PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Pixie Screenshots

Pixie Screenshots Screenshots and snippets from in-game.

Old I finally met a famous fairy!!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-12-2009, 02:46 AM
is a very OLD fairy :)
View rainbowfairie's Photo Album
rainbowfairie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2010 Award Spring 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Aug'09 Scavenger Hunt Winner Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Sleepy
rainbowfairie has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent Water Talent Light Talent
she will be back tomorrow she usually arrives sometime after 3 oclock pst good luck
Old 04-12-2009, 02:49 AM
Dalila
View tinkerbells's Photo Album
tinkerbells's Fairy
My Mood: Adventurous
tinkerbells has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Unhappy

Oh thank you for replyiing. I wish I could have seen her

Oh well
Old 04-12-2009, 04:04 AM
knows the muffin man
View Buttercup PollenPuff's Photo Album
Buttercup PollenPuff's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 44

My Mood: Sneezy
Buttercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Dandelion View Post
If anyone would like to see the pictures I got, click on the link below to get to the album. I actually was very surprised at how many pictures had forum members in them!

Yay! Two of my fairies were at least partially in some of the pictures! Crystal Bubblestream and Buttercup Pollenpuff! I saved them since I forgot to take any pictues except in Acorn Summit!
Old 04-12-2009, 04:55 AM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
View Sapphire Sweetfeather's Photo Album
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 175

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
I'm so excited for all of you! I'm glad everyone got involved and got to see her.

Profile Pic from Coconut. Thank You! Just Remember... I think I'm funny!
Old 04-12-2009, 05:22 AM
Has Animal Talent
View texastinkerbelle's Photo Album
texastinkerbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Curmudgeon
texastinkerbelle is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
Here is one from around 5:30 Central Time...
I IM'd all the friends online at the time

Alot of Forum Fairies in this picture....

Thank you Whispa Rainbowswirls for alerting me to Fawns arrival.

Old 04-12-2009, 11:01 AM
rainbowfairie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2010 Award Spring 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Aug'09 Scavenger Hunt Winner Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award 

your welcome love how you did her name

now how come im not seeing pictures? in your code post there is no pic there is no pic here and in another thread a response from the never council took two days before i could see it? its not in all the posts just some?

if i get a chance to be on between 5 and 7 cst ill post if i see her
i know i was so excited to finally meet a famous fairy even if she didnt see me lol that i want everyone to have the opportunity and get the wreath! a few of my fairies have 2 now so if we ever get to gift our friends ill be ready!
Old 04-12-2009, 11:11 AM
Collector
View Ali_Lenora's Photo Album
Ali_Lenora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Winter Solstice Award 2010 Holiday Award Spring 2010 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Which Disney Character Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Bored
Ali_Lenora is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
you guys are lucky
Old 04-12-2009, 04:10 PM
Has Animal Talent
View texastinkerbelle's Photo Album
texastinkerbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Curmudgeon
texastinkerbelle is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowfairie View Post
your welcome love how you did her name

now how come im not seeing pictures? in your code post there is no pic there is no pic here and in another thread a response from the never council took two days before i could see it? its not in all the posts just some?
Pictures do not show up till approved by moderators.
That is why it takes some time for them to show up.
Unless it is a picture already approved by moderators &
in your Albums.

Old 04-12-2009, 04:20 PM
rainbowfairie's Fairy
Awards Showcase

thank you texas tinkerbell
Old 04-12-2009, 04:34 PM
Pixie Mom Extraordinaire
View June Rosewillow's Photo Album
June Rosewillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 73

My Mood: Contented
June Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the Queen
Light Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Wow! I'm so happy that so many of you were able to meet her and get her pretty gift, too! And I think it's so cool that you can click on her and read about her.

Just a quick note to you fairies that clicked on Fawn's gift but weren't able to get it because your inventory was full (since this happened to my daughter's fairy). If you go on Live Chat and explain the problem, they should give it to you. My daughter keeps EVERYTHING so her decorations are always full. She didn't realize that when she clicked on Fawn's gift. You'll have to get rid of something else, but they should manually add it to your inventory within 72 hours.
Old 04-12-2009, 04:36 PM
Arizona on my mind...
View Bug's Photo Album
Bug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 107

My Mood: Purrfect
Bug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
I will hopefully see Fawn again today cuz this time I will stay & get to listen to her instead of flying in & out!!! I will whisper to anyone on my list if I see her!

Where Dreams Really Do Come True TY Stormy
Old 04-12-2009, 04:47 PM
IgoBacktoDecember<3
View Chloe_Flutterbug's Photo Album
Chloe_Flutterbug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Autumn 2010 Award Winter Solstice Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Balanced
Chloe_Flutterbug has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Lol. Everyone is waiting in the Heights for Fawn. Im in the Hidden Ridge server; I figured I'd have a better chance at meeting her.

Last edited by Chloe_Flutterbug; 04-12-2009 at 05:20 PM.
Old 04-12-2009, 09:45 PM
Is a Badge Collector
View DaisyJade's Photo Album
DaisyJade's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Autumn 2010 Award Halloween '09 Award Summer Fun Screenshot Participants' Award Room Decarator Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Happy
DaisyJade has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
I've met Rosetta with both of my fairies in different places and times, and Jade met Fawn. Rill is terribly shy and doesn't like crowded places!
Old 04-12-2009, 10:21 PM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
View Sapphire Sweetfeather's Photo Album
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 175

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
Fawn is on right now!
I'm on crowded server....

Profile Pic from Coconut. Thank You! Just Remember... I think I'm funny!
Old 04-12-2009, 10:38 PM
Arizona on my mind...
View Bug's Photo Album
Bug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 107

My Mood: Purrfect
Bug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
I got a notice that Fawn has left now. Saw her twice but she left very fast both times. Yesterday she stayed in 1 meadow for a long time.

Where Dreams Really Do Come True TY Stormy