laira. "WHAT?!" I asked aggressively. I didn't want to say it that rudely, but it came out. "Please.... don't eat those..... just put them down!" She said. "NO," I said "THEY ARE MINE MINE MINE!" "Lightning! You mind isn't working right!" She said a little bit louder. "I'M PERFECT! HAHAHA! I DON'T WANNA SEE HIM IN MY SLEEP AGAIN!" I shouted. "Your. Not. The. Only. One. Suffering!" said Laira. I sighed. She was right. I threw the Circles out the window and fell asleep.