PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old The Princess Club

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-20-2014, 12:23 AM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Post The Princess Club

While I do my Summer on the Mainland RP, I'm doing a RP where you can play as a human or a never fairy. (if you're interested, my Summer on the Mainland RP, click here)

This RP will be about teenage girls who live in modern times and happen to be part of royalty. They meet in different kingdoms and discuss things happening in their kingdoms, share their discoveries and hang out together. But these girls have a secret... they know and met the never fairies. They talk about them in their meetings and even visit Neverland often.

This roleplay will be a forever lasting one which shows their adventures in Neverland and their fairy tale-like kingdoms. Please help me make this successful.

Rules
  • Don't over -control other characters
  • No god-modding
  • Maximum of two princesses and two fairies. You don't have to add both
  • If you want to remove characters or change their form of storyline, let us know before the story
  • All PHF rules apply
  • You can either create a kingdom or have her live in someone else's kingdom
  • Have Fun

Form

Princess:

Name: (you can add a last name)
Appearance: (post a picture if desired)
Personality:
Royal Family Status: (Are her parents the king and queen or is royal simply on her family tree? Add more info if desired)
Other:

Optional:The name of her kingdom and summary

Fairy:
Name:
Talent:
Appearance: (post a picture if desired)
Personality:
Other:

Optional:Profile (we did that in my pixie RP)

My first form:

Name:Brianna
Appearance:Wavy brown hair and tan skin (will post a pic later)
Personality:Peppy, crazy and doesn't like the "proper princess behavior"
Royal Family Status: Daughter of king and queen
Other:She always wears purple and sometimes comfortable dresses

Remember to help me make this successful.
Old 06-20-2014, 01:36 AM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
(this sounds fun! I'm so joining!)
Name: Patience
Appearance: strawberry blonde hair, her eyes are two different colors, one is a bright green color, and the other is a shiny grey.
Personality: She was, at one point in her life, hyper and outgoing, but when she turned 13, her parents started to teach her everything to know about being queen, since she is going to be one when the time is right. But even though she acts all poised and regal now, she never did lose that hyper and outgoing side of hers. But she doesn't act that way in front of her parents.
Royal Family Status: Her mother and father are the queen and king now, but when they feel she is really and truly ready, she will become the rightful queen of her kingdom.
Other: She has a little sister named Khaleesi.
Old 06-21-2014, 05:55 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 

tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Lets get started!

I woke up. I share a bedroom with my one minute older twin sister Camila. She is already awake and styling her hair and putting on her favorite pink dress.

Five minutes later, Camilla walked in the dining hall with perfect posture. But I ran in and piled in my seat.

"Brianna!" My mother said mad. "Again?"

"Sorry" I said feeling guilty. "I forgot"

"We reminded you a thousand times and you will be the lady in waiting in exactly one year!" Mom replied. "You knew that time was coming"

I wasn't really thinking that the time will come so soon. Today is our thirteenth birthday. Ever since our father passed away, mom promised that Camilla will become the queen on her fourteenth birthday and I'll be next in line.

I was still worried after breakfast. "Let's go" Camilla said. We took the carriage to our meeting garden.
Old 06-21-2014, 11:57 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I would love to join, but I'm going to go inactive pretty soon.
Old 06-22-2014, 12:23 AM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowswirls View Post
I would love to join, but I'm going to go inactive pretty soon.
Why?
Old 06-29-2014, 01:00 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

We rode on the golden carriage to our meeting place. Camilla noticed my depressed face. "Anything wrong?" she asked.

"Everything" I said. "In exactly one year I have to be a proper princess and I can't stand royal balls, fancy dresses and carriages."

"Really?" Camilla wondered. "I love these things!"

It's surprising that Camilla and I get along well. She wears a fancy pink dress everyday, I like wearing purple tee shirts and jeans but mom won't let me wear them. Camilla never gets in trouble and I ALWAYS do for being late, not wearing proper attire and running around in the dirt. But we do have one connection. But I'll tell you about it later.

"Cheer up" Camilla said. "When we get back to the castle, we'll have our birthday ball! The cooks are making a beautiful cake!"

That didn't cheer me up.
Old 06-29-2014, 04:46 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker406TWO View Post
Why?
By pretty soon, this means likely next month or August.
I also have too many RPs going.