PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion > Fairies General Discussion Archive

Fairies General Discussion Archive Archive forum for Pixie Hollow's General Discussion forum.

Old Let others know about Pixie Hollow Online Forums!♥

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2013, 04:40 PM
BK
View xAmberXOX's Photo Album
xAmberXOX's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 Terrific Spotter Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 6

My Mood: CantWait
xAmberXOX is a talented FairyxAmberXOX is a talented Fairy
Water Talent
Smile Let others know about Pixie Hollow Online Forums!♥

Ok so, I know were all really bummed out because PH closed. But that doesn't mean we should give up. I mean, this site wasn't even created by Disney, its another company that can't be closed just like that. But I think its unfair to those who don't know about this site and whom can't find their way because they've lost so much. I think we should let the world know! This site was created for all of us to spend time with each other, right? Its also created for people to reunite with the friends they've lost. I've found some of my friends and I'm SO happy because of that. Don't others deserve that chance? Let's take some action folks! Make videos and publish them on YouTube. Make a Facebook for your fairy! Let's do whatever we can to let former PH players know about online forums. They deserve for a new start to reunite with their friends and also meet new people on here! So.. what do ya say? Are you guys with me?

We can do it! With faith, trust, and pixie dust!