PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion

Fairies General Discussion General Pixie Hollow/Fairies Gaming Discussions which do not fit anywhere else.

Old Brink Back Our Talent Games!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-03-2016, 08:08 PM
PHF is for the birds!
View Raven Mistycloud's Photo Album
Raven Mistycloud's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award A Fairy Haiku Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: Author
Raven Mistycloud has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
News Brink Back Our Talent Games!

Hello, forum pixies!
Lately, us PBC/PEF bloggers have started a petition to convince Disney to bring back our talent games (like Pinecone Pop and Bubble Bounce)!
Here's the links and a description of our mission!
Hey everyone,

So as I mentioned in one of my recent posts, PEF Projects, this month the PEF will be working on something pretty big…

We’re going to try to bring back the Talent Games.

About a month ago, Raven stumbled across an article on Facebook about bringing the games back.

Marigold mentioned shortly after she had been thinking about posting about something like this for a while too.

Of course, we all loved the idea of trying to get games like Bubble Bounce and Pinecone Pop back, and so, after a bit of thinking, we’ve formed a plan to try and #BringBacktheTalentGames:

First off, the way we’re going to do this is a bit different to the way we’ve tried to get PH back in the past – previously, we’ve all attempted to attack Disney from different angles; petitions, emails, phone calls… But we’ve been attempting all this separately. So this time, we’re going to try something new.

We’re going to start off small, by emailing Disney suggesting that they bring the talent games back I’m asking the Protesters and anyone else who feels up to this task to shoot Disney an email at one (or all) of these addresses:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

The first address probably has the best chance of reaching them.
Next, Grace Glitterglow (Head of Protesters) will soon be releasing a petition with a goal of about 100 signatures targeting Disney, asking to bring back the Talent Games. Around this time, Jade Vanillaflash (Head of Detectives) will publish a poll asking about your favourite talent games.
Why all this, you ask?
Well, once we’ve collected enough signatures and answers and so on, I plan to personally email Disney on the behalf of the PBC.

PBC MEMBERS:
Email Disney, spread the word! Help up out however you can!
If you’d like to become a part of the Pixie Elite Force, please leave a comment or send me a PM with your fairy name, talent, the sector you’d like to be in so we can contact you.
I have a good feeling that this could work, but the five Heads and I can’t do it alone. We need your help. So the real question is: Will you help us out?
If you have any questions, ideas or queries, please don’t hesitate to shoot me a PM here on the forums. Even if I’m busy, I tend to check daily, and I notifications for every comment you publish, so I should get back to you pretty quickly.
Wings crossed,
– Rose MorningMist ❤

Petition Link: https://www.change.org/p/walt-disney...e-talent-games

Pick which talent games you'd like to play again, and then sign the poll!

Last edited by Mommy 2 Jules; 07-03-2016 at 09:54 PM. Reason: removed personal information and advertising
Old 07-13-2016, 11:15 PM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Just signed that one! It would be silly of them to refuse, they don't cost much to maintain as they're simply mini-games. Also as a reminder!! This petition only needs 26 signs before they can send it into Disney!! So close we can do it!

Link to Petition

Last edited by Jenny Hollybell; 07-15-2016 at 12:30 AM.
Old 07-14-2016, 07:12 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
That would be a dream come true, to be able to play Talent Games again! You'd think that it wouldn't take too much work to re-release the mini-games, considering that Harvest Hustle is already available.

Best of luck for reaching the intended targets. I'm not much of a social butterfly online so can't spread the word, but at least I added one more signature to the petition(s).

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 08-07-2016, 10:54 AM
Happy New Year!
View Daisy GlitterConfetti's Photo Album
Daisy GlitterConfetti's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd Arcade Champ Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Adventurous
Daisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
I'd like to sign the petition, but it asks for a little bit of too-personal information. Street name? Zip code? I'm just not comfortable with handing that out to a petition site. :/
Old 08-07-2016, 11:16 PM
PHF is for the birds!
View Raven Mistycloud's Photo Album
Raven Mistycloud's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award A Fairy Haiku Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: Author
Raven Mistycloud has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy GlitterConfetti View Post
I'd like to sign the petition, but it asks for a little bit of too-personal information. Street name? Zip code? I'm just not comfortable with handing that out to a petition site. :/
Don't worry, they don't verify the information!
You could put in something silly, like Candyland 12345! Or, for the sake of taking us seriously, just put in an address of a famous building like the White House, the Empire building, or anything else you choose!