PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Shops, Tailors, Bakeries & Tinkering

Shops, Tailors, Bakeries & Tinkering Discussions about the various Shops and Crafting Nooks within the game.

Old Cassie's Costumes - Mermaid Party

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-11-2013, 10:51 PM
Remembering fun times...
View Bellflower Mistyvale's Photo Album
Bellflower Mistyvale's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 
Total Awards: 38

My Mood: Baking
Bellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Water Talent
Cassie's Costumes - Mermaid Party

I have to say I am just loving the fun selections at Cassie's Costumes that were released today for the Mermaid Party!

First of all, I made a face when I saw that there was actually a short top!! Make sure to grab that if you're one of those fairies that have been wanting one. I know numerous people have written to them about getting these back. Maybe they're listening now and realizing we can't all be held responsible for the actions of a few fairies...I don't know, but I know I'm excited to have a short top back! I didn't have the one they offered!

Also, I just love the Ursula dress - it is really fun to wear, and actually quite a beautiful dress! It's amazing the time they put in to a dress that was just offered in the costume shop!

And that diver outfit is just too funny - I feel very silly in it! I'm glad they realized we would need an outfit to be able to go underwater for this party! We can't get those wings wet!
Attached Images
File Type: png Short Top.png (60.0 KB, 24 views)
File Type: png Ursula Dress.png (81.3 KB, 26 views)
File Type: png Diver.png (62.8 KB, 27 views)