PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales > Hollow Tales

Hollow Tales When the pixie dust runs out.

Old Princess Fairies: A story about the Disney Princesses

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-15-2013, 06:34 PM
Gone camping
View RiverLunaMorningvalley's Photo Album
RiverLunaMorningvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award Thankful For Award EKB Meme Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Pixieish
RiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Princess Fairies: A story about the Disney Princesses

Prologue

All the villains of Disney met up one day in an old abandoned shack, just south of London.
"I'm sick of those princesses!" Gaston slammed a meaty fist on the table.
"Aren't we all?" Growled Mor'du, the bear from Scotland.
"We HAVE to do something!" Said Jafar.
"Wait!" Cried Mother Gothel. "I have an idea! What if we sent the princesses to Neverland?"
"Never Land?" Gulped Captain Hook. "No way! That's where I live! I'm already having to put up with those pesky fairies! I don't need princesses on top of that!" He hollered.
"Fairies..." Mother Gothel wondered aloud. "THAT'S IT! We'll send them to Pixie Hollow! That way, Hook, they won't technically be IN actual Neverland. They'll be in the Hollow." Mother Gothel exclaimed.
"And we will never have to see them again! Hahaha! They'll be trapped in a fairy fate!" Shrieked Ursula.

So, the next day, they were able to build a portal to Pixie Hollow. To get the princesses in there, the villains put fake dummies of their princes.
"Hey! Rapunzel!" Said dummy Eugene. There eas a dummy for each princess. The princesses were zipped into the portal and became fairies.
"I think your princess should go first, Mother Gothel!" Said Gaston. "You had the idea."

To be continued....
Old 09-15-2013, 06:48 PM
Gone camping
View RiverLunaMorningvalley's Photo Album
RiverLunaMorningvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award Thankful For Award EKB Meme Award 
Total Awards: 34

RiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Musical Note

Chapter 1: Rapunzel

"Eugene!" Rapunzel giggled as she ran towards the portal. "What are you doing?" At that moment, Gaston pulled a string above the portal and dummy Eugene zipped up into the hidden fort the villains built. Rapunzel gasped and look around. "Eugene? Where did you go?" Said Rapunzel, baffled. She stepped an inch closer to the invisible portal and FWOOP! Rapunzel was off to Pixie Hollow. "Help!" She cried. Rapunzel was so scared!

When she arrived in the Hollow, she was surprised to see fairies.
"A new arrival!" They cooed. Rapunzel grimaced and stood up, brushing herself off.
"Hello little one!" Said a fairy who looked to be a queen.
"What is your name?" The queen asked.
"I'm Rapunzel! Where am I?" Rapunzel wandered around.
"You're in Pixie Hollow!"
"No! Where did Eugene go? I-I I don't understand!" Rapunzel cried.
"Okay well,...Rapunzel....you know thats not a very fairy name. Why don't you try...River?"
"RAPUNZEL!" Rapunzel stomped a foot.
"Okay!" The queen sighed. "Rapunzel it is..."
Rapunzel smiled.
"Now time to choose your talent." The queen said. Rapunzel wandered around.
"Hey, is there a princess talent? Cuz I'm a princess." The crowd groaned. They had already had a new arrival that acted like they were boss. Jessamine Fancyroot (she appears in another one of my books)
"No, dear. No princess talent. And you are not a princess."
"YES I AM! I am!" Rapunzel cried.
"J-Just pick your talent!" The queen was getting impatient.
"Fine!!! I choose....LIGHT! Because I remember those lights they released into the sky in my kingdom... Oh!" Rapt zeal smiled and grabbed the light icon. Iridessa flew up to welcome the new light talent.
"Hiya Rapunzel! I'm Iridessa. But most just call me Dessa!" She smiled.
"Mmmm-hmm!" Rapunzel brushed her off and flew towards the fireflies.
"They are so pretty!" She cooed. Rapunzel hoped her new home in Pixie Hollow would be delightful.

Last edited by RiverLunaMorningvalley; 09-15-2013 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Fix BB code image link
Old 09-23-2013, 11:56 AM
Is a Pixie
View Rose Starbloom's Photo Album
Rose Starbloom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award 
Total Awards: 5

Rose Starbloom is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Garden Talent
Rainbow

Rapunzel walked there. A few minutes later she looked at her back. She noticed her wings! "Aaaaah!! GET THESE WINGS OFF OF ME!!!!" Rapunzel screeched. "Why is it so surprising that you have wings? All fairies have them," asked Dessa. "Well, because I am a princess. Princess Rapunzel to be exact," said Rapunzel. Fireflies flew all around her. "Here is a bucket to fill your light with, and this is your light," Dessa told her. "Ok, what do I have to do? Shine the light on my wings, or something?" Rapunzel asked confused. Dessa giggles. "Not, exactly. You have to put this light on the firefly. Got it?" Dessa said/asked. "I think so." Rapunzel said as she started to flap her light pink wings. Rapunzel did perfectly every time. Until one day she zipped around trying to catch them all! She turned and zipped all over! Accidentally, she stuck the light on tush! The fireflies chased her and......
Old 09-28-2013, 05:49 PM
Storywriter
View Seinahpet210's Photo Album
Seinahpet210's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Apprehensive
Seinahpet210 is a talented FairySeinahpet210 is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Very imaginative! I like it.